Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 07:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Final Words for Hanari Carnes
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-05-2022, 04:24 PM

Following the lines of the lyrics by Tears for Fears 'Shout'.

Shout, Shout
Let it all out
These are the things
That I'm going to do to
Hanari Carnes
Come on

I'm talking to you
Come on

Wednesday Night will be known as Violent Times
You'll be wishing that you've sold your soul
Along the dotted lines in black and white
You should have ought to have known

I have a one-track mind
About destroying you in
the Glass Cage
There will be no joy
You will be shouting for help
so Shout

Shout, Shout
Let it all out
These are the things
That I'm going to do to
Hanari Carnes
Come on

I'm talking to you
Come on

You had a life
but I'm sending you straight to hell
You won't be cool as ice
I know that I'll live to tell the tale
So shout.

Shout, Shout
Let it all out
These are the things
That I'm going to do to
Hanari Carnes
Come on

I'm talking to you
Come on

Once you've taken down your guard
I would have mastered your mind
and broken you down
So shout

I'm talking to you
so come on.

Once again the camera fades into the middle of nowhere but unlike last time where there was fog completely surrounding everything, it is raining. It's like being in the middle of a torrential downpour. Suddenly through the rain comes Mastermind. He looks completely sodden, but for some reason, he isn't phased. He just stands there looking at the camera, with the rain hitting him, and water soaking through him.

"This is a perfect time to tell you what this represents. This rain. Me standing in this rain. It means a new me. Not only does it signify a new me but it also signifies what Hanari Carnes is going to be feeling once I am through with him after Wednesday Night. Once I send him through that 4th and final part of the glass cage to give me the win. Hanari you will be lying in the middle of the glass, wondering what the hell happened to you.You are going to regret coming after me. It will signify that your hold over me has been watered away. I will carry on. You can do whatever you want but I will finally beat you once and for all."

Mastermind once again stands in silence as somewhere in the background there is lightning and then the sound of thunder. He continues.

"Let me remind you of the plain simple truth, which seems you lack to comprehend. It was for YOUR benefit that I pulled the Misfits out of the match. It wasn't to protect them. It was to protect you. Because I wanted you fresh. I wanted you at 100 percent because once I am through with you, I can say that I bet Hanari Carnes 100 percent. Whatever way you want to spin it, you can. But I know the truth."

Mastermind holds up the Anarchy belt.

"You think you can fool me into putting up this for our match? You think you are good at mind games when all you have to do is dare me to put this up because you think if I do then it'll be even more of a pleasure for you to beat me and take my title. No, we're not on Anarchy Hanari, we are on Wednesday Night Warfare, not Thursday night. Or has that escaped you in the midst of your frustration with me? I am 100 percent committed to beating you that you see my confidence as someone who wants to show the world he can still go toe to toe with me, but we all know, and I certainly know that deep down inside of you, that you regret coming after me as I was re-introducing myself to the XWF. You see a different me together and you are scared.

"You tell the world that without you the rest of the XWF wouldn't know if I had made a comeback. That's just a bullshit lie if I ever heard one. Are you that conceited? You didn't highlight my return. I did by turning up and announcing myself. Once again you seem to be mistaken. You didn't make me matter again, I made myself matter. But by going after you, it was because you interrupted me on my return and I for one didn't want to take that lying down, and I didn't want to let you think if I did nothing about I didn't want a piece of you after our last match. Well, guess what Hanari here I am. You made this hostility and now you need to suffer for it."

Mastermind stops for a second as the sound of thunder keeps getting closer. He looks deeper into the camera.

"I need to tell you something Hanari..... I don't know if you know, but I know.
But for you, time is running out, and you need to stop and reflect. No need to take things slowly.
Because come Wednesday night, Hanari, I am going to be walking straight up to you, once that bell
goes, and go toe to toe with you, and you won't get a chance to stop and chill and get your breath because we are both trapped inside that glass cage.

"You should be scared Hanari, because I am not. I know what I need to do.
My dreams and my thoughts are to beat you silly in that Glass cage and move on without you.
So you need to start spending time with your thoughts, because time is running out for you Hanari,
so you need to treat these last few days and hours like gold. Because you ain't going to beat me.
I've got no regrets, but I know you do.

"Because I'm at the best point in my career, and I feel like I'm going places that you can't even fathom to reach. You can't stop me, but I can stop you. I know you are stressed. I know that you are continually obsessing about me.
You do it way too often when you see me. Obsess about me, and I don't know why. It's not that healthy Hanari.
So come Wednesday when I put you through that first wall, it'll be time to start letting go, and start thinking it's time to stop the obsession."

Mastermind smirks his infamous, as a flash of lightning is seen not too far off in the distance, and the thunder that follows is louder than before. He is completely soaked, and he still stands there.

"And you know what Hanari? I didn't want to bring it up, but fuck it I will. As everyone knows I am one of 6 War Games Captains.
We had a War Game Draft Meeting, and you know what happened? I shouldn't really say this, but you leave me with little choice.

"I'm a different version of myself than I was when I first came to the XWF. I'm a different version of myself than 18 months ago.
No one wanted to pick you, Hanari. How do you feel about that? You were the last to be picked so you had to go on Calypso's team.

"At one stage, I thought, maybe I should pick Hanari, but then I said fuck it, Hanari will not even be on my team if I have a say.
No one else wanted you. What does that say about you and your fellow XWF opponents, no one wanted to touch you.
It's like you have a bad smell about you, anywhere you go. Now that's bordering on sad. Last picked. I've never been picked last in my time in the XWF, in any type of match situation, so, you have to go through that trauma. And that is another reason, it's going to be easy to win this match.

"Your time is up. Hanari. Start caring, because on Wednesday night, all you will be doing is writhing around in pain, and then I will stand above you, and raise my Anarchy title, and look down at you, and I'll whisper something to you that no one else can hear, and then I'll leave you there, and continue on my merry way. Don't you dare come after me, Hanari, because the next time you will again lose to me, and you won't need to have two losses in a row

"It's time to say goodbye Hanari, it really is. It's time to stop playing. It's time to take you to hell and back. It's time to end this time. You can talk all you want, shout all you want, and dream of beating me all you want, but that all ends on Wednesday Night Hanari, in the middle of the glass cage. My time is now."

Lightning explodes just a few meters away, and not long after that Thunder can be heard straight overhead. Mastermind once again smirks his infamous smirk, he nods at the camera and starts walking off. He stops and turns back around.

"You think this is a storm Hanari? The storm that I am in right now, with the rain, thunder, and lightning? Please this is no storm. The storm will hit you on Wednesday Night. Now that will be a hell of a storm. I'll see you Wednesday at the Target Center, in Minneapolis. No more talking Hanari. It's now all about actions."

Once again Lightning explodes overhead, and within seconds Thunder hits, which shakes the ground. Mastermind doesn't move an inch, but once that goes, he turns and heads off into the distance disappearing into the rain.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
Dolly Waters (07-17-2022), Theo Pryce (07-06-2022)