Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 07:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Linn Kwann at the Compound - Duke vs Neptune - RP 2
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-21-2013, 10:30 AM

Sebastian Duke is watching through the window at the ongoing construction at the Compound. He begins to wonder if the security measures he ordered are maybe a little too much. It's too late though, construction on all 6 guard towers has already begun. The 16 foot high electric fences are built, not powered up, but built nonetheless. The security gate at the entrance is in place and operable.

As he hears the banging over head from the workers constructing the security platforms on top of the building, a blacked out Tahoe arrives at the gate. Sebastian heads downstairs toward the entrance of the building to approve entry. Sebastian Duke has been waiting for this moment. The moment when he meets Linn Kwann in the flesh. Until now, they have only spoken on the phone.

Linn Kwann, a typically small woman of Asian descent, with no living parents. Her mother, Chinese, died of cancer three years ago. Her father, a Korean man, died when Linn was just 10 years old, of a heart attack. Sebastian learned of Linn Kwann through various contacts he has gained over the years. He hired her recently to derail or delay N.A.Z.I.'s arrival at the Black Circle's memorial of Cyren, allowing Sid Feder to get into position in the building.

He reaches the ground floor just in time to hear the guard coming through the intercom:

GUARD: "Mr. Duke, Jacob has arrived with Ms. Kwann. Just need you to give the all clear."
SD: "Go ahead. Allow them in."

Sebastian hits the green button on the intercom security panel and he opens the front doors. He watches as the gate opens and the Tahoe pulls into the Compound stopping at the front doors. Jacob exits the Tahoe and opens the rear passenger door. Linn Kwann steps out of the Tahoe. Sebastian Duke is stunned at the simple beauty of the woman in front of him.

[Image: LinnKwann.jpg]

Sebastian leads Linn Kwann into a small library along the left side of the corridor. Linn sits in a chair as Sebastian remains standing.

LK: "Mr. Duke, it is a..... pleasure.... to meet you."
SD: "Ms. Kwann, believe me when I say this, the pleasure is mine."
LK: "Yes. Well, before we sit here chatting like school girls, I think you should pay me what I'm owed."
SD: "Of course. Of course. I was just floored by your natural beauty, Ms. Kwann, forgive my forgetfulness."
LK: "Is that some sort of cheesy pick-up line?"
SD: "No. I was just..."
LK: "Relax Sebastian, I was kidding."
SD: "You know, I don't really like when people refer to me by my first name."

Linn Kwann looks up at him in disgust. Sebastian notices.

SD: "I guess I could make an exception for you, Ms. Kwann."
LK: "Yeah. I thought you might see it that way. You know, Sebastian, I think you need a good strong woman in your life. Someone.... who can put you in your place one in awhile.
SD: "Yeah I don't think a woman living with 268 other men plus countless security guards is such a good..."
LK: "A woman, perhaps Asian, perhaps willing to do things to, and for you, that obviously the other men that you lead can't do for you."
SD: "Like I was saying, a woman, here, living with..."
LK: "I'd even let you keep the 15 thousand you owe me. So, how bout a grand tour before we proceed?"
SD: "I don't think that is such a good..."
LK: "Sebastian. Tour. Now."
SD: "Yes ma'am."

Linn Kwann stands excitedly, and Sebastian leads her back to the corridor to begin the grand tour.

"It's dissapointing really, Neptune, that my faulty information caused me to burn down some other building. Oh well, the people in that building were did I favor. I mean, if it was the right location than I'm fairly certain it would've given a new meaning to 'smoking a .'

"Neptune you want to stand there and insult my intelligence? Try something else. It's already been done to death. I won't waste anymore breath on it.

"You seriously think that, I fear police or a police investigation? You fail to realize, Neptune that my connections run very deep. Very diverse. All over this world. Many even within the higher ranks of the United States' federal government.

"It's a brotherhood that has lasted for centuries. A long line of us going back to well before Abraham Lincoln spoke at Gettysburg....

"Before Thomas Jefferson fathered slave children....

"Before John Adams took up residence in the White House....

"Before George Washington crossed the Delaware....

"Before the United States ever declared it independence from a tyrannical King...

"You think I can't cause any investigation into myself or my brothers to flounder? Think again, oh stupid one....

"And for the record, I don't do animal sacrifices. No, you see, Neptune, that belongs to someone else. Some other brotherhood with good intentions, but bad ideology....

"You're suggestion that I may claim what I did was staged, however, you miss one point. I stage nothing. I do the things I do not to strike fear, but because it is in line with my views and my order and my brotherhood...

"You ask a direct question you receive a direct answer. You asked whether I proved I was a phony or that I made a mistake. Neptune, wars have been started over faulty information. I assure you, nothing I do is fake. So yes, it was a mistake. A mistake that will go unpunished...

"Unpunished for those that gave me the information simply because even though I had the wrong building, I still did those inside a favor. Either they escaped the flames or they didn't. Either way, they are all now somewhere else. Heaven? Hell? A shelter? It doesn't matter to me where they are. The fact that they no longer reside in that sorry excuse for a dwelling is a gift to them.

"As I stated earlier, Neptune, there will be no repercussions from my error. So again, I, myself, will go unpunished. The brotherhood is unbreakable. Unpenetrable. Somebody will squash this pending investigation before it ever gets off the ground...

"You ramble in your promos, don't you? You even go into detail what you and your boyfriend to behind closed doors. I don't really care one way or the other whether you bed men, women, or whether you screw unsuspecting sheep stuck in a fence. It makes no difference once the bell rings. As far as your feet go, I just hate feet. They're disgusting....

"For you to spend time on a lame planetary joke like the Neptune/Pluto connection is a shame. All of the material you could pick, you picked a lame joke to waste your time on. Not surprising I guess...

"Again, with the Jesus crap... Although, I'm sure millions would have liked if it was Justin Bieber portraying Jesus that night. That girl is annoying isn't she?

"Now you've hit a soft spot on the Griffin MacAlister front. I was forced by things you'll never understand to sacrifice myself. Had I known then, what I know now, I would have killed him where he stood. Do not worry about MacAlister, for some day, in the near future, his punishment is coming...

"I fear I've wasted enough breath on you. The time has come. Your day of reckoning has arrived young Neptune. I must tell you a secret though...

"Since the day I arrived here and I saw you backstage for just a moment, I've always wanted to beat the hell out of you....

"To beat you up so badly that you wished you'd never been born. Much like your parents wish to this day....

"All I wanted, was a chance to wipe that stupid look off of your stupid face....

"To knock that mop you call hair off of your silly little head...

"Today is that day. Today I get what I've wanted. A chance to end your suffering. Moreso our suffering then yours, but you get the point....

"It is somehow fitting that this match takes place on a day for minorities and blacks... Martin Luther King day.... You're obviously of Asian descent and rest assured, oh stupid one, that when I'm through with you, it could be considered a hate crime....

"Neptuno Lucifer testem, victus eris. Ego magni filius diaboli. Ego sum Angelus Tenebrarum. Venio tibi, Neptune. Vos commoniti." (Neptune, with Lucifer as my witness, you will be defeated. I am a son of the Great Satan. I am the Angel of Darkness. I'm coming for you Neptune. You have been warned.)

Linn Kwann's tour of the Compound is nearing it end. They have reached the chapel.

SD: "We've come to the end of the tour, Ms. Kwann. This is the chapel. Where Asmodeus, our High Priest, gives his sermons to the men."
LK: "Asmodeus? Where is he? I haven't yet met him."
SD: "He's...... tied up.... with other things at the moment."
LK: "Wait a minute. Why do you have a chapel and sermons? You're known to have belittled God. Even calling him a fraud. Are you guys satanists?"
SD: "Well. Yes and no. By todays standards we would not be satanists. By histories definition, most certainly we are. The Church has demonized Satanism to such a degree that it has completely been perverted into something it's not. Consider us, old school variety Satanists."
LK: "Are you...... Illuminati?"

Sebastian ignores the question and exits the chapel. Back in the main corridor they stop.

LK: "If you're illuminati, then I understand you not answering that question. If you weren't, then you'd simply deny it. Which you didn't."
SD: "Please. Ms. Kwann. Don't question what you don't understand. This tour is over."
LK: "Sebastian. Please, call me Linn. This tour though, is NOT over. I have yet to see the basement."
SD: "Linn, I'm not taking you to the..."
LK: "Now!!"
SD: "Yes ma'am."

Sebastian hesitates, but leads her to the basement. At the bottom of the old stone stairs leading to the basement, they turn the only direction they can. Left. They have just entered the torture chamber.

LK: "I suppose this is where you punish those who get out of line?"

Sebastian doesn't answer.

LK: "What is through that door on the other side?"

Sebastian squeezes his eyes closed. Hesitant to confront what is next. Linn is asking about the 'hole'. Where the three cells are. Where Asmodeus has been kept for much of the week. Linn is about to meet Asmodeus at the behest Sebastian Duke. Reluctantly, he walks to the old dirty wooden door and opens it as Linn steps through.

ASMODEUS: "SEBASTIAN! Please. Let your father out of this dungeon! I apologise for not telling you the truth, but, I was sworn by law to keep what was discussed between young Jonathan and his priest! Certainly you must understand!"
LK: "This is your father!?"
SD: "Well he..."
LK: "You jailed your own father for a lie!?"
SD: "Linn, you don't under..."
LK: "A priest that is sworn to secrecy in a secret society!?"
SD: "Linn, it's more compli..."
LK: "That's pretty sad! Sebastian! That's also hypocritical!"
A: "Who the hell are you, lady?"
SD: "Not now Asmodeus!"
LK: "Unlock this cell at ONCE!"
SD: "That's not going to hap..."
LK: "I didn't stutter! Unlock this cell.... NOW!"

Sebastian reluctantly opens the cell letting Asmodeus free.

LK: "Asmodeus. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Linn Kwann."
SD: "Alright. Everbody back upstairs!"
LK: "Sebastian, you do not order me. You do not own me."
A: "Sebastian, I am unsure who she is or where you found her. But, I like her. A spitfire. A firecracker."
SD: "Shut up."

Sebastian exits, leaving Linn and Asmodeus behind. Linn dusts off Asmodeus' jacket. Being in the basement for the past few days left an abundant amount of dirt and dust on him. Linn and Asmodeus head out of the hole and headed back upstairs as the scene fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post