Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 02:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Big Fat Kill. Shove It I
Gabriel Harding

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2013, 12:20 PM

[Image: 45197_146663025354604_5455653_n_zps8bba4285.jpg]

“What do you want?”

A voice asked out of the darkness that would fill our screens. Once we faded in, we’re viewing a side-profile of a man new to the XWF. The only distinct feature we can see from this man is the fact that most of his head is shaved bald, except what would be a Mohawk. However the length of the Mohawk is very long and is worn flat so that his hair – un-producted – would blow around with the wind, move around when he moves his head and so on. Between his lips hang the butt of a cigarette, which he takes a drag off of. With a deep exhale, he would blow out a cloud of smoke after removing the cigarette from his mouth. Many of us wanted, needed him to explain who he was – what he was doing – and what he had planned for the XWF. … He didn’t really see the need to answer any of those questions. All he wanted was to be left where he was, wherever he was. … However, he would have to do it. So, reluctantly, he would do it.

“My name… is Gabriel Harding. I know you were sent to me by the XWF for me to spill my guts. Tell you about who I am, where I come from, what I plan on achieving in this company. I refuse. I know you don’t give two shits about who I am, my history, or anything. All you people want is to watch two people kick the crap outta’ each other. You’re just as blood thirsty as the Unknown Soldier. But I’ll tell you what. You want to see someone get beaten? You want to see someone roughed up, left broken and bloody? … Well you got your wish. You’ll all get to watch as I beat Tommy King until I have to be physically restrained. A massacre, a slaughter.. for all intents and purposes.. a legal snuff show. It takes place at Shove It…”

Gabriel took another deep drag from his cigarette. It was clear that Gabriel wasn’t familiar with anyone in this company, Tommy Carlos King was no exception. But, Gabriel whole-heartedly believed that he was going into this match with only intentions of slaying the ‘King’. Gabriel was going to send a message to the Shane , the XWF, and anyone who cared to watch.

Tommy King has been with the XWF now for about a month, and has had a couple of matches. Throwing the new guy into the water before checking if he can swim, eh? That’s okay. Gabriel can last with the best of them. He’s had all of the proper training, he’s been a part of a few East Coast promotions in the United States – where he displayed his technical prowess. Yes, this would be a test for him, though. Although he’s not completely green to the business, this is Gabriel’s first real company. And while on the outside he seemed unphased by the turn of events that led him to the XWf – on the inside he was just as nervous as anyone would be heading into the first day of a new job. He was going to go into this match and give it everything he had. Gabriel didn’t know whether or not King was a good competitor in the ring. He failed to do his homework, but he shrugged it off. He’ll find out at Shove It.

“Do I know who Tommy King is? Not really. I watched a video of his, or something, and wasn’t interested beyond that. He blamed other people for the hell that his life has become, and that’s the most pathetic form of pity ever. Trying to get sympathy from people… trying to freak them out, and make himself ‘his own’ with his many tattoos. … Suck it up, get the fuck over it, and man up. No one responsible for your life except for you. … But, perhaps it’s good to be you, today. You will finally be rid of that demon that’s been plaguing your life. … I’ve seen the demons face, Tommy. It belongs to me. Saturday night you’ll finally get the rest that you want … when I kill you. Beat you pillar to post, and slaughter you in the middle of the ring for every fan in Singapore to see!”

Gabriel said as he took the last drag from his cigarette before tossing it away. All the while, we kept this same profile camera view of him, never once seeing his complete face. Gabriel displayed a viciousness that would transcend from his words and into the ring. He was going to mercilessly punish Tommy King on Saturday. He may not be interested in shoving the kid in the waters of Singapore, for the main reason that his career wasn’t going to end in the water… it would be ended in the ring.

“Tommy… I may not know much about you, and to be honest, I don’t really care to know. But what I do know is that you’re human. You’re just like every other person around… you’re just like me. And with that being said, another thing that I know is... death is inevitable. We all have a clock ticking down, we all have an expiry date … and yours just happens to be February Twenty-Third, Two thousand and thirteen. Your clock has run out…”

And he finally turns to the camera fully, revealing half of his face is painted in the design of a white skull with black outlining. His eyes finally locked on the camera lens, and he stared directly into it while speaking…

“I will be the last one that you’re ever in the ring against, Tommy. I am the executioner that’s been ordered to cut your damn head off… Don’t doubt me for a second, Tommy. Don’t take these words lightly. Come Saturday night, you’re facing a man who’s more concerned with HURTING you, than picking up a victory. Saturday Night, Tommy, you’re going to be the big… fat… KILL that I will proudly display on my wall. Like a sadistic Sistine Chapel, you’ll be the first of many victims that I display.... I’ve already gotten you’re frame ready.”

And with that, the camera faded to black leaving us with the haunting image of Gabriel Harding’s half-skull face.
Edit