Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 08:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Serious Injustice - RP 1 of 2 vs Sincere Lee Wild
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-17-2013, 02:26 AM

"The Deevil"
Ann Thraxx
[Image: l_59172839bbe04e77be76b14ddd4c1dd2.jpg]

A desert eagle is loaded by the hand of a female. The final words of Sincere Lee Wild's most recent promo can be heard over and over again.

A fraud and a fake,
A fraud and a fake,
A fraud and a fake,
A fraud and a fake,
A fraud and a fake,
A fraud and a fake,
A fraud and a fake.

The words begin to sound muffled for a few seconds, and become clear once again. This time, the voice is distinctly that of "The Deevil" Ann Thraxx.

A fraud and a fake,
A fraud and a fake,
A fraud and a fake,
A fraud and a fake,
A fraud and a fake,
A fraud and a fake,
A fraud and a fake.

The hand holding the gun is shaky, and the words fade out to silence. The hand slowly raises up, trembling, as what looks like two tear drops fall down past the camera.

What exactly was it that the cheap harlot called me? Go on, say it. I want to hear the words again. I must be sure I heard them right.

A fraud! And a fake! She called you a fraud and a fake.

The camera zooms out to show a brunette girl, of only about fourteen, kneeling in tears, passing the desert eagle backward over her shoulder to an irate Ann Thraxx who appears to be trying to hold her anger back. It's clear that she's not doing a great job of it. In the background are the torched remains of a family home. Charred photoframes are scattered and broken all over the floor.

Yes, she did. And what's the penalty for that?

I... Don't know?

Oh, you can do better than that. What do you think it should be? And answer wisely, bitch, unless you want you want your little brother to get his tongue cut!

Please, don't hurt him!......Death? I think it should be death!

A wicked smile creeps across Ann's face as she hears the words coming out of the girl's mouth. The girl collapses her face into the palms of her hands and sobs loudly, much to Ann's twisted amusement. Ann checks the eagle's chamber, and it's loaded with one bullet. She closes it again, with a full grin now spreading across her face.

Take the gun.

Why?

I didn't ask for a fucking Q&A, I simply told you to take the gun!

Thraxx shoves the gun into the girl's hand, then walks behind a charred wall in the ruins of the house. A kicking or stomping sound is heard along with loud but muffled whimpering. Thraxx carries a young boy, maybe six years old out and places him down in front of the girl. The boy's arms and legs are tied behind his back and his mouth is securely duct taped. The girl is no longer able to hold back.

YOU'RE A MONSTER!!!!!!!!

The girl raises the desert eagle to Thraxx's head and prepares to pull the trigger. Thraxx appears to be unafraid, and in fact, lets out a slight chuckle.

Sarah, threaten me with that all you want. You and I both know you could never kill your own sister.

I... I hate you! Where are our parents?

Were they really our parents? I personally didn't think so. Parents are meant to be authority. All they did was plead with me not to kill them, and tried to tell me that they loved me... And then I forced them off the bridge into the river...

WHAT!?

It's not important... What's important now is that you prove something to me. Prove that you deserve to live. I'll let you be a part of my legacy from here forwards. That Eli fucker has nothing on me, and Sin's soon to be a casualty... I want you to... kill... poor little Josh.

I would never do that! You're the only one who deserves to die!

Either you kill him now, or I'll kill you both much more painfully. Much more. Be a "murderer", Sarah... Like your big sister.

There's a painful silence, accompanying a long pause that must have felt like forever for poor Sarah Morgan. The camera fades to darkness and a loud "BANG!" is heard, and then... Nothing...

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post