Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 03:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I'll see you soon.
Shawn Steele Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-27-2013, 01:37 PM

[ .. Static .. ]

[ .. Fade up XWF logo .. ]

[ .. Fade out .. ]

We waste no time today as the camera feed quickly cuts on, showing the smiling face of Shawn Steele, the metal staples in his head gleaming from the light hanging above him.

Shawn Steele: So we’ve already had a response from The Connection and, all I can say, is that Ricky Desmond has a time. He obviously likes them young, dumb and full of ... well the rest isn’t important. But I feel the need to correct a few things from Andrew Aldway’s recent ramblings. I’ve not emerged from any holes, friend. As soon as the doc was done driving staples into my flesh, that jackass Sayors was there waiting for me. It’s not my fault the X-treme Wrestling Federation hires incompetent workers to run their website. Maybe if you weren’t so far up Desmond’s ass you’d have noticed the familiar backstage setting that you and your pals had so much fun in earlier. But that’s hardly my point in making this video for you, Andrew. I made this video to explain two simple facts to you. They’ll be addressed in more detail later on, but I didn’t want to overload your precious little mind just yet. I know very well who all was in that ring on Monday night. But just because he wasn’t there, you think I’m going to overlook Nightmare? You think I believe he didn’t have a part in what happened? The four of you will pay for what you did. And so will Nightmare. Call it guilt by association. Call it whatever you want. He’s not going to escape unscathed.

Steele tilts his head to the left, and then to the right, a loud cracking heard each time before he continues.

Shawn Steele: You’ll have to refresh me just where I said I was entering Heyman’s asinine tournament. I don’t give a shit about a tournament. Or Sid Feder. Or that XWF European Championship. I have no plans on taking part in the tournament on Monday night. But make no mistake, I’m going to be involved. I am going to be very, very involved in that tournament. I’m going to make sure that no member of The Connection walks out of the arena on Monday night with a title shot coming their way. So continue to run your little mouth and jump to all of the false conclusions that you want. You’re far from innocent from what’s coming. You played your part in The Connection’s demise. In for an inch, in for a mile. I’m out for my pound of flesh, Aldway. And if that pound starts with you, I’m fine with that. Monday night marks the beginning of your end. So go ahead and keep trying to scare people with a little blood. I’m going to make sure you’ve got plenty to spare. See you Monday night.

The shot abruptly fades away.

[ .. Fade out .. ]

[ .. Fade up XWF logo .. ]

[ .. Static .. ]

[Image: euegoy.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post