Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 04:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
WilliamsBERG! Das Jude!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-09-2014, 08:41 PM

After the win against Hulk Hogan, Morbid Angel is seen outside after the match walking to his car. A small rush of fans run up to Morbid wanting Pictures and autographs. Morbid who is not known for being photogenic kept blocking pictures with his hand or would put his head down do they see the top of his head. Some Indians believe that pictures steal the soul but Morbid just hates having his picture taken.. Morbid quickly scribbles his name on a few XWF official headshots and starts pushing his way through the people who keep on him.

Woman-”I LOVE YOU MORBID ANGEL!”

Morbid turns and looks at her

Morbid-”you are mentally ! Get the fuck out of here!….love me my ASS!”

Morbid Shoves some fans and starts throwing pens at other wrestlers cars! Morbid starts to run away weaving in between cars and SUV’s. Morbid goes to jump over a Ferrari but just can clear it and lands on the hood putting a huge dent on the expensive ride!

Morbid Quickly rolls off and onto the ground then crawls under a near by lifted truck! He lays on his back as the fans continue the hunt for Morbid Angel!

Morbid stares upward at the engine and thinks….

Morbid (in thought)-”this is Stone Colds fucking truck!”

Morbid reaches his hands up into the engine area and starts pulling on wires and hoses! Even snapping the fan blades! Then he turns his attention to the break lines and starts pulling on those until they are leaking fluid!

Finally he reaches into his picket and pulls out a knife and starts to stab the radiator and not thinking that plan all the way through, when he pulls the knife out the green fluid sprays out onto his face!
Morbid starts to squirm around under the truck trying to get away from the antifreeze and rolls out!

To his surprise Sayers was kneeling down next to the truck.

Morbid-”You didn’t see a goddamn thing!”

Sayers points at the camera

Sayers-”you mean like Drinking Theo Prices Hood and sabotage of Steve Austin’s truck?”

Morbid-”Yes…none of that and fuck Austin! I hope some mystical force fucks up his truck! And he wrecks and all that beer he drank makes him piss his fucking pants and the air bags push beer cans in his ASS!”

Sayers-”an Airbag would not push a Beer can into his ass”

Morbid wipes his face

Morbid-”I KNOW THAT! Its wishful thinking!”

Morbid looks around to see if the coast was clear for him to head back to his car to leave.

Morbid-” What the fuck was that? Really…I am right on the line of confused….Frodo pounds my ass?! Lets get one thing perfectly clear! I don’t get my ass pounded! I pound other peoples asses! Understand me you motherfucker!

I don’t think I understood any of that…you said you were attacked by a wolf like man? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?! Where are all the normal people who just rape and pillage others? Do we have to get ridiculous? Its one thing to decide to have the idea that you are god like…but there can only be one god and that clearly is me! No witches or warlocks or vampires…no undead! We are all mortal men fighting to get our names dropped into history and so far Mr. WilliamsBERG you are falling short.

I half expect you to tell me a story about how Harry Potter jumps from the cellar and saves you all with destroying a horcrux. Then you are making outlandish claims about me and Frodo Smackins? Aren’t you facing him as well and probably going to lose? Frodo alone sucks but you and him should make the worst fight ever!…I guess they hooked me up with this match against you to try and make you a little more interesting…I don’t know if I can fix that…I mean I get to toss you into shit and semen! That is like an infection and probably more than 6 different STDs.

You still never answered me when I spoke to you last…I was talking for real or is this last attempt at a promo to ignore me….people know how I hate to be ignored!”

Morbid finally arrives at his 2014 Lincoln Navigator and gets inside and rolls down the window to finish talking.

Morbid-” I did have a dream last night that warrants me saying this. I dreamt that we were fighting and for some reason you actually tossed me over the side and as I was falling I pulled you down with me and stuck your ass on a spike…saving me from the Shit bellow. Because I DO NOT do shit very well! Lets talk seriously for a second! Shit is disgusting! Very disgusting…quite literally it is what your body can’t use and we flush it away because it is full of disease…smelly disease! But I guess the likes of you wouldn’t mind some shit on your face! After all don’t you have HIV! Nigga you gonna die anyway! What’s more shit on your life…A little Hepatitis C wouldn’t hurt…and for those who didn’t know…you get that from shit! Wipe clean my friends! Unlike Williamsberg here….I really hope you don’t mind if I use your real name…fucking jew! Fake ass German! You should be ashamed of yourself lying like that! We all know you are American scum! SCUM! Did I forget to mention I hate you?”

Morbid peels out of the parking garage!

The scene fades to a blood red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-12-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (01-09-2014)