Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 05:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to Sign!
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-19-2013, 11:59 AM

Live and Loud music can be heard coming from behind the closed door of the Academy Rooms in down town Chicago, a small group of people gather around out in the cold Smoke from there cigarettes mixed with the steam from the bitter cold winters night exhales from there mouths as they talk excitedly, dancing and jumping around to the quick fast sound of Punk Rock that can be heard from inside.

Inside its dark and cramped drinks have been flowing and a good time is being had by all, the atmosphere hits you as soon as you step through the door and you cannot avoid being drawn to the stage and tonight Headline act....... RETROSPECTIVE.

After an hour or so the music stops and the night is over for many happy customers who filter out into the cold street as the band head backstage.

BACKSTAGE, Sometime later.

"I can't believe we have played our last show, after 10 years of touring it has come to an end."

"Yeah I know its been a blast and well... a little wild. What your plans then Chris?"

Chris Macbeth smiles..

"Like I told you before, like I have been training for. I knew you didn't believe me. I'm getting back in the ring."

The other band members look at each other and burst out into laughter.

"Don't be stupid Chris, yeah you one a title or two a few years ago but your 28 now, you have lived a massive party lifestyle, your not anywhere near the peak physical condition you need to be."

Macbeth reaches into his bag and pulls out a piece of paper.

"Do you know what this is"

The other band members shrug there shoulders.

"Its a contract.. a contract to the XWF."

Macbeth pulls a pen out of his bag and signs on the dotted line.

"That's right boys... I'm going to the big time."

Scene Fades.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post