Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 06:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Man of steel - what a joke
JobberWan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-26-2019, 09:26 PM

Locker room before Warfare begins.

"I'm not appologizing for not being around these past two weeks because basically it's my business on what I do or do not do. But I owe it to certain to at least do one promo."

"My opponent tonight is making his in ring debut. Whoop di fucken doo. He says he can change into steel. I call bullshit on that. What a fucking dreamer."

"Raphael Blackwater - You follow in the footsteps of your brother Donovan, why? Because you are jealous of his limited successes so far and you want to try and do better? Talk about sibbling rivalry."

"Raphael by the time I get done beating your ass, you will be dreaming that you were made of steel. You wont even know what's hit you."

"You think you can come out and talk crap like blah blah blah. I'd prefer to do my talking in the ring. So I will. Be ready Raphael be very ready."
Edit Hate Post Like Post