Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 10:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Better Man
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-16-2017, 09:31 AM

Mezian stands in his office staring at his trophy cabinet.He stares at the space he has open for his first XWF Title.
He sighs and looks at the camera....

Oh why hello there.I'd like to give a huge shout out to Gilmour/McBride. You guys gave me and Jody hell.
It was fun and it was just as I expected. But in the end, the better team won.Enough about the past I'd like to speak about my future.I have had an opportunity at the T.V title once.But Mr.Nixon prevailed in that exchange, barely
but he prevailed.I even had a chance to win a #1 Contenders match.But I also fell short there too.The idea of a part-time Like R.L. Edgar having that #1 Contendership kills me inside.But none of that really matter now, Like I said let's talk about my future.

Saturday I have another chance at the T.V. title.But this time against Jack Cain.This man has been rather successful in his short stint in this company. I have enjoyed everything the man has done.he puts up great promos and then goes into the ring and works as hard, if not harder than everyone else.But here is the thing Jack, All the times I have lost a match it has been to the better man.The question you have to ask yourself is....ARE YOU THE BETTER MAN?I mean you are obviously the Bigger man and the Heavier man but are you better?Do you have what it takes to beat me? Can you take yourself to the deepest, darkest corner of your psyche to understand what I am?

You see I could stand here and tell you all the things I'm gonna do to you.Stand here and puff out my chest and beat on it like some angry gorilla.That isn't going to get me anywhere, but maybe having a sore chest.Jack, I don't fear you or what you or what you are capable of.I know I don't have t worry about you psychoanalyzing me, Like Nixon.I don't have to worry about what kinda lineage or history you have or how extrrrreeeeemmmmeeee you can get, Like Gilmour/Mcbride.You are just a normal guy who has an anger problem.You are just as fragile and fallible as the rest of us.Well, most of us, I like to
think that I am beyond such silly notions.I may not always win but I always keep my promises of pain.

So Mr.Cain, Can you go to those deep, dark places of your psyche and find a way to beat me?You may just find something you like there.I have seen the anger in you, I have seen the rage, and the need to hurt people. I saw it first hand at
High Stakes II.It was amazing, a thing of beauty.I mean I even feared you would con try and fight me....for about a second.It's because I don't think you are capable of being the person you need to be to beat me.I don't think you are capable of being the "Better Man".And I mean let's be honest here what adversity have you faced in this company.Who has
pushed you to your limit?What does it take to break the big mean, Jack Cain?

I am going to find out, I am going to push you to limits you didn't know you had.I have heard your name in the winds.The sisters of fate have whispered to me. I know your destiny and I have seen your future. You will be happy one day.
All of your hardships are just a learning curve. I have seen you defend the weak, bring justice to those defy it.I have seen all of the victories ahead of you. But the one thing I did not see was your reign as champion being a long one.The Sisters have not faulted me before and I will follow their will.

So, Jack are you able to tap into the darkness inside you? Can you be the monster that lives inside of your head? I know he is in there, does he have a name? Mine is named Mezian and he is really looking forward to the chance to bring your anger and rage out.I hope to feed on you anguish and fear, I hope to see that being I saw in Las Vegas. I am waiting with bated Breath too have the chance to face a man who is as evil as I am.So come to Jack bring your worse to Savage. Let's see who is the Better Man.

Mezian turns off the camera and the Leviathan Cross flashes on the screen then it fades to black.

THE APOCALYPSE IS NOW......YOUR END IS NIGH!!!!!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mezian's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (06-18-2017), JimCaedus (06-18-2017)