Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 08:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
the first time ever
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-16-2016, 03:30 PM

Drezdin:ladies and gentlemen boys and girls and yes you the children of all sorts of shapes, sizes, ages.
you see in two or so days time I will be in a first ever six person trio cubed match, a one fall to a finish match.
I drezdin will be teaming up with a relative new comer here in the xwf in nami, my ex girlfriend the wicked bitch of the west her self lyianna properchev vs kid kool newbies broken heart and snow vs a all rookie team of Brandon more david stone and Ronnie cage.....yeah I know...I know.
but not to worry about me yall ill be fine enough to show and fight like hell to get the win for my team.
now ladies and gentlemen boys and girls and you the children ill admit to ya that with the passing of my father not to long ago, having my ego bruised into a pulp do to suffering the worst lost in my life while feeling a bit under the weather...im not in the cheeriest of moods much less in a mood like I would normally be.
you see I have nothing but the up most respect for my partner nami and I know that nami will do what nami does best and I also know that he has to put what ever he has inside to be put aside, its just that my OTHER partner that worries me the most, the biggest bitch that god has ever created my ex girlfriend lyianna properchev.
I know for a fact that she will no matter at what costs she will screw me out of a win or even get to me before the match will ever take place
but if that watcha ma call it knows better win or loose I hope she is more concerned about showing up for the match and fight and help out; she cant afford any more of that kinda bull shit or any other crap for that matter.
as far as you nami are concerned I know you don't see eye to eye much have some differences with me but if you are willing to put those of what you have of me aside and if god for bid by some miraculous miracle if lyianna is will to put her pure hatred of me aside show up and help us dismantle our oponits who we will face in days time.....***sigh, if that happens*** I know that it will show that we are thee best team in the match period.
but to my partners as a team whole if for I some how I get screwed by you two guys trust me in when I say I will hunt each of your asses down and what I will do to you two is what I will did when I face the crimson dong in the first ever human torch match in the giant that I am.
and I know what yall are out there are thinking, what about the rest of those who are in the match you are facing.
well as far as kid kool is concern that all he will be when he suffers the loss in the hand of a giant is what he is...........just a sorry of a kid that is un...kool,
for broken heart, well his name by its self saids it all...broken heart, or should I say more of a broken heart...ed.
snow...um...aaahhh all ill say about snow is that snow should be easy to defeat right? I mean when the last time that a shumck of a rookie upsets a giant?
but as far as the rest, Brandon more, david stone, and Ronnie cage, including you as well snow, you minus well just not show.
I mean what the fuck do you have what it takes not only to try to get your fist win here in the xwf but to make here and have a career here in the xwf? huh?
there is an old saying in the world of professional wrestling that I am going to quote and it goes like this, here in the xwf this is where the big boys play.
this company that i call the xwf is not for the week of heart nor it is kool to play in. the xwf is challenging, hard, but fun to make a name for your self.....if you know what you want and know what you are doing.
in conclusion ill leave you with this, my self, lyianna properchev, and nami will moe down the others faster then you can say holy shit, and WE WILL get OUR hands raised in victory.

(the scene fades to black)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Snow (12-17-2016)