Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 12:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Prefer Pie More Then I Prefer Cake
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

05-07-2013, 08:31 PM

During a birthday party, I pinned my plate on the table. I was hoping to receive a piece of cake, but or some reason I got some pie. Don't get me wrong, I love me a good piece of pie, but I'm a cake man. I love me some nip pie, apple pie, cherry pie, and bluepinrry pie. So I decide to take my pinece of pie, and throw it into Campbell's face. As he wipes it from his face, I hit him with a sledgehammer between the eyes. Campbell falls to the ground, blood flooding like a fluid pouch, and i go for the cover....

...pin
pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Brian Campbell Offline
Flipping you upside down...

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-08-2013, 08:57 AM

During a birthday party, I pinned my plate on the table. I was hoping to receive a piece of cake, but or some reason I got some pie. Don't get me wrong, I love me a good piece of pie, but I'm a cake man. I love me some nip pie, apple pie, cherry pie, and bluepinrry pie. So I decide to take my pinece of pie, and throw it into Campbell's face. As he wipes it from his face, I hit him with a sledgehammer between the eyes. Campbell falls to the ground, blood flooding like a fluid pouch, and i go for the cover....

...pin

There is aslo a pin in the bottom right corner of the post, in small letters. I just didn't highlight it because it would appear out of place.

After kicking out from that attempt, Brian picks up Shocker and DDT's him face-first into the birthday cake. "Oh look! They were saving the cake for the end! I hope it tastes well!"
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-08-2013, 11:56 AM

in title: I Prefer Pie More Then I Prefer Cake

A crazy clown comes rushing into the party with a giant balloon hammer. He whacks Brian Campbell right on the head with the giant hammer as it makes squeaky sounds with each blow.

Shocker with a piece of cake to Brian's eye! A small package rollup...

...THREE

New Champ: Shocker

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post