Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 08:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think Undertaker's next WM opponent should be?
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-21-2014, 01:10 PM

There have been rumors earlier on that Undertaker would go up against Brock Lesnar, I wouldn't mind this if Undertaker wrestles again next year but if this happens to be his final match I'd rather it be against someone else rather than Lesnar.

There are two people that I'd rather have to face Undertaker and some of you can probably guess that these two people are Cena and Daniel Bryan. There the only two superstars in the WWE that I believe have the credibility to face off against the Undertaker, the only two superstars that would have us guessing whether the streak would still be intact.

That's my thoughts, how about yours?

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-21-2014, 01:18 PM

I feel like if they want another round of Taker vs Lesnar...then so be it. Who knows?, it might be a night to remember to see two men who already fought each other on PPVs way back when.

Cena, I have a feeling that Vinnie Mac might push Cena to taint his WM streak...which IWC will complain about.

Bryan, might have a credibility to fight Taker, maybe he can beat taker's streak.
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2014, 02:42 PM

I'd love to see Bryan vs. Taker, but I don't think anyone should defeat the streak so where would that leave Bryan's momentum?

I don't really care to see Taker vs. Brock because again, he really shouldn't be the one to end the streak as a part-timer and Taker deserves to remain undefeated. This would kill any momentum for Brock as well.

Bray would be an interesting story, but I don't think he's up to Taker's 'mania' caliber.

Orton vs. Taker? No interest there. (not an Orton fan)

Taker vs. Cena would be interesting just because Cena being the 'face' and high buyrate.

Taker vs. Punk II would be good as well, but again would kill any momentum.

I think the best match would be The Shield vs. Taker. Let Taker get revenge, and let it be the time to split the Shield.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-21-2014, 02:48 PM

If they didn't already have CM Punk beating all 3 Shield members easily, they could have had Taker vs The Shield considering how they took him out several months back. Too bad they had to have Punk beat all 3 of them at once already. lol Oh well.

I'm not a big fan of repeats AT ALL, even when both people are people I like. Undertaker has always been my #1 fav in all of wrestling and I tend to like Lesnar most of the time too, but why do we need to see yet another repeat? Can we see Taker have a match with somebody he hasn't already battled many times in the past? Can we see Lesnar up against somebody NEW instead of Cena/HHH/Big Show/etc? To my knowledge the only knew fight Lesnar has had since returning was against CM Punk. Now they put Lesnar against Big Show AGAIN. We already saw a Lesnar/Show feud with Lesnar as a heel, PLUS we already saw a reversed feud with Heyman managing Big Show as the heels going after a face Lesnar! WTF WWE! We've seen EVERY variation of Big Show/Lesnar already and this was when Lesnar and Show were younger and in better shape! Why taint those by having more repeats?

I was hoping with Batista coming in and with him having brief MMA attempts or whatever you'd call those, it would make sense to put HIM up against Lesnar at WM. As far as I know, we haven't seen that yet. Plus, they both work so rough in the ring that they'll be able to beat the hell out of each other. This would free up Undertaker to face somebody such as... I don't know, MAYBE they can build Bray Wyatt up enough by then? Maybe? If they actually let him win at the Rumble against Daniel Bryan and stop having the Congregation lose to the Usos. That would be MY pick if I could decide... build up Bray and have him take on Taker at WM. Give us something knew and we all know both of them will deliver a very good show in addition to the wrestling they put on.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2014, 02:50 PM

I'd do Cena/Taker. At the moment, Cena is the most likely candidate for ending the streak since that fucker is always winning. Shit would be unpredictable and fans would tear it up. Not only that, but they're both quality main event talents that could put together a great match.
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-21-2014, 03:02 PM

It will be Lesnar, Taker. I'm almost certain.

Lesnar will beat show, then on RAW Lesnar will say how he's the best big man ever in WWE....

Lights go out, Undertaker. Boom.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2014, 03:08 PM

Thank you, . After saying "stop having the Congregation lose to the Usos", you made me smile. Calling the Wyatt Family the Congregation... my impact is complete. I can now retire and rest in peace.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(01-21-2014), Andrew Morrison (01-21-2014), Cam Lang (01-21-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-22-2014), InfamOusUser (01-21-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (01-21-2014)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-21-2014, 03:13 PM

HOLY FUCK! lmfao

See what you did to me? When I'm watching Raw I'm thinking THEY are your guys! hahahahaha

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(01-21-2014), Andrew Morrison (01-21-2014), Cam Lang (01-21-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-22-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (01-21-2014)
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-21-2014, 03:14 PM

Nicolas Cage.

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kimmy-K's post:
InfamOusUser (01-21-2014)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2014, 05:47 PM

Fandango?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wallace Witasick's post:
InfamOusUser (01-21-2014)
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-21-2014, 06:10 PM

Sebastian Duke.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
Cam Lang (01-21-2014), John Austin (01-21-2014)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-22-2014, 06:17 AM

What I would like to see happen ->

Bryan vs. Taker (Cause I think it would end up being the show stealer like how HBK vs. Taker 1 was)
Cena vs. Taker (See Eli's reason)
Brock vs. Taker (Cause it seems like it should have already happened)

What I think will happen: Taker vs. The Shield ....(If The Shield is not broken up after the Rumble then I see it happening like this. Maybe Reigns walking out during the match, leaving Taker to destroy Rollins and Ambrose with ease? Kill two birds with one stone, Reigns turns face and that marks the end of The Shield.)

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-22-2014, 07:07 AM

According to Taker's Twitter (@takertime_69) he reallllllllly wants to work with El Torito.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Zero's post:
John Austin (01-22-2014)
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

01-22-2014, 07:55 AM

I would mark for a Taker vs El Torito match, it's time to end the streak and he's the one to do it.

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-22-2014, 08:13 AM

If it's not gonna be Daniel Bryan who right now is more over then anybody on the roster sign someobody new. Gotta be somebody's contract coming up who would be a good match up. I remember last year or the year before they were going hard for Sting.
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-22-2014, 09:17 AM

Sting is another vague possibility again this year because his TNA contract always runs out about this time of year. I think by now though, we've been though this phase so many times that we all know not to expect it to happen... plus if it did, can you only imagine how badly Sting would be fucked over by WWE? He'd definitely lose to Taker, which is fine because it's Taker, but then where would Sting go? Maybe 3 months later have a match against some other big name that he loses to? Then maybe have him lose to some up and comers? I really don't need to see WWE's vision of what Sting should be doing, because we already saw how WWE treats stars that made it big elsewhere and came to WWE... They get shown off for the "ooh" and "ah" wow moment, and then fed to the WWE home grown guys like it's a meat grinder. Stay away from WWE, Sting! As much as I like Sting and would LOVE to see a Sting/Taker match, I don't want to see Sting fucked over and turned into a joke.

Hate Post Like Post
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-22-2014, 09:21 AM

It's better then them just recycling previous opponents. Fuck the streak. Give Sting a screw job ending win and so begins the feud and Sting being over to the 10th power in WWE.
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-22-2014, 09:24 AM

I could get behind that. IF the streak had to end, I could get behind Sting being the one and I love heel Sting. That would be amazing, which is EXACTLY why we know it will not happen. They'd never give Sting (a star near the end of his career) Taker's streak. It would make too much sense with how they were almost parallels of each other for all those Nitro/Raw years. Of course we won't be allowed to see something that would be cool and make people think about the 2 separate journey's they took to finally clash at WM. That would be too fun for the older fans who don't buy enough merchandise! Not allowed! lol

Hate Post Like Post
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-22-2014, 09:32 AM

I honestly think the streak is more a joke now then anything. I mean does it really matter who they choose? Just gonna job to taker anyways.
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-22-2014, 09:47 AM

If they were to get Sting, I'd wait til WM 31 and put Sting vs. Taker (last match for both men). Only one will be undefeated at Mania, Sting at 1-0 or Taker at whatever his count is. That would be the epic sendoff for both Sting and Taker.. for them to finally fight and to end at Wrestlemania.

WM31: Sting vs. Taker (both retire)
WM32: Austin vs. Punk or Bryan (austin's last match)
WM33: Punk vs. Bryan (punk's last match)

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-22-2014, 09:48 AM

Though the streak is kind of a 'joke' meaning no one sees anyone ending it... the last several years no one has outperformed the streak match so in that.. I see it matter who they put against him.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-22-2014, 11:02 AM

roman reigns or bray wyatt

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-22-2014, 03:10 PM

Those guys (Reigns, Wyatt) got alot of potential for the future but I just can't seen them having enough to do that with Taker right now. Especially with him not having many of these left. I like the match itself Eli just the outcome is never really in question. I really think if Taker is really this great guy all about the business maybe he puts a guy like Daniel Bryan over. Just think at this point you can do more with the streak ending then continuing. It's not like coming back next year he's not gonna be still huge if not bigger cause people will wanna see how he responds.
Hate Post Like Post
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-22-2014, 03:18 PM

(01-21-2014, 02:50 PM)John Madison Said: I'd do Cena/Taker. At the moment, Cena is the most likely candidate for ending the streak since that fucker is always winning. Shit would be unpredictable and fans would tear it up. Not only that, but they're both quality main event talents that could put together a great match.

There is no guy on the roster I wouldn't rather see do it then Cena unless it involved some vicious heel turn and he screwed Taker out the streak. He's so stale it's unbelievable.
Hate Post Like Post
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-22-2014, 03:39 PM

What about Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho.

Undertaker wants to retire and Jericho wants to be with Fozzy full time

So what about a match where they both retire but the streak will still be on the line making it that much sweeter

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-22-2014, 05:54 PM

With Stings upcoming match in TNA if he wins he gets the championship, If he loses he must leave TNA. Leading up to him possibly going to WWE. I would love to see Sting vs Undertaker. Of course, It wouldn't be what it could have been even ten years ago but would be a great match.

On September 1st of 1990 Sting did defeat Mark Callous in an NWA World Heavyweight Title Match.

[Image: HankLane_zps6a37bd3e.png]

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hank Lane's post:
Sewaside (01-23-2014)
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2014, 07:20 AM

Mean Mark Callous was the man! HEART PUNCH!
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2014, 07:30 AM

Mania:

Batista vs. Brock Lesnar - WWE Title
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
Undertaker vs. Daniel Bryan
Triple H vs. CM Punk
Dean Ambrose vs. Reigns vs. Rollins
Cody vs. Goldust

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

01-23-2014, 12:16 PM

(01-22-2014, 09:01 PM)DShadows Said: I just want to see Taker wrestle. I know he's going to retire and if it's his last match, I don't care who faces him. I just want to see him one more time, then I'm done with WWE.

I agree/disagree with you lol, Taker is my favorite and of course I'm excited to see him wrestle again however I do care about who he faces. This will most likely be his last WM, so I'd like to have this match mean something and not just a filler. Possibilities I were thinking of were Taker vs Cena or Bryan and maybe Taker vs the entire shield, which I think would be a pretty unique idea.

(01-23-2014, 07:30 AM)EliJamesIV Said: Mania:

Batista vs. Brock Lesnar - WWE Title
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
Undertaker vs. Daniel Bryan
Triple H vs. CM Punk
Dean Ambrose vs. Reigns vs. Rollins
Cody vs. Goldust

That'd be a sick card, only that I'd rather see Cody and Goldust as a team because I know they'd be able to put on a good match against each other however when they're a team they just tear shit up and I love to watch them together!

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post