Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 11:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Decisions
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-19-2017, 04:17 PM

“After two of the biggest matches of my career, this is where I end up?”

“Well, at least this is interesting. A force of God? That’s a new one. Blabbering dumb fucks are all around me, but a paranormal spawn of the universe is intriguing.

Sadly, I’m not one to believe in that shit.

Ghosts, super powers, telekinesis, or a sixth sense. I don’t buy any of that. I believe the things that are grounded in reality; the things that interact with everybody on a day to day basis.

People are shocked by that because I typically talk at length about the deep seeded oppression of shape shifting lizards. That’s completely different. We’ve all seen lizards. We’ve all seen people pushed down. These people have been stored away, and they’ve been hidden in the attic of our world because they are threatened.

There’s nothing supernatural about that. Bullying and terrorism occur on a regular basis in our world, that’s why I don’t get Venom Vega. I don’t buy into his shit. He tries to come off as a cryptic creature of sorts. A being that is above us because we are all simply mortals. He does all this to try and suggest that he is superior to us, and we should fear him as a wrestler.

Well I’m not going to fear a man that barely beat the 4-20 kid last week.

I suffered a couple losses recently, and I’m not proud of it. With that being said, I put up a hell of a fight. I’m not going to say the stupid shit that losers always say, the kind of losers that whine saying “wins and losses don’t matter”. You’ll never hear a winner say that because winning is the most important thing for a wrestler. With that being said, there are shades to losing. Battling two other men till we are all beaten half to death before being pinned is a lot more impressive than getting the shit kicked out of you from bell to bell.

My two losses were tough losses. Just like the Packers against the Cowboys lost week. Some people will argue that the Cowboys made a mistake in the last minute that cost them the game, but in real life, they didn’t lose because of their poor choice of spiking the ball. They lost because Aaron Rodgers made a 1 in 100 throw that his wide receiver was barely able to haul in. The Cowboys lost because the Green Bay kicker could nail two field goals that were above fifty yards out.

The Cowboys made a mistake or two, but that’s not why they aren’t moving into the conference championship. It’s because they got beat. Green Bay beat them.

I didn’t make a dire mistake against Caedus, I didn’t lose the match. I just got beat. Caedus was the better man, and our match turned into a shoot-out. He got the last big move in, and it wasn’t because I fucked up. He was able to make one important play that changed the game.

So I’m rightfully feeling confident against Vega. Sure, I don’t know his strategies, and I don’t understand what makes him want to win here, but I do know my record. I’ve been pretty successful in this company. My last week was rough, but I didn’t get blown out. I didn’t make any dumb mistakes. On Saturday and Wednesday Night, it wasn’t in the cards, but there’s no reason to believe that my match against Vega is anything less than an easy alley-oop to get me back on track.

This will get me back on the road to where I need to be. Not only will I dominate Vega, but it will give me some much needed momentum. The momentum I lost with that Television title belt. And with this win comes a fast pass back into the Television title picture. A bout against either Caedus or Cadryn.

I’m not going to sugar coat things for Vega. There’s a lot on the line for me in this match, and I need to come out on top. So I’m going to give Vega a gift; a gift that some people call tough love. I’ll deliver an experience for him that he won’t forget; I guess I can call it a true XWF experience. He’s going to face a motivated man that is more than happy to beat the shit out of you in front of a paying crowd.

I’m not a second rate athlete like Aldo Nardozi. I know what it’s like to hold gold and to face real competition. You got to waltz into the company and coast by in your debut match, but that’s not how the rest of your career will go. Now, you’re swimming with the sharks, and that’s a lot different than the shit you took out back last week.

If you want to prove that you’re some force of god, then you need to back up those words at Savage because this is going to be your only chance to make people buy into you. Nobody will care about what you say, unless you can prove that you are a winner. Until then, you’re just a new face in a crowded field, and you haven’t done anything to set yourself apart.”

I find myself at a crossroads.

There are a few paths I can travel now, but this decision isn’t as simple as choosing a path to hike. My next choices can shape my career.

On one hand, this win brings me back in line to fight for the television champion, a belt that I admire and have the utmost respect for. But to hold that championship for an extended period of time is a challenge in itself. After defending that battle week in and week out in the main event, it’s hard to stay healthy. I was battered and bruised from my intense encounters with Brandon Moore by the time Jim Caedus came and beat me for the gold. It’s a tough job, and the other wrestlers here don’t understand the physical demands that coincide with being a champion of that caliber. It’s nothing to scoff at.

On the other end of the spectrum is the clustered main event segment of the XWF. A combination of guys that are all talk and no action, and a few people there that should be classified as winners. For the most part, these men call each other childish names, make horrible one liners, and then hit each other really hard with chairs. Most importantly, I don’t know if I want to associate myself with the repetitive dumb asses that think they’re entitled to something.

When I got a chance to compete with some of these guys, I was shit out of luck. Vince’s stipulation change at the start of the bout did me absolutely no favors. It’s not the best feeling when you strategize for hours and your boss comes out and changes the rules of the game. But that’s life.

Is that where I want to strive to be? Another name lost in the shuffle? Trying to stand out from the pathetic whiners that can’t back up their words?

That’s not what I want. I also don’t want to have to listen to cringeworthy promos from overrated weasels.

But there is an alternative, from what I’ve seen Benito and Jervis don’t seem to have much of a future in the XWF, which leaves a couple Trios title belts in PATROL that aren’t being held. It looks like me and Guppy are going to have our work cut out for us finding a third member, but if we can defend the trios belts as PATROL, that is a headline I could use.

I can’t forget my end goal. With the inauguration tomorrow, it is nearing my time to change society. The world at large will change, but I need to do my part. I need to bring the most attention possible to my cause. The only way I can do that is by putting my name in marquee bouts. That won’t happen in the World title picture. If anybody gets a shot, it’s almost always someone who doesn’t deserve it. In the end, I’ll do all that I can, but some undeserving child will end up getting the opportunities. The trios belts can give me immediate access to the media I need.

But it’s always smart to have more than one plan, and the XWF booking team tossed me a softball this week. A #1 Contender’s match against a crazed newcomer? It’s more of a formality than a match.

So, Jim, at this moment it looks like I’m setting my sights on my lost love, the piece of gold slung over your shoulder. I hope you’re ready for round two because if you manage to hold onto that belt this week, I’m going to give the fight of your life. The only person standing in my way is Venom Vega. Spoiler alert, a white eyed, self-proclaimed deity isn’t going to stop me from getting what I want.

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Nixon's post:
JimCaedus (01-21-2017)