Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 02:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Frankfurters
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

10-13-2020, 08:08 AM

Frankfurter story twitch.com shoot

"Ah, those small sausages, how I love to eat them every single day. This little piece of sausage are originated from America believe it or not. Still, from what a fellow German wrestler said to me, there are such things as these small sausages called Frankfurters, but the sausages over there from what I've seen are much bigger, twice the size of my fingers. The German Frankfurters taste as I sit here eating one very different to the ones Americans are used to, more they are hot dogs they call it.

But these German Frankfurters, they are a whole different ballgame from the American ones. They are thicker and a lot bigger. They are actually better than the American hotdogs they have over there. I also read online they are a sausage that's not made from pigs like they usually are, but they are made from a casting of a sheep's intestine. May sound disgusting, but they are actually a delicious sausage. You see, they have many varied of frankfurters here as you can get ones with cheese inside of them.

Obviously, this one isn't cheese, but this one I pulled out of the plate, has cheese inside of them and you wouldn't get these types of frankfurters in America. Go to a local supermarket and get some cheese frankfurters over here. As you can see, they are the same size, but you cook the cheese frankfurters for less time, and you'd happen to find that the cheese frankfurters taste just as good if not better. Did you know in Germany, according to a good friend of mine in wrestling they usually serve original frankfurters with mustard and bread?

It's true because I went to a German frankfurters restaurant and they serve it with mustard and bread. You can also choose curry ketchup as well, and I like curry ketchup better than eating it with mustard. It's a tradition over there to eat the Frankfurter with mustard and a piece of bread. It's how they usually serve frankfurters over here. You can also eat frankfurters with horseradish and potato salad as well. I much prefer having this frankfurter with curry ketchup which may sound disgusting, but it's really nice, but you know, Germans are crazy for this sort of shit. Why I don't know, but they love to eat meat, just like me.

It gets my big thumbs up right away. I could eat these things, even ones with cheese in all day because they are so delicious because Germans cook these sort of frankfurters on propine or charcoal grill like barbeques we Americans have. They also cook them on special low temperatures to get that extra taste you wouldn't get in America. Frankfurters are delicious and thank god that Germans have a variety of frankfurters. They are clever to come up with all these different ideas to throw on frankfurters like placing cheese on them? Creative as hell. I give the frankfurters from Germany a ten out of ten."

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kieran Overton's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-13-2020)