Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 09:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Facebook statuses
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-11-2013, 11:48 AM

The following are facebook statuses Jordan Caliban posted in reply to comments made by 2 participants in tonight's ladder match

I've heard someone mumbling about execution today, sure you can execute a move it's just to bad you only have one, when you can add another rotation to that 450 splash of yours come see me, until then your reality TV career is waiting for you, run along

So your expecting me to be afraid of someone too stupid to remember there own name, what are you meant to be a sprite? harpie? An Amorite? No no your something totally different, the old ancient people of yore would call it stupid and back then stupid people would lose their heads, some traditions should never of died

Ladder matches are evil boys and there is no way to go through them quick, people look at matches like this and the rumble as shortcuts, they aren't they just cram more pain and suffering into one night that some men don't feel in their entire careers. Everyone of you has said I'm not a threat, then why am I the most threatened man in this match?

I guess none of you were here or relevant enough to be involved in the conversation when I looked steele square in the eye and told him to throw me into the 6th row the night I walked into XWF

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caliban's post:
(08-12-2013)