Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 06:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Excuses (part II)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-22-2013, 05:05 PM

Eli listens to those sitting in the church shouting praises to him and the Almighty. He watches with a smile on his face and starts to motion for the people to calm down for a moment. They start to quiet down a little bit.

Eli James IV "There once was a young boy who grew up in a home that taught the ways of the Almighty. His parents had done many bad and evil things most of their lives and only recently changed. His father was a skeptic and always found somethin' to question about the unknown. The mother was a typical party girl that experimented with drugs, being drunk, and having sexual relations with whoever she was in a relationship with. One sinned with their body.. and the other sinned with their mind.

They met years later at a concert and began a relationship within weeks.

He would reveal his skeptic thoughts about everything.. like not landing on the moon, big brother watching peoples moves, the government's possibility at readin' your thoughts, and of course all major religions. He shared all his knowledge he gathered over the years and a hardened heart towards any thought of somethin' beyond the Universe. He thought there wasn't a way to disprove there was an eternal being out there, but it just seemed highly unlikely. Thus, any view of a higher being or eternity would result in his skepticism. She thought he was a bit odd and 'out there', but they grew in feelings for each other.

He thought she was a wild and too free for her own good. They tried to balance each other.. both you could say were extremes on both sides of the pole. Together they tried to compliment each other, but later found out somethin' was missing.

The Almighty led them to me. I was chopping down trees to get firewood for several elders who couldn't do it themselves, and they were out tryin' to figure things out. We talked. The lady was ready to surrender to the Almighty, but the man was his usual skeptical self. He asked questions and I answered. Finally, the truth was revealed and he became a great follower of the truth. He now serves as a deacon. His name is Robert. Ya'll know 'em.

I've heard it said many times people who start the race leave because they lose faith. They don't see the Almighty, so they give up. Quitters when things get tough. They don't hear his audible voice and run away.

The good book says that faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Faith is confidence and not for the weak. It is workin' hard yourself, but depending on the Almighty. It was a life we live as surrendered people to the higher calling.

There are things all in this universe that you don't feel all the time, but it doesn't mean it's not at work. Those who give up because of a feeling are weak and do not belong. It is those who endure til the end who will make it to their eternal home. You all must stay firm and not sway.

People put faith each day they wake in the unknowable. They have faith to make it through to the next day. They trust in the unknown future but make excuses to trust in the mystery of the Almighty. Excuses are for the weak.

Someone raises their hand in the middle of Eli's talk.

Member "Brother Eli. Your opponent just put something out again.

Eli James IV "Heh. What did the young ignorant say?

The member walks over to Eli with my phone and shows what Cam had to see.

Eli James IV "Hehehe. Oh, man. Cam has informed me that the sane would say their world isn't full of darkness. Heh. Well, since we're recording this I guess I need to answer our dear friend.

Cam. The phrase, full of darkness, is more of a description and not exact. Full of darkness would imply there is no light or truth anywhere. The world that lives without Almighty lives a dark life. What you call an act of kindness or good deeds... we call it just normal.. its just how we live day to day.

In the world in which you live.. a life that lives in denial of the Almighty... is dark. It's full of sin and evil. There is no true redemption for your soul. You try to fix the root by covering it with flavor.

The way you talk about my challenge for the handicap match.. sounds like you're getting upset at the truth. It's what happens when people are confronted by the truth. Excuses and anger.

Listen, Cam. You may think this has been a chance to get to know each other but trust me when I say this.. you'll never know me. You'll think ya do, but I'm bigger than your mind can comprehend, man.

But I know you.

All you need is yourself, huh? You've failed in several matches.. sounds like you're not a very good foundation to be built upon. One minute you're winning and having people talk about your action... the next you make excuses.. and the next you lose. Unstable. You're building your life on waves.

People.. watch the words they say. UNSTABLE! UNRELIABLE! They think they know truth but they are blind. Stand firm on the only on the stable. Hold tight to the truth that lights the way.. it shows us the way to go.

LET LIGHT LEAD.. AND FOLLOW ME!

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post