Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 10:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Greggo in the raw says: "Gilly if you beat me I will SUCK YOUR DICK"
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-25-2020, 09:55 AM

Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmMMMMMMM!!!! Hay Gilly baybay it's meeeeeeee-EEEEEEEEE! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

We get 3 o'dem RPs (Recorded Promos) for this show so I figure I'll just waste my middle one with a voice recording while I take a shit. Fuckit, I guess we can do some background music too LOL so here's a song about Gilly for bgmfun:
Ok boom we all set! Just keep the cam off me for this RP (Realtime Promise) to Gilly. Trust me guise you don't want any vizualz of yo boi rn. Ate some serious shit and I think they snuck salmon ella in there. Not feeling good in the lower regions bois n' gurls. Uuuuuggggggh lemme just say this, if you could see me right now you'd be crying. You'd str8 up weep for my ass. Yeeeeeup, it's that serial.

Hey Gilly! U suck! I ask a round n' find every1 says yer last RP ( promo) was as fuck boi! Like whuhhh? Duh fuhhhh? Q! Anon! Up in this b-eye-tch! And I got teh hot scoop up on the Greggo dick front!

Dear Mr. Peter Killwhore my name is Greggo and I is promise that if u beat me wednesday I WILL IMMEDIATE SUCK YER DICK!

Now what, meatboi? U packin? Sla'arp slo'orp muh'fugga gumjob citayyy! MMMMMMMMMM!

...............The camera accidentally turns on for a split second and we catch a glimpse of what appears to be a broken table leg (think thick, hand crafted, top quality oak with a beautiful shit finish) halfway inserted into Greggo's filthy asshole.......................? What's it all mean?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-25-2020), Johnny Legend (10-25-2020), Theo Pryce (10-28-2020), Unknown Soldier (10-25-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-25-2020)