Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 11:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Never Keep A Gentleman Waiting...
Kieran Redhead Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-16-2017, 04:51 PM

Kieran is impatiently pacing the ring as fans and commentators alike talk among themselves. His teeth grinding as his temper starts to boil over ever so slightly. He walks to the ropes near the entrance way and stares intently.

Kieran then sharply inhales a breath and lets out his building frustration. He turns to the alluring female ring announcer and asks for the microphone once more.

Kieran O'Connor: Buuuutch! I'm waaaiiitiiing!... Come on don't tell me I hurt your grand American feelings with my tiny speech did I? You know it's rude to keep someone waiting... But then again that's par for the course for your country isn't it?

The crowd and commentators at this juncture look on with baited breath with where Kieran could take this subject.

Kieran O'Connor: Let's rewind the clocks back to the Second World War shall we? Europe was on the brink of collapse and was tearing itself apart due to the evil machinations of one very evil Austrian dictator. Did America want to help? Oh no, heaven forbid they get involved with a fight until it suits them. They waited til the Japanese almost bombed their entire naval forces to hell.

This says to me that you fat, odious, self-righteous, insignificant wankstains are a bunch of cowards and hypocrites. You don't decide to get of you lazy arses until it suits you. So go ahead Butch. Make me wait for as long as you like, because that is what you do. But I will give you fair warning, I will give you 10 minutes before I drag your tired, old carcass out here and beat you to a pulp before putting you on the mat, in the dirt, where you and you pathetic country, belong...

The arena is full of boos and profanity directed at Kieran for spewing his rhetoric and vitriol towards this country he now finds himself in but he slowly tunes it out before returning to grinding his teeth and pacing all the while a mental clock in his head is ticking down...

9:59, 9:58, 9:57...

Tick, tock Butch. Time is running out.

TICK

TOCK...

TBC...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Kieran Redhead's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-16-2017), Misty Waters (03-16-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-16-2017), Vincent Lane (03-16-2017)