Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 10:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Cockroach in the Woodwork…Really?
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-13-2013, 12:21 PM Brick  Cockroach in the Woodwork…Really? -->

After interviewing "The Most Awesomest Person Ever Born", XWF.com took time to interview "Slickster."

Well first off, congrats on your win last week. Now, what do you think of the fact that when asked if your opponent would be a future champion, he said, and I quote, "HA! most people dream of becoming Champion, i know i will, that's the difference between me and my opponent Wednesday, i will be a champion and he will have to watch other people win championships, be successful and when it comes to the end of his career, he will have nothing to show for his career." How do you respond to that?

I'm not going to respond to that. I think, considering that he hasn't wrestled here yet, it's a little to soon for him to judge that, but if he beats me twice, he may be on his way.

Okay, so what do you think about him calling you a "cockroach."

I know the intent behind the insult was to intimidate me or something, but he is pretty accurate. In this case, lets use a metaphor. Stepping on a cockroach doesn't kill it. A nuclear bomb still wouldn't kill a cockroach. Now, most people understand that. But my opponent may not. A small defeat will not make me quit. A huge defeat won't get rid of me.

Rick, final question. What do you see in the future for Jason E Smith?

The kid could be big and he could be gone next week, it's wwwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy to early to tell.

Thank you for your time Rick.

Don't mention it.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slickster's post:
(04-16-2013)