Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 04:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAYBACK 9c
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

11-10-2013, 01:44 PM

PAYBACK uses the hidden move known as "PAYBACK 9c" and the crowd goes wild for it!

He grabs Scotty Guillermo and dips him in the toilet, then uses him like a wet fish to smack up Smoke Man's face! PAYBACK whips Smoke Man with the soggy Scotty for about 90 minutes before finally ingpingpinpinininpipinpnpninging pinning pin ing ingping nip nip pin uid uid uid uid uid is not a pin is not a uid pin pinning pinpinning him.

PAYBACK: PAYBACK!

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scotty Guillermo Offline
Am I High?

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-10-2013, 01:51 PM

(11-10-2013, 01:44 PM)PAYBACK Said: PAYBACK uses the hidden move known as "PAYBACK 9c" and the crowd goes wild for it!

He grabs Scotty Guillermo and dips him in the toilet, then uses him like a wet fish to smack up Smoke Man's face! PAYBACK whips Smoke Man with the soggy Scotty for about 90 minutes before finally ingpingpinpinininpipinpnpninging pinning pin ing ingping nip nip pin uid uid uid uid uid is not a pin is not a uid pin pinning pinpinning him.

Then We see the real Scotty right behind payback and smacks a mannequin Head on Payback's skull and leaves him out cold.

He's all yours....Smokey.

[Image: kidman.jpg]

XWF Highlights:

1x UFO FTW E1999 Champion

Hate Post Like Post
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

11-10-2013, 02:00 PM

PAYBACK: Uh yeah BBD come get me!

Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-10-2013, 02:05 PM

You idiots realize that Smoke She-Man is the champion right?

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

11-10-2013, 02:24 PM

PAYBACK: No shit whore NOW SUCK MY DICK!

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-10-2013, 02:28 PM

(11-10-2013, 01:44 PM)PAYBACK Said: PAYBACK uses the hidden move known as "PAYBACK 9c" and the crowd goes wild for it!

Also, to be safe, Scotty's post;

(11-10-2013, 01:51 PM)Scotty Guillermo Said: Then We see the real Scotty right behind payback and smacks a mannequin Head on Payback's skull and leaves him out cold.

He's all yours....Smokey.

Scotty has this in his sig too: uippinuid

Thought I'd be safer to check Scotty's because I saw a couple possible attempts lol

Smoke slaps PAYBACK and Scotty and they squeal like little bitches. Smoke also knees Liz in the balls.

Yes, the balls, just out of spite.

He runs of with his title.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-10-2013, 02:57 PM

(11-10-2013, 02:24 PM)PAYBACK Said: PAYBACK: No shit whore NOW SUCK MY DICK!

Hmmmm.... I've never had an encounter with you before, but for the quite time I talked to you I can already tell that you are suffering from down syndrome.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post