Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 04:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Unfuckingbelievable
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-04-2014, 02:52 PM

Steve is sat in his living room alone. He has the camera set up behind him ready for a promo but he sits and thinks for a moment before he begins his shoot. The fire burns in the background, crackling away to heat the room. The time of the shoot is unclear but natural light is still peeking through the curtains. Steve switches off the television in front of him after watching JTC's shoot on him from earlier in the week. He dials a number, and eventually a woman picks up, her voice as soft as velvet.

Steve is sat in a cloak that cover his entire body and the back of his head, obviously dressed for the promo. He speaks clearly down the phone to her.

“Hello. XWF Reception, how can I help?” The woman's voice spoke smoothly.

“Hi, is that Stacey? From the reception desk? It's Steve Davids.”

“Oh hello again Steve, how can I help?”

“This is a bit cheeky but I wondered if you could e-mail me the script from JTC's shoot earlier on in the week please?”

“Hmm... I shouldn't really...”

“Oh go on, for me?” Steve asked innocently.

“Oh okay, it will be through on your phone in a moment. You didn't get this from me though okay?”

“Of course. Thank you.”

“Goodbye.”

The e-mail came through almost instantly, and Steve began to laugh almost instantly. Shocked that JTC had given the all clear on a script that was clearly so poorly written. Did he write that himself? Did a writer write it for him? Or was that written by a chicken?

Steve began to record on the camera, and he sat down on the sofa, in front of the camera. He removed his cloak and sat in just jeans and a t-shirt. He spoke arrogantly.

“You normally know what you're going to get with me. I cannot, I cannot do this shoot seriously. You see watching JTC's shoot earlier this week was bad enough, but I have just received the script that he genuinely OK'd himself. It is a complete and utter abomination and I want to run through it with all of you.”

The e-mail would obviously later be edited into the shot that would air on the XWF website, but for now, Steve just read it from the phone and began to tare it piece by piece.

Quote:So like Wednesday Night Warfare is my night to shine. Correct that mine and my girl's night. As we team up with whoever the fuck is the Xtreme Champion. Against the man name Steve Davids the man I believe destory me already once. But we all know that's a fuke. So here it is my time to show the world the Resistance Inc aint here to be a walking stone. As I'm out with a group of friends of mine drinking and having fun as I'm with my girl who's over by her girls and well my sister doing her crazy shit and making out with her girl in the corner. Still fucken weird as shit seeing my ex, the mother of Tommy making out with my sister as I shake it off as I hold this bottle of bud in my hand as I straighten out my baseball cap as I stand behind my new Dodge Ram as I see a XWF camera coming my way..

“Let's start with the beginning shall we? Right, so those first two sentences aren't even sentences. Unless you're speaking like a teenage girl? Right and you don't know who the Xtreme Champion is? Really? How fucking ignorant are you? The Xtreme Championship is a prestigious belt, and it is people like JTC who tarnish its reputation. And how many times do you need to reiterate the fact that I am a man. I destory you once already? Sorry what? Someone please explain, I've got nothing. It was a complete fuke though. A FUKE!? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ALRIGHT!? For a start, you call it being 'destroyed' then you call it a 'fuke'. I am going to go ahead and assume that meant FLUKE. How can I destroy you but it be lucky, oh it was so lucky that I tore you from limb to limb. You fucking invalid. You aren't here to be a walking stone... you mean a stepping stone right? Right? Surely? See this is the thing JTC, the only thing that is difficult to insult about you is the fact that none of your sentences make any fucking sense. How the hell can I respond to any of that? Then you do this, as you do that. Let's pretend I am JTC taking on Steve Davids for a moment. I get into the ring as I get a punch to the face as I get a kick to the skull as he spins me around and hits his finisher as he pins me as I lose as I am a stupid fucking cunt. Yeah sorry about, that, I may have got a little bit out of hand doing my JTC impression but please someone tell me how this guy is even in the company. Please?”

Steve looks down at the phone again, he just laughs, shakes his head and sighs. It is obvious that he is thinking 'this is too easy'.

Quote:As I drink a slip of my beer.

“I am going to go ahead and skip the first paragraph of your actual speech simply because it's not even worth it. I may as well plug the XWF website while I am at it... If any of JTC's three fans are watching, go ahead and check out the XWF website where you can listen to this man dribble like a cow with down syndrome for ten whole minutes. Now moving onto another part of the script... 'As I drink a slip of my beer'. Right, okay. You're going to have to explain to me the proportion of a beer that is a slip? Is it falling down your gullet by accident? I am surprised you can even find your mouth you are that fucking stupid.”

Steve just bursts into laughter.

Quote:"Oh don't worry man I'm not even going to have one beer before this match. You see it is my time.. No it is Resistance Inc time to shine not your peace of shit ass. Me and Justine is going to walk over your dead laying body with our hands in the air."

“Oh my god, I can't. I'm going to explode. Peace of shit ass. That might be the best line ever. PEACE? I assure there's very little that is peaceful about my as, especially the shit. Oh good god. It's ARE. You are going to walk over, it's a plural. Oh no. Just how, how?! Please don't drink too much beer man, I am worried it is going straight to your head.”

Steve desperately tries to get his breath back, tears of laughter fall down his face. He eventually calms himself down before looking down at the phone once more.

Quote:"Oh don't worry 'Champ' you have nothing to worry about that. Steve wont be walking out as the champion. Maybe the champion of losers but not a championship belt. Dude it time to shut up and be phenomenal and it time to be well me. Because I'm JTC bitch and you are not."

“Right so that makes no sense either. I might be walking out the champion of losers, but I definitely won't be walking out a championship belt. Thank god, I am so glad that Harry Potter isn't going to transfigure me into a fucking championship belt. Then, we had a table wrestle here before and win... Which would probably actually beat JTC, so why not a championship belt. It's time to shut up and be phenomenal you say? Maybe I will do just that. You are JTC bitch? I thought JTC stood for something, I didn't realise that JTC was your first name and bitch was your surname. It all makes sense now. Thank fuck though, that I am not JTC bitch...How is this guy a member of the XWF roster...”

Steve walks off into the background, laughing once again.

“Unfuckingbelievable.”

The shot fades.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Mr. Radio (01-07-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-04-2014), Sid Feder (01-04-2014)