Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 04:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By Chance
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-18-2013, 10:46 PM

The Egyptian Winds find themselves gusting toward the newly crowned X-Treme champion of the XWF. He feels the hot sands against his face and puts his hands up to shield himself from the sudden burst. A few seconds pass and the winds settle; Mr. Gilmour of course halting in an attempt to get some stray sand particles out of his eyes.

"Come to me now, Peter, and never look back.

The words of the one and the only Egyptian Snow Pharaoh startle the self appointed "King of Wrestling" as he finishes wiping his eyes to finally lay sights on Pharaoh up close. She doesn't appear to be confrontational... instead reaching her hand forward and asking for his.

It's time, Peter — you can trust me... Let us go on a journey.

All it takes is one step forward and the deed is done. Gilmour trips over an unseen wire; his body tipping forward and his own Gilmour Cutter delivered to him by Egyptian Snow Pharaoh. The immediate pin in a presence of an XWF official is elementary.

Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Gunner B.Layfield (11-22-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-18-2013, 10:56 PM

sadly milady I kicketh out and cut your throat on the barbed wire and watch as you bleed to death..

KICK OUT (if it wasnt obvious I said it)

nice try though espy ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion