Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 06:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Escape! (Warfare r/p 2)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-20-2013, 08:06 PM

I can't do it anymore. I'm going to tell them what I know. I know they will kill me, but I can't take the pain any more.......

Jon talks to himself as he hangs limp. Chains wrapped around his arms keep him in an upward position. Dried blood cakes his biceps and fresh blood runs from the wounds on his forearms. The wounds don't get a chance to heal because any movement from Jon causes the chains to tear into flesh. The nasty, rust covered chains are slowly becoming a part of Jon's body, embedding themselves deeper every time he attempts to gain a measure of relief.

It has been days since Jon has had any type of food. His body is tired and weak. His chest bares the results of multiple torture sessions. Cuts, slashes, bruises that are black and blue, burn marks from the cigarettes that had been put out on him and needle holes encompass his beaten body The green crap they continued to inject Jon with to make the pain worse. Jon was at his wits end. It was time to give up.

Hey........I'll talk.......

Jon yells out in a pained and exasperated tone to one of the guards outside. Jon starts to cry as he hangs his head. A few feet away, something stirs. Jon tilts his head, and then hangs it as he cries more.

I'm sorry guys; I just can't take any more. It's too much......I'm ready to die.

The stirring on the sides of Jon turn out to be the last three soldiers from his battalion. They are as beaten as he is. All of them with their own wounds and hunger. If they had the chance, each one would have spilled their guts. But they knew nothing. Only Jon did, because he was second in command.

Jon's soldiers just look at him with empty eyes. They too are ready to die. They, as did Jon, hoped for rescue. They have hung on for over a week. No one has come for them. 25 soldiers were ambushed, with 10 of us being taken hostage. One by one, they fell. Like a set of bowling pins, wobbling back and forth after being hit by a bowling ball. 1 guy was killed, than 2 more were executed in front of Jon. Two of us died from wounds. And most recent, Jon's friend got his head cut off. It was a painful way to go, because the sword wasn't sharp enough to go clean through the first time. The soldier suffered, blood spewing from the sword wound, flowing into his lungs. The gasping for air will forever haunt Jon. Then the sound; that THWACK! as the sword hit a second time, ending the pain of the soldier.

You are not giving up!

Wh....what? Wh.......who said that......?

The weakened soldiers in the room with Jon looked at him concerned. No one had said a thing. They think he has lost it and for good reason. For as badly injured as the three of them were, Jon had been through much worst. They knew he had to watch his brothers die. They heard his screams as he was tortured for hours at a time. They watched as he was strung up like a puppet and beaten in front of them. They understood why he had lost it.

But he hadn't lost it, not yet.

I said that you cunt. Inside you! That voice you hear? That's me, Rebel!

Just let me be.......let me die in peace. I deserve that at least.

No you don't, you fuck. You were always the weak one. That's all this is; you showing your true fucking colors. It's time for me to take over. So sit back, go to sleep or cry...whatever makes you feel better.

No......I'm going to die a soldier. Let me be. Go away.

Die a soldier? No, you're going to die a traitor and a coward. You tell these towel-heads anything and we lose. Not just you, but both of us. They will get what they need and cut our fucking head off. Then dump us somewhere out in the miserable fucking dessert. We won't die a soldier, we just die.

No....that's not true.....I'm a hero.....not a traitor..........

Jon starts crying and blubbering about being a hero and not a traitor. To his fellow soldiers, he seems like he has cracked. They hang their head because they know soon it will be over. They aren't going home. This will be their final resting place.

WE AIN'T FUCKING DYING HERE. MOVE OUT OF THE WAY AND LET ME TAKE OVER.

Out of nowhere, Jon's body starts seizing. The soldiers with him look up shocked. They don't know what's going on. Is he dying right there?

Ah.....there we go. Now, sit back and watch. While you have been crying out in pain the past day, I have been planning our escape.

The captured soldiers watch as Jon moves his arms in the chains. They start bleeding again, but the blood is acting as a lubricant. Jon's arms slip a bit out of the chains. He could drop his arms, but he doesn't.

It's about this time that the cell door opens and a masked figure walks into the room. He has his assault rifle slung on his back. He isn't worried about the prisoners. They have been getting weaker and weaker. The only thing keeping them alive is the daily water that he brings them.

The guard walks past Jon and towards the first chained soldier. As the guard bends down to give them a drink of water, Jon slips out of the chains, and pulls one down. He sneaks up behind the guard and wraps the chain around his neck. The guard drops the water cup and grasps at the chain.

Unsure of where Jon got this strength, the soldiers watch as Jon turns around and lifts the guard back to back. With the chain wrapped around the guards neck, Jon hunches and jumps.............

........SNAP!

The guard drops to the ground. Jon turns around and picks up the rifle and grabs the ammo on the guard. He grabs the keys as well. Jon unchains all the soldiers. They stand, tired and weak, but with a sudden surge of energy. Maybe it isn't energy, but the will to live and survive.

Listen, we are doing this fast. Follow me and stay sharp. Grab any guns you find along the way. This isn't going to be easy, but unless you want to die here, do your best. We won't have time to stay in one spot for more than a few seconds. Let's go.

Jon starts to move forward until one of the soldiers calls him Jon. He stops dead in his tracks.

I'm not Jon. He's weak and was ready to give up on life, on you guys and me. I'm Rebel. Don't ever call me Jon again.

The soldiers are all confused. Not sure what's happening to Jon......Rebel, they just follow.

The scene all of a sudden goes into a DOOM view. Everything is being seen out of the eyes of Rebel. He gets an almost tunnel vision as he walks forward. They are in an old warehouse of some sort. But the windows are all boarded up. Rebel walks forward, makes a left turn.

Three bad guys, dressed in the masks of their torturers, stand in front of Rebel. Almost as if in slow motion, they begin to raise their guns. But Rebel seems faster. He unloads the assault rifle, dropping the three guys in an instant. The soldiers following Rebel gather the guns and continue to follow.

Rebel reloads and makes a right, into a long corridor. The shots from Rebel killing the three guards rocketed throughout the warehouse. By this time, everyone knows something is happening.

In the corridor, still in DOOM vision, masked guards appear with weapons drawn, running towards Rebel. Rebel crouches to one knee and the guys behind him take aim with him. The four marines light the hallway up. The bodies of the guards drop and more people drop as they run into the hall.

As a group, the four soldiers move down the corridor, covering all views, with Rebel taking point. The marines call out guys as they fire.

......02:00.....

Sounds of a rifle go off and bodies drop again.

.......08:00..............

The sounds of gunfire shredding through walls fills the air.

..........04:00.............

Shell casings hit the ground as more bullets fly through the air.

The team moves forward, taking out a few more guards along the way. They reach a door. Rebel cracks it and sees a few guys running around. Apparently they aren't sure what's going on.

Rebel looks back at the soldiers and explains that there are 6 guys with weapons. They are in various positions.

Look, stay in diamond formation. Take the guys out and there is a truck about 1000 feet from this door. We get that truck; we can get out of here.

The three nod in acknowledgement. Rebel counts down on his hand from five. Everyone checks their guns. The view goes back to DOOM vision and Rebel's hand can be seen counting down.

Rebel swings the door open and the team catches the guards off guard. The marines' fire and two guys fall right away. The group moves forward down the stair, taking fire from the front. Rebel shoots and kills a guy. The marine to the left fires and takes a guy out.

But out of nowhere, a masked guy appears on a balcony behind the marines'. Not having time to warn the group, the last guy takes a bullet right to the head. He drops.

Rebel and the other two notice. The two soldiers attempt to drag their friend, but Rebel yelling and the persistent gunfire make them forget the body.

They reach the truck, and yes, the keys are in it. Rebel starts it up and see that is has 3/4's tank of gas. The other two climb into the passenger seats as Rebel takes off. Bullets fly by and ricochet off the Deuce and a half.

Rebel tears off down the road, looking behind him every few seconds. Nothing at all. From what he had seen, this was the only truck. The marines travel down the road as a voice inside Rebel's head goes off.

We made it? I can't believe it.

Rebel slams on the breaks, sending the truck into a skid. It finally stops. Rebel just stares into the distance. The other two soldiers aren't sure what is going on. Then all of a sudden, Rebel starts talking to himself.

We didn't make anything, Jonny. You wanted to die. I'm the one who dragged us out of that. Don't ever say that we did it. I'll fucking walk back there now and let you fight those guys. I fucking swear it.

The two marines don't know what to do as Rebel yells at himself and smacks his forehead a few times. The soldiers scoot as far away from him as they can.

You're right Rebel; you got us out of there. Now, let me drive so I can get us home.

In a sarcastic, almost "I'm better then you" sounding tone, Rebel yells.

Fuck you Jonny. I'm in control and I'm keeping it. I made us survive that hell. You just go take a nap somewhere.

Not knowing that there is a huge showdown going on inside of Rebel/Jon's head, the two marines wait quietly.

After about 10 minutes of Rebel ranting about being the stronger of the two, Rebel starts the truck up. Relieved, the marines watch as Rebel drives off.

Eventually, they get to a US military outpost and get help. The scene slowly fade as Rebel has a smirk on his face.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Edit Hate Post Like Post