Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 04:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Live Orlando Florida Press Confrence
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-01-2013, 01:49 PM

At a press conference about XWF’s newest talent, AJ Powell. The press conference is live from his hometown of Orlando Florida. Powell is standing at a podium and is about to take questions.

[Image: Gold-Coast-Fashion-Awards-Show.png]

AJ: Okay I’m ready, let’s kick it off.

Reporter 1: AJ, how do you feel about your new home in XWF?

AJ: Well I have a good feeling about my career in XWF. I think I have the capability to make it here and become a big name.

Reporter 2: You said you have the capability of becoming a big name. Well on the upcoming Monday Madness 1/7/13 you face Stoney. What do you think of your chances?

AJ: Well I have game planned and realized that Stoney can take a great deal of damage, as well as dish it out. Now what I have to do is use that to my advantage. But ultimately this will come down to who wants it more. And I have a lot to prove. I’m not just a kid from Orlando that thought that I could come here with a High School Collegiate Wrestling Trophy and receive an automatic push. You have to work for it. And damn it I will work my ass off to get to where I want to go and that’s the top. I want to be remembered as one of the greatest men to ever step foot on the turf of XWF. And if that means I have to go through Stoney, Randall Cross, Cyren, Sebastian Duke, Ursula I don’t care. I aim for the top. And once I get there I won’t be knocked off.

Reporter 3: Some people say you won’t get anywhere in XWF? How do you respond to that?

AJ: Well people told Ray Lewis he can’t become a NFL Athlete and look at him. He’s a superstar and a sure fire Pro Football Hall of Famer. People told President Obama he couldn’t get another reign. He got 4 more years. People told Ke$ha that she wouldn’t be anything because she had Food Stamps and Welfare all her life. Now she’s a pop icon. So to all those people that doubt me, when you ask for your forgiveness I won’t forgive you.

Reporter 1: And what about Tristan Slater. The former XWF Champion. How do you feel about your chances at taking the XWF Championship and about how he left?

AJ: I have a lot of work to do before I can get into the World Title picture so I can’t answer that question.

Reporter 1: And the second question?

AJ: Look the bottom line is the top guy in XWF is gone. That leaves an open shot for anyone to take that position as face of the franchise. So the question should really be, so now what?

Reporter 4: Any last words AJ?

AJ: Yeah. Camera man you better get a good look at this. Today is the first day I have of my XWF career. And I will hopefully be here for a very, very long time. But for now I am what I am and that's a rookie. Just like Robert Griffin III. And like RG3 I will make a huge splash on the scene. And what I'm doing now is just talking. But what I'm not doing is fighting. And that's what I came here for. To fight. Not to lolly gag. So to prove I came here to fight.

AJ Powell kicks his Body Guard in his mid-section and hits him with a Good Night from Orlando. He gets up and talks into the podium.

AJ: This is AJ Powell and this message has been brought to you by the kind people at XWF Studio’s.

Looks at his downed body guard

[Image: RamosUnconscious_468x319.jpg]

AJ: Goodnight from Orlando.

Camera fades away as AJ Powell surfs the crowd.

[Image: Corbis-42-26630908.jpg?size=67&uid=ebb80...b75f26f88a]

[Image: 219465.gif]