Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 11:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Face Thyself (Saturday RP #1 - The Prologue)
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2013, 02:01 PM

(MOOD MUSIC)

Italics =Cyren's thoughts.
(encapsulated text)= Your thoughts.

There's a very poignant quotation that encapsulates my current situation and I would like to share it with you.

"Let no one weep for me, or celebrate my funeral with mourning; for I still live, as I pass to and fro through the mouths of men." ~ Quintus Ennius

Yes, I died.

Yes, I went to Hell.

That's not the end of this story though.

Not at all, my friends. In fact, as I stand here looking at myself after a fresh shave, glaring deeply into a stranger's eyes, cupping (my?) chin with foreign hands, I can't help but wonder if my life lived was but a dream...

... and if death is just a second chance.

That's about as much as we'll allow 'Model No. 667' to share with you good folks, for right now.

(That's a big voice, ain't it? Sends a shivering little quiver down the spine; makes you want to take a shit, don't it?)

The voice, as a door opens to our left in a bright-white building, is given form.

[Image: ?pagename=mj_profile_image&loginid=regonenavister2]

(Cyren?) turns to his left at the intrusion, lashing out with the safety razor but it's caught in his hand before it can sing true and gnash the hollow of the imposing figure's throat.

???: Ahah, my dear fellow, that's not the proper way to make an introduction..

At this, Cyren pushes forward, driving knee into the man's midsection but it's blocked and... oh my god! The frail looking man just picked up the Jack Nicholson look-a-like and flung him into the wall of the bathroom! It explodes in a spray of dry wall and dust!

As blood begins seeping down Cyren's face, he spits a tooth out of his mouth, letting it land on the intruder's shoe.

The curt and polite man though, simply removes a handkerchief and wipes his shoe off before leaving the cloth on Cyren's face.

???: .... especially to your Creator.

At this, the freshly cleaned boot stomps downward onto the Legend's face, fading everything to black.

When we return, the lights slowly come into resolution, as if our eyes are blinking their way through sludge and grime.

Eventually, we realize we're in a pitch-black room with a giant spotlight on us. It's blinding and painful to look at.

???: You're probably wondering why I've brought you here.. and that's an understandable query... perfectly acceptable.. so you'll forgive me if I ask you to remain calm and summon some patience... for all is about to be revealed....

[Image: cyrenbo.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post