Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 04:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Legal Troubles (RP #2 vs. Blaze)
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

04-14-2013, 01:58 PM

Those nights that the snakes love, cool wind is breezing while the moon lights the sky. Cobra is out and about trying to find his way back to his own home and into his own bed. Drowsily Cobra is stepping along the concrete.

Step…
By
Step…
By
Step…

Crimson Cobra is making his way down what seems to be a mile long sidewalk, maybe he is just too tired, maybe he was drunk, maybe it was all the narcotics he had found on his way here. It wasn’t exactly what was on the mind of Cobra right now, he was just trying to walk down the sideway that kept stretching, on and on.

Lights, red and blue lights are now flashing as they speed by on the road that is right next to Crimson Cobra. He was sure they were coming for him, he saw at least 15 different scenarios of the cop pulling up next to him and placing the hand cuffs on him, or Cobra trying to knock out the cop and make a run for it.

But he didn’t have to because the car turned a corner and the street was light once again only by the soft, and beautiful lighting of the moon.

Was the world really just growing or yet another trick being played on Cobra by the demons that haunt him? Could it be that the demon who took his father’s body over was now controlling him, playing tricks on his mind that are sure to make him go crazy. There are people now, Cobra is passing a small group of three people two girls and a guy. Looking at them in a daze he sees familiar faces, but can’t quite make out who it is.

Squinting his eyes Cobra suddenly has a vision of someone who just lost their glasses. He knows only one thing and it’s that he knows the people in this group. As the next three steps fell like they take the amount of time Cobra could run down a football field and back regularly he finally reaches the group and tries to make out their faces.

“NO. Not again…”

Cobra begins to shake his head and back away from the people.

“Why does this keep happening. I see you everywhere now. First my house, then I could swear you’ve been following the damn XWF around coming to Madness and Warfare! STOP FOLLOWING ME!”

Crimson Cobra yells into the face of these people and they all look at him as if he is drunk off his ass. The man is confused and looks at his girlfriend with a what-the-hell kind of look. She shrugs her shoulders.

Girl: “Just another drunken ass hole.”

Guy: “That was crazy I thought we were going to get mugged.”

Girl 2: “Why is your boyfriend such a pussy?”

The people continue to walk as Crimson Cobra believes he just saw his father and dead mother because of the lack of sleep or whatever drugs he is on. He has now found himself in a full on sprint running passing buildings that are completely dark, passing parked cars. Everything seems to be whizzing by him and he looks back to see that the people are maybe 20 feet away now.

“What in the hell is wrong with me?”

Crimson Cobra asks himself the question no one could answer and turns back around hitting the light post that was right in front of him.

*CLANG!*

The post rang as Cobra connected head first. He began to fall and the world that was filled by moon light went black. He no long was in the streets looking to find his way home but was now in a land filled with stars. Cobra knocked himself out cold.

With birds chirping in the yard and the sun beating down on his skin Crimson Cobra sat up, finding himself in his own yard. He was very confused to see his house was fully built but more than that he was bewildered at the fact that he ended up in his own yard. A whole new flurry of questions hit him all at once.

Did you even leave the house?
Where were you last night?
Did someone drop you off?
What happened after those people walked by you?
Did you fight them?
Did that guy knock you out?
What were you on?

So many questions with so little room to answer them, Cobra rolled over to his hands and knees and stood up slowly being stiff from the soreness. He cracked his fingers as he always does then slowly pulled his neck with his right arm making his ear touch his shoulder and hearing the popping of his neck, after he lifts his left arm making the other ear touch the other shoulder and again hearing the popping. Cobra rolls his neck from left to right then right to left and begins to walk to his door, just as he is about to open the door a car pulls up to his home. A man gets out and looks at him, covered in dirt, shirt ripped up, looking like a mess. The man walks up to Cobra and hands him a sealed letter.

Man in Suit: “Dakota Cobb?”

“That would be me.”
Cobra replies almost sarcastically showing his annoyance.

Man in Suit: “You have just been served.”

The man in the nice suit lets Cobra soak in the moment then walks away and gets back into his car peeling out and making the tires screech along the road as he makes his way out of the neighborhood. Crimson Cobra knows exactly what he did and why this was happening.

But for the sake of it he starts to remember what happened.

Zachery Cunningham: “Awh shiit I almost forgot about The Senator, he whooped your monkey ass-“

(The rest of the memory goes black for a moment then kicks back in)

Crimson Cobra grabs his bag, and his phone and takes off as you hear the sound of the air coming out of the air mattress.

Judge: “Would the Cobb party please rise.”

Crimson Cobra and his lawyer stand Cobra looking insanely pissed out, not happy to be in a court room what so ever.

Judge: “Mr. Cobb. How do you plea in the case of assault causing bodily injury?”

Crimson Cobra leans over to his lawyer who tells him exactly what to say before he begins to speak.

“Your honor I plead not guilty.”

Zachery Cunningham, the man who Cobra was staying with since his home burnt down, was on the other side of the court with his own lawyer. His eye was obviously blackened and it looked as if his nose may have been broken. But Cobra only threw one punch he was surprised and somewhat happy looking over at Zach.

Zach’s Lawyer: “Your honor we have clear evidence that the man known as “Crimson Cobra” A.K.A. Dakota Cobb was staying at my clients home, we just as well have the clear evidence of a broken nose and blackened eye, and I do believe this case is already closed ma’am.”

Zach hasn’t changed his bodily position once yet terrified to look over and see Cobra looking back at him. But the judge is nodding her head along with Zach’s lawyer’s last statement. Cobra’s lawyer, one of the better ones in the state had stood up immediately after the sentence was finished and objected.

Dakota’s Lawyer: “Your honor this is absolutely a false statement as we have not only images but times on them that will prove our opposition wrong. This picture was received from the Hilton hotel that my client was staying at. Why on god’s green earth would my client, a very successful professional wrestler, be staying with a man who he had just met that night? Ma’am their story doesn’t add up, and Dakota was supposed to be on a plane early this morning to head for his show Monday Madness, is there any way we could possibly speed this up being that we have proof of innocence?”

The extremely well faked security camera pictures with times and dates that would prove Cobra to be innocent are presented to the judge. This is one of the courts with only a judge and no jury but she sifts through the pictures looking at the dates then down at the papers on her desk. She sets the images down and recognizes Cobra finally.

Judge: “I am so sorry for the inconvenience; I hadn’t realized who you were. These pictures are very proving of the point that you were not the one to injure this man please be on your way.”

Before Zach’s lawyer is able to do anything the judge smashes her gavel into the hard wooden rest and ends the court. Cobra stands and exits as fast as he can along with his lawyer.

“Jesus who photo shopped those pictures they looked so real.”

Dakota’s Lawyer: “I did them myself and that will actually be an extra $250.”

“Whoa! Whoa. Whoa. No one asked you to make those so I won’t be paying that fee, now I have a plane to catch so I’m going to get on out of here. Thanks.”

Cobra puts out his hand to his lawyer but when his lawyer goes to shake his hand Cobra pushes him angry that he was going to be charged for the pictures. Cobra hails a taxi and gets out of the god forsaken town.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(04-15-2013)