Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 02:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Where is he hiding?
Salvator Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-19-2013, 09:55 AM

Adolf Greiber of the Süddeutsche Zeitung paper has been looking to find Salvator since he had landed in Germany. Like other media outlets Adolf wanted to ask Salvator what went wrong on Wednesday, and if he can recover from such a devastating debut loss to a clearly more superior Eli James.

Adolf gets word that Salvator did not check into the hotel that the XWF booked him, he was not seen at the arena, or any of the local gyms. However a man did see a figure who was wearing monk robes enter a small blighted property on the outskirts of Berlin.

Adolf set off for what turned out to be a decrepit, part of Berlin. Most buildings were abandoned for years and others were clearly used for illegal activity. Adolf looked down at his notepad to confirm the address, he realized he was in the right place. He looked up at the four story building and saw a single room at the top of the building dimly lit. He entered the building and went up the stairs. You could hear stray cats throughout the building fighting, and the smell of urine and wet trash was potent enough to make him put his shirt over his nose as he climbed the stairwell. As Adolf climbs he can hear what sounds like music being played from the top floor...

Adolf reached the top of the building and noticed under the door there was a dim light coming from only one room. He began to knock, and the broken door pushed open simply from the force of the knock.

Adolf: Hello...?

He loooked around. The walls were covered with newspaper clippings of Eli defeating Salvator. Pictures of Salvator laying lifeless on the canvass. Pictures of Eli with his arm raised. On one wall there were messages carved into the wall...

"I failed you" -repeated several times

"Never again" - repeated several times

As Adolf surveyed the room he noticed in the far corner there was a shadowy figure sitting at an old piano focused on the notes he was playing.

After a moment he stopped playing his head turned and focused on Adolf. The figure stepped out his face beat red. His cheeks shaking, spit lashing out through his clenched teeth, eyes watered. He looked possessed with anger and hate.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

NO ONE SHOULD BE HERE!!!

Adolf now realized he was toe to toe with Salvator.

Adolf: I am Adolf Greiber from Süddeutsche Zeitung. I just had a few questions for you.

Salvator moved towards the candles that were lighting the room. He blew out all but one and grabbed it. He moved toward the window and sat in a small metal folding chair. He seemed to be calming down but his eyes were still filled with hate...

Salvator: I am not upset that I lost my match if that is why you came here. I have been under the belief my entire life that the best victories come in defeat. You may get physically beaten, but the victories you gain are far better than any title shot can give you. My eyes are opened to the truth. My arrogance had me look over a worthy opponent, something I will not do come this Monday. I will no longer look at my opponents as a stepping stone to the greater goal. Each man or woman who steps in the ring with me will feel the pain as I felt on Wednesday.

Each opponent I face, I will only grow stronger. This "Ultimate Mystery" character will feel my anger. I will never again rely on the faith that has brought me here. I have been abandoned. I am being tested, and I welcome the challenge.

Salvator: Mark my words...

Salvator gives Adolf a pen to dictate his statement... Adolf at this point is trembling looking at Salvator. His tone is calm but his face shows an expression he has only seen once before. He thinks back to the serial killer Volker Eckert who he covered. Volker was a serial killer and who confessed to torturing and killing 19 people in Spain Germany and France from 1976-2006

No one is safe... I do not care who you are, whether you are a believer or not, or whether you are the "Ultimate Mystery", I will hunt you down one by one and when I do you will beg for mercy... but there will be none, I am done trying to be a savior, I am only the sword of justice now, and I will strike down any that oppose me.

So come Monday on Madness Ultimate Mystery I know you want to get in that ring. You want to hear the fans cheer your name. You want to believe that everything is going to be alright and that this is just another match for you, but its not... When you get in that ring with me on Monday, I am not out to beat my opponents anymore, I am out to finish them. When I am done with you you will need another 6 year break from wrestling.

The candle goes out.... the room now pitch black.

Salvator whispers:

Run along Adolf... tell the world I am coming for the Ultimate Mystery...
Edit Hate Post Like Post