Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 04:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Remember My Name - RP 6
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-06-2014, 03:45 PM

The camera shot pans open, Steve is sat on the same wooden chair as in his last shoot. He is completely surrounded by candles once more. Steve has a much different tone to earlier. His voice is intense, and it would curdle the blood that flows through your veins.

“A couple of weeks ago, Shane called out to the XWF Locker room, begging and pleading for someone to rebuild the Xtreme Title's reputation to what it once was. The belt that has been held by men such as the late Luca Arzegotti, Angelus, Unknown Soldier, Tony Santos and many, many more. Since then, we've seen the likes or Michael Radio, Rebel and Peter Gilmour hold the belt. All prestige has been ripped from it since I last held the belt all those months ago... It's time for change.”

A light flickers, as Steve himself lightens up for a moment.

“Peter, you need to lighten up man. You're so serious all of the time and I have two helpful tips on how to lighten up. 1. Take a fucking chill pill and stop taking yourself so seriously. 2. Lose some weight, eat a salad and literally LIGHTEN UP you fat fuck. You had the nerve to call Barney Green a fatty this week after all of the insults that you have been through. It's fucking ridiculous. I am really proud of you though Peter, it seems as though this week you learned the word 'digress'. Seeing as every other sentence you feel the need to say it even when you haven't actually digressed, You, Justine and JTC should get some tutoring... I'm pretty sure Mr. XWF could help expand your vocabulary as well as your chode of a cock. What I also don't understand is the fact you talk about the end of days yet there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Does anyone else understand how Peter has completely contradicted himself there. If the light IS at the end of the tunnel that implies death. If you can see that light, yet you're saying there is no light, but it is the end of days on it's way. You make absolutely zero sense. Also, you said 'we will see the end of The Brotherhood and The Black Circle. You're looking at the damn Brotherhood, what remains of it at least. Me and Duke are all that reamains and I can promise you this Peter, we sure as hell aren't going anywhere!

You lost to Fatback, a guy who no one had even heard of and you're so proud that he's not around to mock and humiliate you any more. Well I wouldn't worry about that because there's plenty of us around to humiliate and mock you some more. How many times has John Madison got to beat you before you finally accept that you just can't quite cut it any more? Maybe you were something back in the day but I sure as hell haven't seen it and I have been around for the best part of a year. You have lived off other people your entire career, and you can deny the fact that Unknown Soldier and Mister Mystery carried you all you like but the people know the truth and they don't need you telling them otherwise. Feel free though, to fight John Madison, LJ Havok, and whoever else you want because after Warfare you're not going to have anything to defend at all. Ah, so you admit you are controlled by God do you Peter, you admit that he can control you? Yet you call us insolent sheep. How foolish you are. You see, a man who is controlled by someone who does not exist but reads from a fictional book and listens is the man who must be called the sheep.”

Steve seems confident and he calmly shakes his head in disbelief as he reads from Gilmour's script.

“You see Peter, the winds of change are finally coming and you are looking at the man who will FINALLY bring back respect to this belt. When I beat you, and prevent you from becoming a briefcase holder, I will go on to do things that you could only dream of doing. You are merely a stepping stone. The real war will continue to rage and you shall watch on because you have no place in this battle. A mere mortal amongst gods is what you are Gilmour. Watch those around you battle so that you can try to come out on top when all of it finally comes to a close. A cowardly thing to do. Don't worry though Peter, I am sure there are plenty of people who plan on taking you down with them when they inevitably crumble to the bottom of the pile. Oh and by the way Peter, calling me Steven rather than Steve does not make you wiser you know. My name is Steve, so please stop calling me anything other than that you buffoon.

Why are you so desperate to discuss John Raide, Mystica and LJ Havok. You have a match to focus on dear boy and it won't be an easy one by any means. Even if you stand along side two others whilst I stand alone you must have a little bit of doubt in your mind because you know that I have beaten you before, just like I have beaten JTC before. Stop eyeing up other contenders Peter because you've got to win this match first you know. It won't be as easy as you would like to think.

I love how deluded you are. You're already making excuses as of why you might lose your title this week. You have two people by your side and you're using them as an excuse as to why you may lose your belt just because I can pin one of them to win the belt. There's three of you for fuck sake, it is evidently more difficult for yours truly but what does it matter. I'm not here to cry and whine and make excuses because that's what Peter Gilmour does. No one wants to be like you Peter Gilmour. You also say, you didn't want to fight me all those weeks ago because 'you didn't think I had it in me to be a champion.' I am a former champion you fucking idiot, and that was simply your way of postponing the match until now. Alas, I get the opportunity I deserve. You've moved onto calling me a lapdog now have you Peter? Wow, how original, I mean no one else has said that before have they. No. Duke and I are friends, partners, brothers. I am not his lapdog and he holds no more power in this friendship than I do.

I helped him out on Madness last week when I took out the trash that is Griffin MacAllister but that's not because I'm his lapdog, that's because I do what needs to be done in order to make my own way up the XWF ladder. Aww Peter's sick of getting picked on is he? Why don't you step up and do something?! Face John Madison one on one, quit making excuses not to face the people that you know you cannot beat and get up and just do it! You think I care about a man that put Bryce in a hospital ward? Bryce? Who? You get the best women you say? But haven't you heard that Rose Smith has a cock? Most of the roster seems to know, god knows how they know; sick fucks... By the way I am more than happy to play with fire.”

Steve takes out some gasoline from under the chair and spreads it all over the room.

“You see Peter, I am done waiting around. I don't care who you and what you've done. I just know that we're going to get a repeat of the last time we met in that ring. This time it will be, as my finisher states, GAME OVER. I don't care about your name, but you will definitely remember mine.”

Steve flicks one candle over and leaves the room that goes up in flames behind him...

The camera shot fades.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-07-2014), Mystica (01-07-2014), Theo Pryce (01-06-2014)