Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 07:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
El Rey meets his new colleagues
El Rey Offline
ROAR!!!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-14-2013, 01:14 AM

FLASHBACK

We start with the flashback this time. El Rey (previously King) was in his General Managers office after his mentor (The first King) passed his wrestling name down to Jaguar Jr (Now King, which is Now Now El Rey). The GM is some fat Texan that only speaks English. Which is weird because they are technically in Mexico.

GM: So let me get this straight. Your mentor retired. And you his apprentice, will take his place for future shows. Is that what I'm hearing?

El Rey: Yes sir. That is correct.

GM: Hahahaha. Are you kidding me? I mean you got potential boy, but you ain't no King. You don't have 1% of the drawing power he does, and you're going to take his place? Let me tell you right now. That ain't happenin', but I'll tell you what. You go out there as a wannabe copycat. Hahaha see what I did there? CopyCAT! Hahahaha. Still you go out there and say something like "I'm the new King everybody!" Then just get destroyed in your match, and we'll keep doing that as a comedy thing until I get something better for you.

El Rey: No. I refuse to do that.

GM: Oh come on, it won't be that bad. Only a 6-7 months. Tops.

El Rey: I'm not going to do it.

GM: If you don't then I'll fire you. How about that?

El Rey: Then I guess I'm fired because I refuse to take part in the murder of my the name my mentor gave me .

El Rey storms out. Forcing the fat Texan to get up and yell making sure El Rey heard his final words.

GM: Yeah you better get out of my office...You don't call the shots! I do boy! You're Fired!

King El Rey snaps out of it.

El Rey with his Guide in tow have just entered The War Room. Immediately catching the attention of all the XWF crew. As well as some of the wrestlers. As we see Hunter Payne and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson having a conversation together.

Dwayne Johnson: And that's what I told that bizznitch!

Hunter Payne: I wish I could say that to Joy...

They stop talking as soon as they see El Rey.

Dwayne Johnson: ....

Hunter Payne: ....

El Rey exchanges glances with both men for a second before he continues walking. As Hunter Payne restarts the conversation as El Rey walks away.

Hunter Payne: Finally another Mexican around here... I was getting worried...

He then passes Joy Giovanni, who was on her way towards Hunter Payne. Joy stops at stares at him, but stays silent. Which is a first for her.

El Rey and the Guide turn a corner, and El Rey speeds up and walk right up to the one they call Nightmare. The two begin a very intense stare-off. You can hear Nightmare's heavy breathing, as well as El Rey's growls. The tension can be cut with a knife.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZq9qFroGncFGFWTup9O-...fGlhdFLr3g] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSIhSw7Q8bLl1UQLU_wNK...jTVCLCXBfN]

The man-jaguar pegged as the ultimate hero is face to face with the unstoppable villain named Nightmare. And neither man is giving an inch! You can't write this stuff!... Just as it looks as if something is about to happen, both men's respective managers draw closer to their monsters. Apparently their closer presence stops both men from doing anything. As El Rey steps back and continues walking.

El Rey: (growls) Grrrr!

Guide: Your paths will cross in time.... But for now you have to beat this rookie Cameron Lang.

El Rey: (growls) Grrrr!

[Image: skalpovichyz-profile_banner-8c65935bd8a36e96-480.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like El Rey's post:
(08-14-2013), Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (08-15-2013)