Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 12:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Other peoples company
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

05-24-2013, 04:34 AM

"You should really think about quitting you know it?"

Sin rolled her eyes recognizing the voice from behind her as she reached for
a cigarette. It never failed anytime Trisha was around Sin she always commented on her smoking.

It was a beautiful afternoon, the birds chirped high in the trees, and dogs barked at one another in passing. Trisha sat down across from Sin at a wooden picnic table, while the rest of the city took advantage of the park all around them. Couples in love strolled by hand in hand, some pushing strollers as strangers passing by leaned in ooing and aweing at the new born life tucked safely away behind a blanket. Teenagers tossed a baseball back and forth on an open lawn. Lush green grass and fully blossomed trees provided shade from the sun for anyone looking to escape its blistering heat. Everything going on around Sin annoyed her and made her almost sick to her stomach, seeing the smiles on everyones face as they enjoyed nature at its best.

Now the park truely came to life at night, one of her favorite places after the sun would set, a place the true sinners of the city showed their faces. This peaceful haven for couples and familise during the day turned inot a crime infested pool of degenerates at night. Crimes that no one not even the police would know about happened there at night. Murders, rapes and muggings, you name it, this was the hotspot for crime in the city.

TRISHA MEDINIA: "You know there is hydrogen cyanide in cigarette smoke Sin? That's what the Nazis used to murder the Jews in the gas chambers, except the called it Zyklon B."

Trisha leaned across the wooden table toward Sin, intent on making her point.

TRISHA MEDINIA: "That's just one of the chemicals. There's benzene. That's a solvent known to cause cancer, leukemia. There is lead,you know,the stuff that will drive you insane...."

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Trisha...."

Sin said interuppting her before she said anything insensitive about her mental stability that had been questioned by everyone since finding out she was returning the the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Trisha was a gorgeous woman, but at times could be a real pain in the ass. Ignoring her warning Sin lit up the cigarette inhaling the first drag and then blowing it out into Trisha's face.

TRISHA MEDINIA: I'm just trying to tell you what I read about. There are poisonus metals in them, formaldehyde and acetone as well."

Trisha said waving her hand in front of her face in an attempt to fan away the cloud of smoke.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Oh my god Trisha I get it, smoking is bad for you, it tells me right on the package I don't need you ranting and raving about it all day."

Tuning Trisha out, Sin looked passed her shoulder. A couple had walked up to the edge of the park. Sin stood to her feet as she ran her hand through her dark black hair, grooming it, and squashed the cigarette out beneath her black knee high boot.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "There she is...."

Trisha spun around looking in the same direction as Sin squinting her eyes to try and help focus from the suns beaming bright light.

TRISHA MEDINIA: "She who Sin?"

Sincere Lee Wild ignored Trisha's question and slowly made her way towards the person she had sighted. Sunlight shined through the light fabric of the females designer dress, so that you could almost see right through it.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXsi2meBd0hstMgTP1wPh...B3_Lz3mTaA]

Designer sunglasses which matched the dress sat perfectly perched upon her nose. She carried a stylish clutch that only a clueless plebe would describe as a purse. Large diamond ear rings reflected the radiant sunlight. Sin kept following behind her, but kept a distance not to be seen as Trisha caught up to her.

TRISHA MEDINIA: "You know who that is don't you? It's Ursula Areano."

Sin looked at Trisha with a stupid expression across her face.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "You don't say Trisha, I mean did you figure that scooby doo mystery out all by yourself or did the whole gang help you?"

Sin asked sarcastically.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "You don't think I know who Sarah Saint James old partner is. Sarah ruined my life I know everything about he and the people she associated with in the XWF. I read about their little tag team Picture Perfect while I was in Sunny Daze. Besides I have been following her all afternoon."

TRISHA MEDINIA: "Why have you been following her?"

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Just look at her...."

Sin said ignoring Trisha's question. Trisha now knew why people might think that Sin wasn't mentally stable for the ring, alot of things she did and said didn't make much sense to anyone, but Sin.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Same cocky strut as Sarah Saint James, thinks she owns every where she goes. I'd like to see her strut around here at night in those clothes, she wouldn't last a second."

TRISHA MEDINIA: "So are you going to tell me why you have been

following Ursula all afternoon Sin, you know she is on the diabled roster?"

Trisha asked as she continued to follow behind Sin.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Do you know that all she does is walk down the
boardwalk and shop all fucking day. I watched her from across the strreet while she tried on ravishing clothes and designer shoes, people waiting on her like she was some kind of goddess while people like me get disgusted glances or glares. And if you would do your homework like me Trisha you would know that she is actually scheduled to make her return to the XWF."

TRISHA MEDINIA: "I'm not sure how that is really any of our business Sin, we have to focus on you returning to the ring. AFter this weeks Pay Per View event I'm going to try to get you scheduled for a match."

SINCERE LEE WILD: "I want her........."

Sin replied once again ignoring what Trisha was saying.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "I want all of her Trisha."

At this time Ursula Areano quickly glance back at Sincere Lee Wild and Trisha Medinia. It wa s apparent that after the first glance she hadn't recognized either one of them, but by the third or fourth time she did. Ursula slowed her pace and without warning she quickly turned around grabbing Sin by the throat and pinned her against a nearby tree, Trisha stood back and watched almost in a panic.

URSULA AREANO: "Wild, why in the hell are you following me?"

Sin smiled devilishly as Ursula's soft, but firm hand tightened it's grip like an anaconda wrapping around it's prey squeezing the lift out of them. Sin's heart sped up from the erotic pleasure she was feeling, but then it slowed due to the lack of oxygen she was providing it.

URSULA AREANO: "I'm not going to ask you again, why in the hell are you following me?"

She loosened her grip enough to allow Sin to answer, but kept control in case, she tried anything.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "What a girl can't enjoy the park on a beautiful day Ursula....I'm surprised you even know who I am."

Ursula's eyes looked over Sin body as she kept it pressed against the tree.

URSULA AREANO: "A girl like you enjoying the park, I find tha very doubtful Wild, and why in the hell wouldn't I know who you are. It's strange that just a few days after getting into town and finding out that you were making plans on coming back to the XWF that my best friend Sarah Saint James's hotel catches on fire and now she lays in a hospital fighting for her life."

Sin let out a mocking laugh grabbing Ursula's arm and twisting it enough causing her to let loose of her grip and to break free. Both were natural born fighters and immediately got into a fighting stance, but kept a safe distance from one another.

URSULA AREANO: "Rumor has it that you have an unhealthy addiction to fire Wild, and alot of people think you had something to do with it."

SINCERE LEE WILD: "You know I don't have to explain myself to you
Ursula, but if you must know the police no longer suspect me since I have a bar full of people to verify my wear abouts that night."

The sunglasses still on Ursula's face concealed her eyes, but Sin could feel her glare from behind the dark tint.

URSULA AREANO: "What do you want Wild?"

Ursula asked coldly. Sin's thought drifted momentarily impure thoughts playing in her head as she inhaled a scent of Ursula's expensive, top of the line perfume being blown in her direction by a gust of wind.....God she smelled good Sin thought to herself.....

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Look doll it's cute and all that you want to honor your friends character, but the truth is that you need to pay for your sins just like her. If you don't pay for your sins your going to burn just like her."

Ursula's fist tightened into a ball, but she looked around the park at all the children and families which was the only thing stopping her from attacking Sin.

URSULA AREANO: "What the hell are you talking about Wild? I mean I heard you were a little off your rocker, but Jesus."

Sin's eye twitched at the mention of someone questioning her sanity, but she
kept her composure. Sin put a finger up to her lips rubbing it across them slowly and playfully teasing Ursula. Trisha remained standing behind Sin as clueless as Ursula, she wondered why Sin had even asked her to meet her at the park.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "I have been watching you Ursula and I like everything I see about you, but unfortunately for you the company you keep is questionable at best. Your friend Sarah isn't the Saint that you and everyone thinks she is. She took away a whole year of my life so her and anyone associated with her has to pay for her actions."

Sin winked at Ursula and turned around walking away. She smirked as she heard a very confused Ursula spouting off something from behind her, Ursula's voice faded the farther away Sin got from her until she couldn't hear her at all.

TRISHA MEDINIA: "You haven't even had your first match back in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and you're already off to a good start making friends ."

Sincere Lee Wild kept talking.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Friends? You're starting to sound like your father again, always too concentrated on making friends and not enough concentration on making money or decisions that would benefit him. You think I'm coming back to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation to make God damn friends?Half the people on the roster and that fucking company screwed me over, not one of them stood up for me during my evaluation at the courts, not one single fucking person, the last thing I want is to make friends with anyone there."

TRISHA MEDINIA: Then what were you trying to accomplish back there with Ursual? You know that her and half the roster were just at a charity dinner at my house for the XWF right?

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Well you're the one who insisted on being my manager. That means your going to have to set any of your friendships or connections with anyone in the company to the side. You and me are in this together."

TRISHA MEDINIA: Fair enough Sin, but if we are in this together you mind telling me what all that was about back there? I mean you called me all the way out here. You know I have alot of stuff to do in order to get you prepared for returning to the XWF. I have to sit down with the General Managers and figure out what show we are putting you on and when exactely your first match is and against who. Instead you got me running around out here for absolutely no reason."

SINCERE LEE WILD: "That's the exact reason why you are out here Trisha. I don't want you to sit down and be all buddy buddy with these assholes and smile and laugh with them. I want you to march into their offices and demand exactely what I want. I will be booked for Saturday Night Shove It, and my first match will be on the next Shove It show. There will be no ifs ands or buts about it, it's what I want, and like I said I get what I want."

TRISHA MEDINIA: "I can't just go in there demanding things Sin,it doesn't work like that."

Sincere Lee Wild stopped and turned around looking at Trisha with a blank expression on her face.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Oh yes you can, and you will. You wanted to
be my manager Trisha, so be my manager and make it happen."

Sincere Lee Wildturned back around and continued walking as Trisha stood in

the middle of the park shaking her head.

TRISHA MEDINIA: "You know if your wanting to make me regret
asking to be your manager, then it's working Sin."

Trisha yelled at Sin as she continued walking away.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Just make it happen Trisha."

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post