Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 05:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Leaving the past...in the Past
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-11-2017, 08:24 AM

Mario is enjoying a game of poker with toad and Luigi kicking back and already up by 4 hands to 3 for them
his phone goes off and he goes off to see what's going on nand sees sonic spittin rhymes about history between the two and this makes him smile
this as he listens makes him laugh and shakes his head

Sonic, Sonic, Sonic you are still just as much the same child of the 90's as you were then you havent grown up at all like peter goddamn pan
you can sing the praises of Sega all you want but the fact of the matter is they're dead and done just like you! you cant get over the fact that NINTENDO OWNS YOU BLUEBOI
you can go faster than the speed of light and sound whatever you want you can change colors all you want and call yourself all the fancy names you want but the fact still remains son
and there aint shit you can do about it!

the game has indeed changed and while you're fighting an obese fatso and his robo toys to save animals i'm fighting a fire breathing lizard to save a princess
and while every year or two i'm only getting better faster and stronger with new systems you continue to try and FAIL might I add to try and keep yourself relevant which you should just give up on
cause the only thing youll be good for is second rate games and being featured in smash brothers games and thats all

so wake up and smell the coffee do ya hear that song it's the fat lady singing and she's singing your swan song tune and when I kick your blue butt from pillar to post and stomp you outta the picture for good
the next song you'll be hearing being sung will be na-na na-na na-na na-na hey hey hey GOODBYE!

the thing here you need to learn is the same thing I did when I first came here Sonic that this is not a game this is the real deal sex appeal blue boy it became real when you stepped foot in this business just the same as it did for me
our videogame rivalry history hasnt got any shit to do with this it's for real and you better get used to itcause this world moves even faster than you do on your best day and I doubt even you can keep up with it

live in the past bringing up old history if you want to Sonic I am looking at a future that's bright as the fire in my fireballs bright enough that I'd suggest wearing shades to avoid going blind there blue
dont focus on me and dont focus on our rivalry thats old shit thats dead buried and gone and Ive long forgotten it as you should we need to focus on the bigger picture here blue stuff and that like I said is the fact that when you stepped into this you stepped into reality's world son
and if you cant keep up it will be game over faster than you can tear an entire billion of those robots that fat guy makes ok

so either get real and get with the program or get lost blue boy capiche?

Arriverderchi!

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super Mario's post:
JackCain (05-11-2017)