Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 09:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor KILLER
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Online
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-26-2020, 09:30 PM

Greggo's Rumor Killing Social Media Post Said:Who ever started the shit rumor about my Sarah being missing is dead wrong. As her manager I am able to tell u 100% she has been online 2day more than once. 100% undeniable fact. Oh and yes she still will be uploading a DEADLY fuckin' RP (recorded promo) to close out the week, and is possibly going to end up being RPOTM (recorded promo of the millennium) based on what I already saw (and help with) in it! You all thought my gurl slacked? HAHA F U!

on edit @12:07AM:
Greggo's edited social media post Said:FUCK! Shit shit shit shit shit she fergot to post the friggin thing fuck fuck fuck FUUUUUCK! WTF!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Nathaniel Idenhaus (09-27-2020), Unknown Soldier (09-26-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-27-2020, 03:54 AM

"Go tell no-show Sarah that I rescind my proposal! If she doesn't have the decency to answer me, then she damned sure doesn't deserve to be my woman!"

"Controversial"
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Online
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-27-2020, 10:34 AM

"Just stop it shut up rn! I'm freakin teh fuck out! This is serious shit, I think I got her sicker than I originally realizeded! With my COVID and C.DIFF hybrid disease! Shit shit shit shitshitshitshit!!!! I think it might be hitting her harder den its hitting yer fat jobber arse!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post