Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 04:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hah! I ain't never scared
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-14-2019, 10:10 AM

"Mercury the Monster."

"It has a nice ring to it. Rolls right off the tongue. Like the embodiment of a wrestling superstar from the late nineties. Of course, I wasn't alive in the late nineties. No, my brothers and I were born March 7, 2015. Pretty outlandish, right? I mean by every right, that should make us no more than four years old and we're grown men; however, seeing that we're part Dareikar Navaar, we don't age the same. Every three months, we grew older by two years. Maturing and developing mentally in the same fashion an ordinary 100% human might, with the exception that a lot of it came naturally."

"For instance, when I aged from seven to nine, my mind developed to meet that age and I understood and knew things that I didn't know before. It's pretty weird but it's also totally true and my brothers and I are living, breathing proof. Anyway, we grew up in that manner until we reached the age of twenty three and then the aging process mirrored that of any average human. Currently we're twenty four and yet, we haven't been alive on this Earth for that long. Anyway, I'm a fan of wrestling; past to present, so naturally I like to watch the old stuff as much as the most recent... maybe even more to be honest, and I'm telling you, that name is straight up late nineties, pro-wrestler."

"Ha! Sorry I just had to get that outta the way."

"On to business."

"So you had a father that forced you to hone the inner beast. The nightmare creature of your soul. He encouraged your rage. Hey at least your dad spent some quality time with you when you were growing up. I didn't have that. I was raised by a mother that was sick in the head, till she was taken away and then it was my brothers and I, fending for ourselves against the world. Three half alien, half human kids, taking care of themselves. Times were tough but eventually, they got better. What never changed was that we always had each others' backs, no matter what. At least you had actual parents that were present and there."

"The way I see it, you're an entitled, elitist bastard. And not the good kind like my brother Donovan, who at least worked for everything he has and built himself up from nothing. The kind that has creepy, wealthy parents, far too eccentric and overbearing on both ends of the spectrum. You lived off a silver spoon your entire life. Yet you're the true psycho."

"Y'know I don't really believe that you are. I know psychos. On a first hand experience basis and I think you're one of those kids that convinced themselves that being the outcast, nutcase is cool, so you aim for that role. In the end it's all for attention. Like a small child throwing a tantrum. You need to be noticed and paid mind to. You're so misunderstood. Dark and disturbed. Won't someone pay attention to you? Please. After all someone must be out there that can see the real you. Well Mercury, I see you and I know you for what you really are. You're fake. Boring. A sad excuse for a human and a waste of oxygen. You pretend and hide behind this shadow screen and mask but it's all an act and sooner or later, everyone will find that out. Grow up loser. Everyone will see you for your true self."

"Probably when a solid steel fist breaks your jaw and it has to be wired shut. Can't make clever remarks, when you can't open your mouth. That's what you have to look forward to... come Thursday Night. See, cause you're not even on my level, I don't have to pretend or even say a word to show that I'm a threat. I arrive and that's it. While you're an image of rage and fury, I embody it. I own it. You're gonna find that out real soon. When you wake up in the hospital, hopped up on goofballs for the pain and wonder, did I just get hit by a freight train? The answer is yes and it was me. Raphael Blackwater. And your one and done streak has finally arrived. Fortunately I hear the WWE is hiring, after your recovery, you should see about employment cause a showman, storyteller, wannabe tough guy like you is just what they're looking for."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-15-2019), BoxOffice_Brian_OHaire (08-14-2019)