Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 05:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Tag Match RP#1
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-12-2013, 08:11 AM

Part 1 >> A Visit With The Good Doctor

It is now a couple days after Madness's amazing main event between John Austin, CM Punk, Luca Arzegotti. John didn't win but some say that he proved that he is main event worthy with his performance in the match. We open up at a local therapist office in Richmond, Virginia. It's a beautiful, sunny day. The birds can be seen walking around in the grass outside the office and tweeting as loud as they can. We find John in the office of therapist, Marshall Tucker. This was a mandatory visit for John from XWF management. It was either go or be fired so John has decided to see the doctor. We find John sitting in a love-seat while the doctor is sitting in a chair that's at a angle from the love-seat. We see the doctor taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes.

Therapist MD >> MARSHALL TUCKER
Okay John, *sighs* we have been at this for a hour now and I feel like we have got nowhere. Explain to me again this whole holy revolution you keep on insisting that is taking place.

Your Guiding Light >> JOHN AUSTIN
This revolution is already happening. Haven't you already seen the chaos it has laid waste. Haven't you seen the blood splattered all over the walls? Why don't you ask CM Punk, Luca Arzegotti or Jason Smith about this revolution. They didn't heed my words and they had to learn the hard way.

You know John, this whole wrestling thing is all, what you guys call..."a work?" You can drop the charades now.

This is no game doc. The family is strong, the blood of the lamb flows in their veins and they are living happily in the glory of Austin.

Haha they don't pay me enough for this shit, I swear ..... *sighs* alright John, you have a match this coming up Monday. Have you took any necessary training for this. You know just to "clear the mind" type of thing.

I don't need to train doctor. All I need is to preach my gospel to all my followers. With the love of the family, I am one hundred percent ready for my match this upcoming Monday.

*looks down at his notepad* ...I see here that you are facing Scott Charlotte and... Joe Tuesday? this Monday. XWF management wanted me to ask you, do you feel that they are formidable opponents for you?

*shrugs his shoulders* how does one define formidable, honestly. To me, they are poor lost souls in this baron wasteland, searching for that one great thing in their life and my partner and I will give them that one great thing.

XWF also wanted me to ask you, since this is not for a wild card spot, will this effect your mental capacity in some form? Will you be one hundred percent for your match?

Doctor I am already the king of the world. I am your king, your savior and guiding light in this terrible world we live in. My mental capacity is just fine. By spreading my gospel and everyone walking upright in the glory of Austin, makes things much more sweeter for everyone.

*finishes writing down on notepad and checks his watch* Okay John, I think we are done here.

About f*cking time.

John gets up from the love-seat and exits the office. Marshall can be seen at his desk finalizing his notes from this crazy session he had with John. John walks out to his truck and enters. The truck speeds off into the beautiful Virginia weather.

END of PART 1

===========================

Part 2 >> With the Family

It is now night time, roughly eleven thirty at night and we find John and his family in a opened wooded area. We can hear the crickets and bullfrogs singing the night away. A bonfire is lit in the center of the area and we find the members sitting around the fire. John is walking around the group, looking up at the stars. He turns his attention back to the family.

Let's play a game family, want to play a game? Lets just say those people who call me the "sick twisted cult leader" are true. What they don't understand thought is that they are talking about the man who can win wars without lifting a finger. The man who burns souls by just looking straight into your eyes.

We hear a collective "YES" from the group.

As much as they do not want to admit it, Scott Charlotte and Joe Tuesday need people on this world like us. They need us to save them from the hypocrisy and self humiliation they bring to others. They are the poison I tell each and every one of you. THEY ARE THE EVIL AND THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!

We hear a "AMEN" from everyone.

I told CM Punk, I told Luca Arzegotti, I TOLD THEM ALL!!!!.... but they just laughed it off and said "oh that John Austin, he is a nobody, a deviant scum that inhabits the earth, don't listen to him." But they felt the power of the family, yes indeed they felt it and their souls became lost like all the mindless sheep in this world. Those sheep who don't serve any purpose to us.

John begins to walk around the bonfire, touching each member of the family on their back with his hand.

It's not to late my children, we can still help save Scott and Joe. Now I know what you all are thinking, you must be thinking about that guy who is suppose to help me take out this team, Shocker. You probably wonder if I can trust him....WELL NEWSFLASH ...I can trust him. See family, he is on his own little trip in this big blue ball we call earth but he respects the gospel and its teaching. So don't worry family, he may not be associated with us, but he is trustworthy in the arms of the glory that is Austin.

John takes off his hat and throws it into the crisp, night-time air like a senior graduating from high school. He catches his hat and places it on the head of one of the men in the group.

But there is one troubling thing family, its the fact that Scott and Joe worship their king, John Madison. When in-fact, the true king and guiding light of XWF is standing right here. I guess this Monday, Scott and Joe are lucky. They are lucky because they get to meet their guiding light, their savior and ask for forgiveness for all their sins. So what do you say family? Should they join us and help us reclaim what is rightfully ours?..*Evil Laugh* Hahaha

We hear a grumble among the group, some are shaking their heads yes and others say no.

They do need to understand something family, I am not like that carpenter that healed the sick, made the blind see and walked on water. NO! I AM BETTER.... I am better than that man that all those mindless sheep pray to every night. I am your personal Jesus and family, the revolution is already strong. I think it's time for the revolution to get stronger this Monday. So stand up and raise your hands in the air....feel my power and PRAISE BE THY GLORY OF AUSTIN!!!!!!!

The family stands up and reaches in the air in praise as John throws his hands out to the side.

*starts to sing loudly* MOTHER!!!!...TELL YOUR CHILDREN NOT TO WALK MY WAY.....TELL YOUR CHILDREN NOT TO HEAR MY WORDS, WHAT THEY MEAN, WHAT THEY SAY....MOTHER!!!!!!! *Evil Laugh* hahahahahahah

The family begins to bow in-front of Austin. The last shot we see is the flame of the bonfire and Austin's laugh in the background

END OF RP

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
(06-17-2013)