Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-29-2024, 03:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PIGGY-BACK!!! (return of the Jigglypuff Pin) #SorryFrodo
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-19-2014, 04:19 PM

Frodo walks into the main backstage area... Suddenly, he hear the strange singing.... What the hell is that... He turns and sees overpin the corner a Jigglypuff plush toy, which seems to be where the music's coming from!

[Image: 143691.jpg]

What's worse is that Frodo suddenly can't tell which way is up, but he can hear footsteps running up behind him. It suddenly dawns on him. Some mothafucka's trying to steal his damn title! They must have some sinister plot in mind involving this horrible musical mindfuck!

Do you like my new Jigglypuff plush toy!?... It seems to work on everyone but me!

It's Kimmy-K! Frodo just sees her face as he looks over his shoulder just in time for Kimmy to leap onto Frodo's back, wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his throat.

PIGGYBACK!

Frodo collapses to the ground, as does Kimmy, consequently!

Ouch!.... You're not very good at this.

You look tired.

She rolls Frodo onto his back. Frodo is just managing to stay awake and away as Kimmy giggles and sprinkles purple glittern into his open mouth.

Teeheehee!

Kimmy figures it could be a good opportunity to pin the champ, and hooks a leg for the cover!

All Frodo's mind and body want to do is.... Sleeeeeep.

CAN FRODO FIGHT THIS URGE AND DESTROY THAT MAGICAL JIGGLYPUFF PLUSH TOY, OR WILL KIMMY SOON BE SKIPPING AROUND THE HALLS WITH A SHINY BELT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH AND WILL THEREFORE COVER IN GLITTER?

Stay tuned to find out.

Don't go to sleep yet, people.

pin

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-19-2014, 04:25 PM

(01-19-2014, 04:19 PM)Kimmy-K Said: Frodo walks into the main backstage area... Suddenly, he hear the strange singing.... What the hell is that... He turns and sees overpin the corner a Jigglypuff plush toy, which seems to be where the music's coming from!

What's worse is that Frodo suddenly can't tell which way is up, but he can hear footsteps running up behind him. It suddenly dawns on him. Some mothafucka's trying to steal his damn title! They must have some sinister plot in mind involving this horrible musical mindfuck!

Do you like my new Jigglypuff plush toy!?... It seems to work on everyone but me!

It's Kimmy-K! Frodo just sees her face as he looks over his shoulder just in time for Kimmy to leap onto Frodo's back, wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his throat.

PIGGYBACK!

You look tired.

She rolls Frodo onto his back. Frodo is just managing to stay awake and away as Kimmy giggles and sprinkles purple glittern into his open mouth.

Teeheehee!

Kimmy figures it could be a good opportunity to pin the champ, and hooks a leg for the cover!

CAN FRODO FIGHT THIS URGE AND DESTROY THAT MAGICAL JIGGLYPUFF PLUSH TOY, OR WILL KIMMY SOON BE SKIP[u][b][i][u][u][i][b][u][i][b]PIN[/b][/i][/u][/u][/i][/b][/u][/i][/b][/u]G AROUND THE HALLS WITH A SHINY BELT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH AND WILL THEREFORE COVER IN GLITTER?

Stay tuned to find out.

pin

All the above pins, the one in the title, the one that appears as the subject for the reply of this thread. The invisible one in your signature, and yes, I will kick out and keep the JigglyPuff as well. Did I miss one?

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-19-2014, 04:38 PM

(01-19-2014, 04:19 PM)Kimmy-K Said: Frodo walks into the main backstage area... Suddenly, he hear the strange singing.... What the hell is that... He turns and sees over[color=#Orange]pin[/color] the corner a Jigglypuff plush toy, which seems to be where the music's coming from!

PIGGYBACK!

You look tired.

Teeheehee!

CAN FRODO FIGHT THIS URGE AND DESTROY THAT MAGICAL JIGGLYPUFF PLUSH TOY, OR WILL KIMMY SOON BE SKIPPING AROUND THE HALLS WITH A SHINY BELT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH AND WILL THEREFORE COVER IN GLITTER?

Stay tuned to find out.

pin

And I think your piggy back is some sort of pin maneuver I don't know the name for it.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-19-2014, 04:50 PM

And those ellipses in your sig, hidden, have the meaning set to Jigglypin for two of them.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Kimmy-K (01-19-2014)