Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 07:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Show Must Go On!!!
Asylum Offline
Father Knows Best.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; always angry)

01-07-2014, 11:37 PM

The curtain rises on a darkened stage. No applause accompanies, only the music playing over the PA system, a weird Hindu song. A single spotlight hits the stage and the steps of a madman are heard. He stands in the spotlight with a cane in his white gloved hand. He wears black pants with black shoes and a red petticoat over his ruffled white shirt. Stains litter every article of clothing, but he attempts to look elegant in a dirty way. He tips his black top hat over his rosy red cheeks with a crooked smile only to extenuate his red curly mustache and curly red hair. He places the hat back on his head and a microphone drops from the cat walk.

[Image: Fun!.jpg]

???: Ladies and Gentlemen!! Children of the choir! I am your Ringmaster, the Cage of the Beast, The Freak Wrangler......FATHER!!!!

An applause track plays over the PA system.

Father: Thank you, one and all! You have entered the lair of the most evil being known to the living world. The most diabolic beast with fists like boulders! His eyes brighten the dark night filling it will red, burning light. They shine into your soul as he rips your spine from within. He eats your bones for dinner and feasts upon your spleen for dessert!

A canned in track of an audience gasping plays.

Father: Please do not avert your eyes, keep your children in my direction. They must realize what this world may bring. When God calls upon their own souls will they be able to tell him they looked a devil in his face and laughed? This is that very moment as the beast approaches. You can hear him growling in the back!

He puts his hand to his ear ready to hear a loud roar, but nothing occurs. Father is visibly upset and through gritted teeth repeats himself.

Father: You can hear the growling in the back!!!!!

A growl is heard from offstage, but it seems as if it is canned in as well.

Father: There we are! Keep your heads low, but your eyes on the prize. The Insane approaches, his strength outmatching that of Hercules and Atlas combined. His prowess better than Achilles without the ailment of a broken heel. The fear he produces is no match for that of Hades himself!!!! Ladies and Gentlemen....I GIVE YOU......

ASYLUM!!!!!!

The behemoth walks in slowly, his chains rattling the stage as he slithers in. The canned in gasps of an audience are once again hear. Father steps out of the spotlight and in walks a 7 foot tall monster of a man. He is dressed from head to toe in a black and red spandex suit. Black boots and black gloves accompany him, but the latter is covered by a white straight jacket covering his entire body. His mask covers his face as well as his black, water soaked hair covers it more. Asylum is breathing heavily and growls as Father approaches him. Father backs away for a moment but turns towards the "crowd" and reassures them with a smile. He smacks his cane against the back of the monster and he screams in pain.

Father: Asylum!!! Show these fine people what you can do!! RELEASE!!!

A deafening roar comes from within the beast as he breaks out of the straight jacket leaving it tattered and torn on the stage. Canned in gasps and applause are heard once again and Father bows. He turns towards Asylum and hits him across the back once more.

Father: Continue!! No time for resting now!!

Asylum complies and walks out of the spotlight. He is gone for a moment but comes back with two bars. He sets them next to him and then he walks away once more. Asylum returns carrying four weights in both hands. He places the weights on the bars. He exits again and returns with four more bars. Asylum stands in between waiting for Father to signal him.

Father: Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the next cause of alarm. The beast has broken from his restraints and will now wow you with his power. He has two bars on each side, both bar is 75 lbs separately. Each bar weighs 50 lbs each. So think on this for a moment. 200 lbs pounds with the weights, 75 with the bars. Each arm is carrying 275 lbs of weight separately!! A grand total of 550 lbs of dead weight!!!! Ladies and Gentlemen!! I give you.....ASYLUM!!!!

He signals to Asylum who then grabs each bar with his hands. The right with his right and the left with his left. Without so much as straining, Asylum lifts both bars above his head. He holds it there for a few seconds as the canned applause and gasps come over the PA system. Father nods to Asylum. He roars and throws the weights into the "crowd!" The canned gasps and applause play once more instead of any real reaction of terror from the crowd. Father turns towards the camera he has situated looking at the stage. His crooked smile could make the devil wince.

Father: I hope you've all enjoyed our little demonstration here tonight. This was only a show, nobody was really harmed...this time. Once, Asylum and I were the main attraction at The Black Water Carnival of Terrors, but not anymore. A few too little money and a few too many deaths, but what can you do? So, I've taken my show on the road, brought it to a new destination, signed a new contract. Mr. Shane believed that Asylum and I would fit right in with the freaks of the XWF.

Asylum growls in anger towards Father who smites him down quickly with his cane.

Father: Hush now, child!!

He clears his throat.

Father: Excuse me, Asylum does not like that word. What I meant to say was...oddities of the XWF. Asylum has had the proper training for the ring something he mastered in a mere few days. He is an unstoppable force and everyone in the XWF should on watch for Asylum. You may be on the end of his next performance, you be those weights. So, to those of you who think you rule the roost this is your warning, I will not let Asylum do anything I don't want him to do, but that doesn't mean I am a kind man. Asylum will break every opponents spine if I wasn't around. He is my puppet and I his master. You had better not get on his bad side, because there may come a time I will not be nearby. Blood comes in gallons, mind you.

He smashes the cane against Asylum's head.

Father: Off with you!

He bows and leaves the stage. Father takes center once more.

Father: Thank you for your wonderful contributions tonight!!! Don't forget to leave your tips at the doors on your way out and never forget...Asylum could be just around the corner. Keep your loved ones close. GOODNIGHT!!!

With that the spotlight goes out and the curtain falls.

[Image: half_masked_kane_1277910634.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Asylum's post:
(01-08-2014), Hunter Payne (01-09-2014)