Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 08:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Jason Goldstein Part.3 RP#3
Nightmare Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-30-2013, 01:55 PM

The Nightmare.

The Goldstein house – New York - 12:45AM

Jason Goldstein lies asleep in his bed. His wife is next to him. Rain batters down on the window but nothing will awake them from their perfect deep sleep. It has been a few days and all thoughts of the murder have flooded out of his mind. He is safe in bed where nobody can hurt him. There is a loud crack of thunder followed by a flash of lightning. A small voice can be heard from another room. A small and scared voice trembling through its words.

“Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy”

The sound of your child upset can wake you from your deepest of sleeps. Goldstein’s wife woke first.

“Was that Jacob”

She nudges Jason awake. He rolls over onto his side.

“I didn’t hear anything baby.”

The voice can be heard once again.

”Mommy, Daddy”

Goldstein’s wife reaches over and turns on the bedside lamp. She gets out of bed and wraps a dressing gown around her and leaves the bed room, Goldstein falls back asleep.

Inside little Jacob’s room Goldstein’s wife is sat on the edge of the bed with her boy. The poor child had seen monsters in his room. With no sign of any monsters his tired loving mother now sits reassuring him that there is nothing that can hurt him. It was only a bad dream. The terrified child is wiping his tears off of his cheeks as his mother tucks him back into bed. His eyes close as he tries to drift back off to sleep, his mother waits for a few minutes before kissing her child and heading back to bed.

13:45 am

Jason Goldstein suddenly awakes with a flurry of coughs, his throat is dry, and it normally is when he has been in a deep sleep. His wife says it is his excessive snoring which would cause this, I don’t snore he insists every single time. He reaches over to his side table for his glass of water. Realizing the glass is empty he gets himself out of bed and heads into the bathroom to fill up his glass out of the tap.

“DADDY, MOMMY, QUICK, HELP ME!!”

Hearing the obvious panic in his child’s voice Goldstein rushes out of the bathroom bumping into his wife in the hall way. They both rush into little Jacob’s bedroom. As they enter the room Goldstein’s wife lets out a scream so loud it could wake the dead. Stood on the other side of the child’s bed is a figure with a hood and mask covering its face. Goldstein and his wife freeze in terror.

The Apprentice: I am the Apprentice. Mr. Goldstein, your nightmare begins tonight.

Goldstein’s wife makes a quick dash to reach her crying, scared, alone little boy. Just as she reaches out to grab him The Apprentice grabs her by the arm and in one swift moment has her in his grip, one hand covering her mouth and the other holding her hand behind her back. Anger grows within Goldstein’s body, an anger he had never knew existed within him. Seeing his family in danger had obviously lit a fire inside of him.

Goldstein: You son of a Bitch.

Goldstein begins to launch himself at the apprentice in desperate attempt to save his family. He is quickly stopped in his tracks the by a tug of his collar. The next second he realized he is lying on the floor looking up at a second figure, a second monster.

Goldstein: Who are you people, what you want with us.

The Apprentice: This is Nightmare, he is your Nightmare.

The Apprentice releases Goldstein’s wife and she rushes over to her son hugging the scared child tight. He then approaches Goldstein and Nightmare. Bending down he grabs Goldstein by the collar in yanks him to his feet. He holds his head so he is facing his own fear. He is being forced to stare directly into the eyes of his scared and upset child. Nightmare walks around from behind him and into his line of sight.

Nightmare: You see Mr. Goldstein. You have been a bad person for a good portion of your life. I wonder if your love ones are aware of your let’s say after dark work. Not that it matters anymore. So like my apprentice has shared, I am your nightmare this is your nightmare.

Nightmare points at Jacob.

Nightmare: Look at your boy, the tears running down his face, all because he is scared for his mommy and daddy. Well he should be scared just as you are scared now. You have crossed a line Mr. Goldstein and now you must pay.

Nightmare nods towards his apprentice who in turn release’s Goldstein but grabs his wife and pulls her away from her crying child. Goldstein again quickly attempts to help his wife and child but is caught with a big had around the throat. Nightmare squeezes tight until Goldstein begins to fade, Nightmare release’s the hold and Goldstein collapses to the ground. His wife’s screams cause him to look up just in time to see her and the apprentice smash through the large bedroom window and disappear out of sight. Nooooo, Goldstein screams as he slowly climbs to his feet. As he turns he see’s Nightmare walking towards Jacob who is sobbing. Goldstein charges Nightmare again, but again he is caught by Nightmares big hand around his neck. Nightmare lifts Goldstein off of the ground and continues to make is way over to Jacob all while chocking the life out of his victim.

Nightmare: Hello little Jacob, I know your scared, do you know the reason you are being scared in this manner? It is because your farther is a bad man, he has done some terrible things in his life and now he must suffer the way many others have suffered at his hands.

Nightmare looks towards Goldstein who is grasping onto Nightmares hold, he is trying to get a little bit of air back into his lungs.

Nightmare: Say goodbye to your farther Jacob. He has to go and see mommy.

Using just his one hand he launches Goldstein out through the already broken window. Jacob is sat trembling in his bed as Nightmare walks away from him and disappears into the shadows leaving the child all alone.

The Result.

The Moondance Diner – New York - 14:00pm

Andrew Cundy is sat drinking a cup of coffee waiting to head off for his meeting that is scheduled with the timber supplier he is using for his latest build. The TV in the corner of the diner flicks on to some breaking news that grabbed his attention almost immediately.

This just in, the New York Police departments have begun a search of an upstate development project for the remains of a body they believe to be that of missing university student Joseph Lawrence. The police had been made aware of these remains’ early this morning by an unnamed man. This man however is believed to be a suspect in this case. The police are currently looking for the owners of this development site to speak with him regarding the reason’s these remain have wound up in his property. The police have reported that the suspect who gave up the location has been fully cooperative with the investigations. More news will follow when we have it.

Andrew Cundy drops his coffee down and quickly gets up making his way out of the diner.

Final News.

Petty car thief sentenced to life in prison after being found guilty to first degree murder of university student Joseph Lawrence. Jason Goldstein of Queen’s handed himself in to the New York Police Department in the early hours of Friday morning. He fully cooperated with the investigations which led to the discovery of the body of Mr. Lawrence. Police have also taken 54 year old Andrew Cundy into custody with the intent to question him with regards to the remains being found on his property. More news when we have it.

Nightmare and his apprentice have been stood in front of a television set watching this news unfold.

Nightmare: Redemption my apprentice, This is redemption. You did well. I trust you will continue this good work going forward.

The Apprentice: I will master. What is my next mission, should I go see the higher powers?

Nightmare:Not just yet. Your next mission is to accompany me on Monday Night, you can witness me providing the Nightmare for my next victim’s, Shocker, Alex Richards and John Austin.

The Apprentice:This excites me master. Did you know this mission has been chosen to help choose your next mission at an event called Wild card? At this event you could become King.

Nightmare:I was aware of this fact my apprentice, but for now we must continue to prepare. After seeing what I have from you these past few days I have some big plans, very big plans.

The Apprentice nods in agreement as he always does. He is going to the big show.

[Image: nm_zps35d07197.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Nightmare's post:
(05-31-2013), Matt Lennox (05-30-2013)