Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 04:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
frustration shortens your life
Johnathyn Davidson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-11-2013, 12:07 PM

So, this past week I had a 3-1 handicap match, and honestly I am disappointed, I mean for real, my partner assaulted me then got himself disqualified, I understand why he did it but it is so stupid anyways, if he really wanted to do that, he should've got himself dq'ed then left me to pick up the scraps. Get what I am saying. Anyways so this week is the Viewers Choice Monday Night Madness and I have a tag team match with the following people,

Gamegenie

JC Styles

and John Black

if John Black's team wins he is free, and while I know for a fact that Gamegenie is nowhere close to winning the vote, it is a tight race between Styles and Black, so I am prepared to either hand Black a loss, or a win. Personally I would like to team with Black but it isn't my choice is it. So, with that said I guess I can state my little "feelings" toward each competitor

Gamegenie-While you are a great and very talented competitor, if I end up with Black you are screwed, he is too good of a competitor for you. I know it, and I think you know it too, and if you don't, you'll find out Monday.

JC Styles- Has great potential as well, he just needs to be a little more conservitive with his energy, if he wastes it all too fast, he becomes practically useless, and no matter who his partner is that'll be the deciding factor. Will he take my advice, probably not. However there is a chance he might listen to it and if he does this match will be far more interesting.

and

finally.....

John Black- Fighting for his freedom, you have to expect he'll bring his A-Game, just as I hope everyone does, if he doesn't though that could just as easily be the deciding factor in this match. I hope he does just as much as I will but if he doesn't that is my problem.

So with all that said are you guys ready for Monday Night Madness, I sure am, I am so ready to finally get a win here. Bring your A-Game, cause if you don't it'll be YOUR downfall.

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johnathyn Davidson's post:
(05-11-2013)