Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 12:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Robot Dog
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-02-2014, 09:14 AM

Frodo continued to sob on Crack's lap like a child.
You think I'm ugly?

He managed to get out in between sobs.

Yes, you're fuck ugly. How could anyone sleep with you?

Crack chuckled as his phone rang.

Hello. Yeah, he turned his phone off so he could spend more on pills. You can talk to him, here he is.

Crack handed off the phone to Frodo who got up and walked off, sobbing into the speaker.

It's his ex, you should probably leave.

Sayors got up and left.

A few minutes later Frodo came back in the room.

That was Gwen, it's Joseph-Gordon's birthday tomorrow. I need to get him a present. Come on.

Do you have any money for a present? You still owe me like $300

I'll stop by Beef's, he owes me some money. Besides, it's Joseph, man. He needs this.

Frodo and Crack walked out and down toward's Beef's place. Beef, though making good money, still lived with his mother. After Beef's dad died Beef built an apartment above the garage and converted the entire garage into a town house for him to live in so he could help take care of her. He was a good son, if you ignore the rampant drug use, the many parties with illicit activities, and a love of prostitutes. He did have a nice car, nicer than anyone else in the crew. It was a Ford GT50.[Image: 2005_Ford_GT.jpg]

So, you scared of this Hank guy? He has a more impressive record than you, he's younger than you, and he's a lot bigger than you. Plus, reverse crowd surfing.

Scared? Nah, I can win. Plus, he's a pedophile, that means he'll be too distracted by my child like appearance to hurt me. I've got an edge, and he'll have a boner!

He's not a child molester, he just looks like one.

Crack rolled his eyes.

And why does Beef owe you some money? You never have any money.

Remember a few weeks ago when he was depressed? To cheer him up I sucked his dick.

You did what?

A little head between friends doesn't hurt. Come on, I blow you sometimes. You blow me sometimes.

Never happens! I'm not gay!

I'm not gay. I just help my friends out.

Whatever, we're here. Come on.

As the pair walks open the door to Beef's place Cher Lloyd's "Want U Back" can be heard loudly, Frodo started jamming.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post