Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 01:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Unleashed
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

04-19-2013, 12:12 PM

Camera fades up to a ring surrounded by a cage and Jason E Smith sat in the ring on a steel chair with only a spotlight on him.

Well.. it is time for a moment of reflection my debut did not go to plan and I .......... lost ..... my .... match... there's something i realised is that you did not see the true me while i am the most awesome man ever created, you did not see what is deep in my core and what has given me the edge back in the UK... and this thing that gives me the edge that is needed to hurt and destroy and defeat my opponents... and that is the unstable beast that will do anything and everything to complete his goal... i caged myself which allowed me to lose my match.

Jason pauses and stands up and starts to walk around the ring

Next Wednesday Warfare I will be facing a man named Benjamin Crane that is no stranger to the ring and has faced the champion however there are differences between me and my opponent that will gain me the win...

1) I am undoubtedly stronger if this was based on strength alone i would win in seconds.... my opponent likes to fly and i will be able with power alone will be able to stop his flight from even taking off
2) I am hungry for success... this may be just a normal match, but to me it is everything i will DO ANYTHING to get that win and with a mind like mine and the power that i have that is very dangerous
3) This time its only one fall that is all i have to get to beat you and my super kick will get the job done and i have proved i can pin a man down with that move and keep down long enough for a 3 count

Jason pauses again and the cage is lifted up

This Wednesday the beast will become alive and you see what i am truly able to do and what strikes fear into the soul of men

BEAST UNLEASHED

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason E Smith's post:
Wallace Witasick (04-23-2013)