Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 12:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Faith Is Burning
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-03-2014, 06:07 PM

Blackness. The room is empty, eerie and full of dusk. The shot pans around, only to see two windows, both with one rain drop trickling down them slowly like a tear. Suddenly a cross appears, it is in flames. The shot stares at the burning cross. Then a silhouette of a man in a chair becomes clear. He is staring at the cross, with his back to the camera shot.

The man begins to cackle insanely, before his laugh turns into a cough. He tries to gain some composure as he swivels in his seat, he turns to face the camera. His eyes burning as powerfully as the flames behind him. Voice as deep as a goats, he speaks in waves of fury but also in waves of sarcasm in laughter. One moment he is dipping between light humour, and the other he starts to dip into pure rage. It then becomes clear that it is the forever bearded Steve Davids, his hair is dropped down over his shoulders. He rips a tiny part of his hair out as he stares into the lens that is slightly fogged.

“Oh Peter, you do not truly believe in such nonsense do you? See I saw your shoot, as abysmal as it may have been... It intrigues me that you read from a bible yet you want people to fear you. See there is a juxtaposition in this. A man who needs faith is a weak man indeed. Faith is for people who cannot see reality. It is for people whom cannot see that death is nothing more than eternal darkness. That's what death is. That's what you do though Peter, you seek for anything you can to latch yourself onto as you did to Unknown Soldier because those opportunities do not come around often enough for you. The people in the back ridicule you, but faith cannot seem to reject anyone. Though if it could reject anyone, that someone would more than likely be you.”

Steve laughs for a moment and pauses, he is somehow not fazed by the flames behind him.

“What really makes me laugh most of all about you Peter is the way you whine on about people in the back picking on you for being a fat fuck. This isn't school any more kiddo and there aren't any teachers who are going to step in and stick up for your fat lazy ass. You're being bullied you cry, we're in the most extreme federation known to man and you're crying about a bit of name calling? Don't you remember when I Shockwaved your ass and pinned you 1...2...3 all those months ago? You should remember, don't they say that an elephant never forgets? I am not here to just poke fun though Peter, as the flames behind me show, I am deadly serious about our match. Aren't you lucky? You get two worthless cronies to fight along side you because you just can't cut it taking me on one on one. Shane probably felt the need to give you some help because he knew damn well that I would take that belt off you faster than a bolt of lightning.

What also fascinates me is that you seem to think you have Shane and all of the XWF at your feet due to Mr. Law? Do you really think that potato loving fucker gives a shit about law suits? He's more than happy to sit in his office eating potato salad, why would he be at all threatened by you. That titles is defended 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If he really wanted you to be stripped of that title don't you think it would be all too easy? He runs the damn company fuck sake. I see you have placed John Madison on your hit list? That's new, I mean you haven't tried to beat him enough times already have you? Every single time you try to punch above your weight you are knocked straight back down. I give you one thing though Peter, you certainly are persistent. I wouldn't count on getting yourself a briefcase though man, because let's face it once those two partners of you are taken care of... You will have nowhere to run, and there is very little chance that the joke that is Peter Gilmour will have any chance against the psycho sensation, Steve Davids.”

Steve clicks his fingers, and the fire goes out. It is fully dark until a single lamp turns on, it merely shows the face of Steve Davids. The atmosphere has changed. No more jokes, and laughs. He speaks intensely, staring directly into the camera once again.

“Peter you talk about how you do not fear anyone in the XWF. Well, a lack of fear is not always just mere bravery you know. It can also be stupidity. Fearing me would be wise, yet I do not expect intelligence of you. You see Peter, you claim that evil has returned well I am afraid, evil never left. You're looking directly at the personification of evil. I am glad that I won't be going head to head with the fat Peter Gilmour that everyone loved to mock. I am glad that I am going against you, a man who is clearly furious but also a man who believes that he is something that he actually is not. You honestly believe you are a worthy champion for that prestigious belt? Well I am bringing back true prestige to that championship. I am glad that I am getting the man who so desperately longs to be respected because that means that whilst you desperately climb up from the dirt, I can kick you straight back down to the bottom of the ladder. Where you always belonged in the first place. 'Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil.' You say. Evil does not want you to be scared Peter, evil wants you to suffer and suffer you shall.”

The light flickers slightly, and the camera fades to black.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post