Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 04:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Sleep Now in the Fire
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-22-2013, 04:07 PM

He wasn't sure if it was the chants (in Mandarin) or the little man shaking him, yelling, "Hey, USA! Time to get up! You're next!" but something woke Eric Rex up. He sat up and found himself on a set of dirty bleachers, wearing only kickboxing shorts. Before the words could escape his lips, the man let him know exactly where he was.

"This is Hong Kong, Mr. Rex! You flew here to enter Zhànshì Wáng Dàsài. The Warrior King Tournament! How do you not know? You've been here for 3 days!"

Rex had no idea how the man knew he was about to ask where he was. Why would he, if he had been there 3 days? Had he really? He didn't remember a flight, much less a series of fights.

"You need to get up, USA! Bolo's not someone you want to fight sleepy! Take this."

The man shoves a handful of pills in Rex's mouth. He starts to cough, but the man tilts his head back and forces a cup of dirty water down his mouth. He feels an instant rush of energy.

"There. Now you can be the man to beat Bolo."

At that moment, Rex sees him.

[Image: bloodsport.jpeg]

Rex shakes cobwebs out of his head and stands up. The man stops him from walking forward.

"Be careful. Bolo is very dangerous."

"He's going to die for hurting Lacey."

The words escaped his lips before he realized he had no idea what he was even talking about. Something tickled his arm. Eric Rex looked down to find that he was now holding a lock of Lacey's hair, just like the day he shaved her head.

"Make Lacey proud."

None of it makes any sense. The crowd begins to chant.

"BOLO!"

"BOLO!"

"BOLO!"

He steps onto the platform and locks eyes with the monster. They both turn and bow to the referee of the contest. Then to the judges. Rex and Bolo face one another once again.

Rex lowers his head, keeping his eyes on his opponent. Bolo smirks and flexes his chest.

"Break my record? Now I break you. Like I break your little girl," Bolo says as he points to a strand of brunette hair tied just under his knee.

Just as the fight begins, Rex lands a solid kick to Bolo's face, who then throws the referee between the two. Rex uses the prone referee as a launching platform to deliver another kick in the big man's chest, sending him to the floor. He then helps the referee to his feet.

What the hell is going on?

Bolo laughs.

Rex delivers close to 4 more kicks that don't even stagger the hulking figure. Bolo throws one back and his met with one more that pushes him back. Rex goes for a flurry of kicks to the head, but Bolo counters with a stiff right to the stomach, and another to the face.

Rex is on the ground. His little friend yells encouragements.

The fight goes back and forth for a moment, until Rex begins landing solid lefts and rights all over Bolo's body. He ends the flurry with a high kick to the face. Bolo tumbles.

As Bolo gets to his feet, Rex advances. It's time to finish this and find out where he is and what exactly is going on. The confusion is not helping the fact that he's in a fight with a trained beast. Bolo tosses a handful of salt in his eyes. That doesn't help either.

Bolo goes for a kick, but it's caught by Rex who delivers a palm-strike to his midsection. Bolo goes down again. Rex scans the arena, but nothing is clear. His vision is too blurry. He reaches, desperate for an anchor. He throws a right hand at absolutely nothing. Bolo comes from the side with a kick to the ribs.

Bolo beats him down with a manic look in his eyes. Rex tries to get up, and Bolo sweeps him back to the ground. He jumps up and down in celebration. The crowd chants.

"BOLO!"

"BOLO!"

"BOLO!"

Bolo proceeds to stomp and kick the downed Eric Rex. Bolo celebrates more and gives Rex time to come to his knees. He begins to try to wipe the salt away, and is bleeding from his nose and mouth. He has flashbacks of his first trainer teaching him to fight with a blindfold.

This is all starting to feel oddly familiar.

Has Eric Rex been here before?

He screams, then centers himself. He blocks the next blindshot thrown by Bolo and delivers a stiff kick to his stomach before tossing him to the ground.

The referee is tossed into Rex, but Rex pushes him aside once he feels the shirt.

Bolo makes a step just a bit too close and Rex throws a series of spinning kicks to his head. Each one is ducked, as Bolo rolls toward Rex. Rex leaps over him and goes for the spinning kicks again. This time connecting with each one.

The big man goes down.

Rex grabs the man by the head and begins to crank his neck.

"SAY IT!"

"SAY IIIIIIIIIT!"

His vision begins to come back to him. He looks down and KnightMask's head is in his hands. Lacey is standing in place of the referee.

KnightMask screams and the crowd falls silent.

"I QUIT!"

Lacey calls for the bell. Rex has won. Rex won't let go.

Wallace Witasick steps out of the audience.

"Eric, please! I'm sorry for what I did. You're right, I am a coward! I'm a bad father! Please, let KnightMask and Lacey go! Neither of them deserve this! It's all on me!"

Rex cranks KnightMask's head a bit further.

Lacey screams, "PLEASE, DON'T HURT KNIGHTMASK!"

Rex twists his head entirely around. The mask falls into his hands. It's her. Lacey was behind the mask and he just killed her.

Wallace grows so big he destroys the building. The audience is gone. All of the rubble is non-existant. It's just the two of them now on a rocky platform over an abyss.

The lumbering Wallace Witasick and Eric Rex.

"I'm not going to fight you, Eric."

Just then, Rex is seized by Tony Santos and Sean Falcon.

"But they are. They, like Peter Gilmour, White Lion, and KnightMask, are my tools. They are my hammers. You're a nail that's hanging a bit too loose."

Rex breaks free and burns both of them to a crisp with, what feels like fire fueled by rage from his mouth.

Witasick laughs and begins to hurl lighting down at him. Each blast is dodged.

A foot comes down and shakes the ground. It crushes Witasick.

A gargantuan John Madison stands above them all. Indifferent to the entire affair.

Rex's envy rises.

He hears Sal Valencia in the distance.

"...up."

"...ric, get up."

"Eric, wake up. We're almost there."

Rex opens his eyes and finds himself next to Sal on airplane.

"I cannot believe you just slept through Bloodsport. That's the greatest movie of all time."

Rex removes his headset.

"So, plans for Falcon and Santos?"

"I'm going to burn them down."

"I'll never understand why you feel the need use metaphors, but I hear ya'."

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Elisha's post:
DeathMerchant (06-22-2013), John Austin (06-23-2013), Wallace Witasick (06-22-2013)