Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 03:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somewhere In Madison, WI (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-31-2013, 08:15 PM

(camera feed is turned on, the handheld camera is sitting on the dashboard pointing at Andrew Morrison who is driving slowly, it is dark outside, we faintly see a young girl, Taylor Cross, in the backseat. Her mouth is taped over and she is buckled in)

Andrew Morrison: "Why, hello again Johnny. I heard that you are looking for me. Actually, I heard that quite a few people are looking for me. Well, Johnny, you will see where I am or should I say where I will be soon enough. But before that, there are a few things I want to say. Not just to you, not just to your family, but to everyone who may be watching."

"A lot of things have been said. I have been keeping track of the rumors. Some are saying I have taken off and molested Taylor Cross. Some are saying that I have beaten Taylor Cross. But ladies and gentlemen, as you can see..."

(Andrew zooms the camera in on Taylor and then back to him)

"She is unharmed...well about as unharmed as one can be. As I said in the last video I sent you, the worst was over. As long as Taylor behaved, no harm would come to her. And no harm has come! Why, I have removed her tape from time to time and gave her water. I have let her go and use the facilities. And she has cooperated, like a good little girl should when spoken to by an adult."

"I have learned quite a bit about little Miss Cross in the days we have spent together. I have learned that UNLIKE the rest of her family, she knows when to keep her mouth shut when she is dealing with a superior."

"You see..since day one when I stepped into the XWF locker room, Johnny, you acted like you were superior to me. You thumbed your nose at me. You thought you were better than me. And then your wife decided she would open her mouth and she thought and acted like she was better than me. So I tried to teach you both a lesson."

"Not to FUCK with the wrong guy, because I COULD do a lot of damage. And then in my first match, I bested you. I didn't just best you, I kicked your ass all over the arena and cracked your skull on the hood of a car!"

"So, I thought that you and your family had learned who the better man was. And then, you decided to open your mouth once again. Your wife decided to open her mouth once again. You thought you were superior. To me, to most of the locker room. The Crosses thought once again that their shit doesn't stink and they were going to stick their noses where it doesn't belong."

"What happened next? I beat you again. I and a competitor that despite our present personal differences I respect greatly in the ring in Alexandra Callaway, beat you and your wife Michelle. You were left a loser once more."

"And now here we are, all these months later. Now you think you are "Mr. Phenomenal", your wife as always can't seem to keep her mouth shut about anyone, and the Cross family once again runs around the XWF acting like they are superior to the rest of the world and superior to me."

(laughs)

"Speaking of the Cross family...."

(Andrew presses a button on his phone and and we hear Kasey Cross' voice as a clip of a recent XWF promo plays)

Kasey Cross: "MORRISON!!!! I SWEAR TO FUCKEN GOD!!! If you hurt her at all it will be the very god damn last thing you do in life. That is my fuckin' niece you just fuckin' kidnapped. I demand you return her back home NOW! I don't care what kind of beef you and my brother has. Whatever he does is his own will but this is my niece we are talking about. Return her NOW! or I swear to god I will hunt you down and fuckin' end your career for good. Boy us Cross's are not ones to mess with. And you will learn why."

(Andrew licks his lips and laughs)

"Ah, Kasey..as I told everyone, the worst is over for Taylor. Why, I would not dare to touch an innocent child like her violently or inappropriately.."

(flips to a picture of Kasey Cross on his phone and laughs)

"you on the other hand...my my.."

(Taylor seems to protest with a muffled scream)

(Andrew snaps out of his hormonal trance and snaps his head back to glare at Taylor, who quickly lowers her head and hushes)

"Kasey Cross, what a surprise, you are just like your loser brother and your sister-in-law. You seem to not know when to keep your nose out of other people's fucking business. And I find your demand laughable! Your brother has shown twice that he is inferior to me, your sister-in-law is inferior, so what the fuck makes you think you are any better than them or any better than me!? This superiority complex that you Crosses share is your Achilles' heel and it is pathetic that you all continue to think that you Crosses are anything to me but a pile of blood and bone scattered in the wind! You Crosses are not ones to mess with? NEWS FLASH BITCH! I've "messed" with your pathetic family for months and I am still standing and standing superior. And I will continue to stand superior."

(the car comes to a stop)

"I know what you Crosses are thinking. Andrew Morrison, you are a dead man. If Kasey doesn't get her hands on you...if Michelle doesn't..ol' Johnny Cross sure as has will not let this go without severe reprecusion and consequence."

"I know you will come after me Johnny. I know you will be coming for blood. You will becoming not just to hurt me. You will want to kill me. You will want to rip me limb from limb. Then again, Johnny, you have tried to do just that before. And the one who was left laying at the end was you. You and your entire family disgraced."

"Now, Johnny..you can try to hunt me down. You can try to send the law after me. You can try to hide behind your bitch of a wife and your prick of a little sister. But Johnny..a storm is nothing that is found...it can be anywhere, any place...and can strike at any time. But I know the day will come, and it will come soon Johnny....we will cross paths. And we will finish this."

(Andrew exits the car, we then see the backseat door open and Morrison unbuckles and pulls Taylor out of the car)

(we then hear a slight thud and then see a hand reach back into the car and grab the camera)

(the camera then points to Taylor Cross laying on the ground, still tied up around the wrists and ankles and her mouth still taped and the camera zooms out to show she is laying in the Crosses' front yard)

(Morrison turns the camera to himself)

"Hold her close Johnny..tell her you love her. Lie and tell her that you will never let anything or anyone hurt her again. Pain is inevitable in life, Johnny. We all have felt it.
I have made you feel it. Emotionally. Physically..."

"Yes, Johnny, we will meet again. And we...no...I will finish this. I will finish this once and for all between us, and the world will know once and for all, that in the war between Andrew Morrison and Johnathan Cross and the Cross family..that I AM the better man..."

"I will see you when I see you Johnnyboy...the storm will be coming soon...."

(camera feed off)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-31-2013), Christine Nash (08-31-2013)