Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-29-2024, 03:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waste of wine
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-07-2019, 01:23 PM

A young girl in a wheelchair, wheels her way towards the XWF Xtreme Champion, Fuzz.
Fuzz is sat minding his own business, and simply chilling on his lonesome, when he is approached by the disabled girl.

Disabled Girl:"Excuse me, Fuzzy Wuzzy. My name is Ruth. Fancy buying me a drink?"

Before Fuzz could reply, he is smashed over the head by a full bottle of rose wine. The bottle explodes, glass shatters and the alcoholic beverage spills everywhere. Its Scully, who winks at the member of his Flock, Ruth.

A distraction and now a pin attempt...

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-07-2019, 01:42 PM

FUCK MAN!!! You didn’t have to waste the wine. A simple schoolboy would’ve worked just as well seeing as how I’m going to Kickout either way.

Kickout.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Scully (10-07-2019)