Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 01:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Just Maybe (ThunderBowl Battle Royal-RP #5)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-31-2013, 05:19 AM

Ion took the liberty to take himself to the GYM to train for tonight against Mr. Radio for the 1 Contendership for the TV Title, with Mr. Supernova, the TV Champ, as the Special Referee.

[Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=62166358]

"As one of the first entrants in the ThunderBowl Battle Royal match, few expected the Capetown superstar me to go up the ranks, but could this finally be my opportunity to
have a dominant appearance at a multi-man Special XWF match? I last participated in about 3 or 4 Battle Royal matches this year.
Flash forward to today, where I'm once again presented with the opportunity to be part of a multi-man match. Could today be the match that breaks my losing streak curse? As a high-flyer, one would expect a springboard here and there and the. match to be the perfect venue for me to showoff my moves, as other high-flyers have done in the past."

Ion is starting on treadmills to boost his stamina up from the match tonight.

"Although no one is expecting me to win the match, this could finally be my chance to display some of the aerial maneuvers that brought me fame in. Capetown.
Who knows, maybe I will finally walk away from a multi-man special match without negative consequences."

The camera fades as Ion is running on one of the treadmills.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post