Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 01:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Redneck Taj Mahal (R/P 7)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-27-2013, 08:58 PM

The scene opens as a camera pans over the Marina Bay at night. The Singapore skyline is glowing with light and can probably be seen from space. Can it Mr. Radio? Or any of the other space/time travelers in XWF? Anyways.....getting back to the scene. The camera focuses in on an area that XWF bought for the week so that it's loyal fans from the Merica or wherever, can camp out at until Monday Night Madness. The area is about the size of a football ( Merican football mind you) field. There are hundreds of tents littering the area and bonfires, hooting and hollering bellow all around. From behind the camera come some voices.

Random XWF Crewman::Yes sir, Mr. Rebel, I found this place for you. I was nearly killed trying to get away. These people are ravenous, sir. Are you sure it is safe to go in there? I mean I am pretty sure I saw a man getting beaten and a whole group of them were racing wheelbarrows. I mean how the hell did they smuggle wheelbarrows into Singapore? Another group had somehow managed to make a pool out of the back of a truck. And God help me forget the man using a beaver with...............

Jonny rebel pushes the scared crewman away and walks in front of the camera. He has on a San Francisco 49ers skull cap, a black wife beater, blue jeans with holes in them and a pair of shit stompers. He grins as he looks at the area. He walks forward and stops at a car hood that has been spray painted. The sign reads::

REDNECK TAJ MAHAL

Jonny heads in. Once the cameras enter, Christmas lights are strung over head in every imaginable direction. People are walking around carrying beer coolers of every color in their hands. Whiskey bottles are sitting on tables everywhere. Women are walking around in tube tops and spaghetti strap shirts, wearing daisy dukes and some of the shortest shorts known to mankind.

Jonny Rebel::This right here.....this is a slice of Americana brought all the way to fucking Singapore. These are my people man.

Jonny grabs a bottle of Wild Turkey whiskey. He takes a swig.

Jonny::Hell Yeah! Lets see what kind of fun I can get into.

The camera follows Jonny Rebel around for a while. At one point, Jonny was seen conversing with the people camping out, and the next, he is racing motorized coolers. The people here are loving life.
A little later, Jonny finds the truck that made a pool in it's bed. The couple of women inside are scantly clad in red, white and blue bikinis. Jonny makes sure that the camera gets a good shot of the boobies.

As the camera follows Jonny around, they see a guy that had taken underwear and cut the crotch out and is now wearing it like a shirt.
[Image: rednecktubetop_zps0b56fa2b.jpg]

At another area, Jonny finds a guy that has turned an engine from a car into a grill/ smoker. Inside said smoker is some fantastic BBQ ribs. Jonny Rebel sits at a table with a bunch of people and starts enjoying the food. After a while, chants of "REBEL" start. Jonny gets up and praises the crowd by doing the 'were not worthy' bow. He gets on top of one of the trucks and with whiskey bottle in hand, talks......well slurs....to the people of the REDNECK TAJ MAHAL.

Jonny::Yea......*hiccup*..hhhhh. This Monday night at Monday Night Madness, I'm completing in the tournament to be numero uno for the European.....ha....your a peeing.......Title. I gots a few fellows to beat up to get there though. Luca.....*belch*......Arse...a...Gotme......Me and him....him and I have had words. Too many words.....now he needs a kick to the noggin. He thinks he is some sort of hitman or........*hiccup*....mobster....or sumthin.......but Fity Cent has a song for him....."So you a wanksta.....but you need to stop......frontin....."

The crowds around Jonny roar with cheering and more people start joining the party.

Mister......Andrew....I'll....do....it.....my....way.....He talks about a revOlution.........and how the CUNtnection is running it. I'm not in the middle of a revolution Double A......I feel like the cUNtnection is just a group of middle school nerds......*hiccup*.......going to gym class and sitting in the bleaches the whole time. Can we.....say bench warmers? And another thing......how can Shawn see the whites of your eyes.....when you are so full of shit? Ye...ah....

And don't get me started on Shawn Steel........I think the man took......one to many shots in the butt cheek.....Hey, where is the guy that does that thing with the beaver? Dude, you need to.....*hiccup* take this beaver and do that thing that this other guy said this guy was doing......hold on I'm cornfused......I think I heard Steel say he was out for a pound of flesh.....well I think.......CrimsOn Dong has that for ya man....Oh....man......here comes a big one....*BBBBEEELLLLCCCCHHHHH*

The crowd gets louder after that and Jonny staggers a little on top of the car. He plops down on top of the car and slides down the glass to the hood.

The other two guys I'm hearing stuff from is Mr. Radio and I- Evertrust. Come on Radio.....friends....*hiccup*......really? The only thing good from that show was Jenn Aniston as Monica. That chick is hot. But they are the only friend you like? Can't you find some seven eyed, 3 armed, 13 toed alien from like planet 900398 or somthing? I feel bad for you man. Lets see.......you....yeah you girl.....get up here....

A beautiful, but drunk, hot red head gets onto the truck hood with Jonny. He twirls her around and the crowd, now a big larger, claps. Whistles are heard and guys....and women,are cheering this hottie.

I bet you girl.........you could turn Mr. Radio from am to FM....Am I right? Show that man what he is missing ............ *burp*............... *hiccup* .............
And I- Everhard.......I assure you sir...ma am....whatever you are, I don't care....I assure you that this right here......

Jonny runs his hand from his feet to his head.....almost falling on his face.........

Jonny::.....this is no gimmick. This is me......all 110% of my drunk....ass is me. Rebel to the core.......I've got redneck skin and I bleed Red, White and Blue. There is nothing fake here.....I'll make sure to show you that on Monday....and another thing...everyone knows you don't eat spaghetti from the mall.....that's just nasty. Oh, time to get going.......I'm not feeling the gre.....

The scene fades as Jonny dozes off to sleep on the hood of the truck.

[Image: jonnyrebel_zpsebe5953d.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post