Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 12:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Case File # 59301 (Into Space r/p 4)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-14-2013, 08:52 AM

Case File # 59301:
Gunnery Sergeant: Thompson, Jon
October 12, 2009 06:11:03

Property of the United States Department of Defense. Contents to viewed at own discretion. Viewing of these materials without proper permission of the United States Department of Defense can lead to prosecution, fines and possible imprisonment.

A little more than a day has passed since Jon was getting electrocuted. It went on for hours, but Jon didn't tell the enemy anything they wanted. Hunger. That's what Jon feels right now. He has gone days without food. Oh what he would give for a juicy porterhouse steak, with a loaded baked pot...........

Jon
.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The serenity of his thoughts were interrupted by the hundreds of volts of power that flow through his body from the table of batteries next to him. For over 24 hours, Jon has been tortured with electric over and over. The masked man with a heavy middle eastern accent just laughs and spouts off some wise ass comments every now and then. The masked man holds Jon's dog tags in his hand.

Masked Man
Come now Mr. Thompson. Your country cannot mean that much to you, that you would continue to allow yourself to be the subject of our torture, can it? We can do this for days, Jon. How long do you think you can survive?

The masked man walks forward to Jon. Yesterday, Jon was sitting in a chair, but during the night, he had been stood up and his arms chained above his head. Jon's feet were just barely touching the floor. He was more or less just hanging by the chains. His hair matted, his body covered in blood, dirt, and cuts, Jon is only hanging on by a thread.
The masked man grabs Jon by the chin and smacks him.

Masked Man
Just give up Jon. This could end so quickly, if you would just tell us what we want to know. It's easy.....how do you Americans say it.......easy as pie? I never got that saying. My wife makes pie and it isn't that easy. You Americans must have made something to help make it easier. But I digress.
What are the access codes for the embassy?

While holding Jon's chin, the masked man waits for an answer. Jon thinks to himself, just holding on to consciousness. With the tiny bit of saliva and mucus left in his mouth, Jon gathers it and spits it right into the eyes of the masked man.

Jon
Fuck you, bring your sister in here. She might have a better chance to get me talking......well maybe not talking.....but making some type of noise. Ha.....haaahaaaa.

The masked man, now infuriated, swings his fist at Jon multiple time, cracking Jon in the jaw and nose over and over. Blood spews from Jon's already broken nose. Blood drips from his mouth as he laughs, trying to mask the pain. The mask man gets a hold of himself. He walks out of the picture of the camera and behind a table.

So you will not talk yet? Well, I think I know what will get you to talk. You see, there aren't many of your friends left. Ten of you were taken by us. Only you and 4 other live at this moment. But that number is about to drop to you and 3 others. Bring him in here.

Jon struggles to focus his eyes. A door opens and the sounds of someone being dragged can be heard. Another table can be heard dragging across the room towards Jon. Jon can see the table, covered in blood and cut marks. The masked man's helpers bring a person over to the table. Jon see who it is.
Lance Corporal Leon Jenkins. Aka Flash. Jenkins was the fastest guy in the battalion. He was also a good friend. He looked to be in bad condition. HE wore no shirt, and the marks of his torture could easily be seen. Cuts, bruises, blood and burn marks litter his body. jenkins hands are bound behind his back, and he isn't able to walk by himself. Jon looks down at Jenkins feet. Toes are missing. Jon can't concentrate well enough to determine how many are missing, but it's preventing Jenkins from walking.

Jenkins is dragged over to the small table and placed on his knees. He looks up at Jon. Jon looks down at him. Jenkins cries.

Jenkins
Sir.........just tell 'em what they want. No one will blame you. I had to watch them kill Taylor and Masterson. These guys won't hesitate to kill all of us. Please, I don't want to die, sir.

Jon holds back the tears and tries to stay strong.

Jon
I'm sorry Jenkins, if I tell them anything, we are all going to die anyways. I don't think any of us are walking out of here alive. Just stay strong soldier.

Jenkins stops crying. He looks up at Jon.

Jenkins
I know sir. I just..........it's.......just that.........Sir, it was an honor to serve with you.

Jon
Just hold strong soldier. Help will be.............

As Jon is speaking, out of nowhere the masked man walks over towards Jenkins. He rears back and Jon sees what the masked man is welding. A large sword. A reflection of light can be seen through the dried blood on the sword as it is swung in a sideways, downward motion.

Thwack

The masked man swings the sword and it slides about half way through Jenkins neck. Jenkins sputters up some blood, but more of it flows from the sword wound. The masked man withdraws the sword and rears back again. He puts everything he's got into it and swings the sword again.This time, making it all the way through.

Thwack

Jenkins head sits in place for a second, before falling off and hitting the ground with a thud.

Jon hangs there, almost ready to break. How much more death could he handle?

Masked Man
you are running out of friends, Jon. There is only you and three of your fellow soldiers. And let me tell you, they aren't doing so well right now. Maybe it's time we, how do you Americans say it? Turn it up another notch? Yes, lets do that.

The masked man waves for someone to come in. A large masked figure walks into the picture. He is clad in a leather apron, covered in blood. In his left hand is a metal rod with what looks like 10 to 15 strands of wire protruding from the tip. Each of the stands look to have metal barbs on them. Ranging from 2 to 5 barbs on each strand. It's a Cat O' Nine Tails.

Jon hangs his head. This is going to hurt a lot.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Edit Hate Post Like Post