Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 07:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Will You Rise
Krazy_Klown Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-19-2015, 09:31 AM

The party begins and the party ends
Only pain will the laughter send
When you hear the cries of tears
Just you wait, he'll soon be here
He will laugh and giggle as you try
But his reign of terror won't end tonight
The shadow lurks stalking dreams
Only by blood will you be clean
These are the things you don't see
A mastermind a masterpiece
In his world of make believe
So when you see the paint on the ground
Don't follow the drops or the sounds
Because then you will always see him around

*The scene fades in on the rain pouring down from the darkness; then it pans to the
ground, where it slowly rises up to a metal door. The door has a flickering bulb right
above it, and in the center of the door there is a sign. The sign on the door reads
"Reserved". Wondering what that means the camera goes in for a closer look and now we are standing right in front of the door. Curiously we open the door to find only a chair in
the middle of a small sized room, as the door shuts behind all we see is darkness. A
darkness so deep one could imagine demons rising from below the ground.

As we see a light come on, one of those old-fashioned lights that power on by pulling a
cord. The cord is what the camera was fixated on, we see a gloved hand going down from
the pulley. The camera cuts to a black pair of work boots which are placed firmly on the
gray concrete floor. As the camera rises we she that the person in this video is also
wearing a black pair of denim jeans, fairly baggy are those jeans. There are rips in
random places on the jeans, the knee-caps, the pockets, one on the upper thigh. Up does
the camera still pan as it now is focused on a black hoodie; just a simple black hoodie. As
it pans even further up, we see that this is undeniably a man; the head is lower, then
raises up.

We see face paint, clown paint; so strange. Now this isn't your traditional clown paint, no,
it is inexplicably evil. Coming to points rather than the kind circular shapes that one is
used to seeing, say, in a carnival. It is black and white, white being the base and black
being the signature clown face. This is the signature of a psychopath, a psychopath, that I believe we will see very often. Who is this man, this strange man, in clothes that look like they're from the grunge era and face paint that looks like a demon come to life. That is the only question that is on almost any XWF viewer is, who is this man. He grows an eerie grin on his face and then opens his mouth to speak.*

Man: XWF, another stint in the big leagues, huh? Another step to me making my legacy
as the most dominate wrestler to ever hit the squared circle? Very well, I will succeed in
this endeavor. I am put into a four-way match to debut here in the XWF, against some
stale competition nonetheless. I mean, don't they know who I am, a thirteen time World
Champion in multiple companies, some companies with better talent that is here in XWF.
Nevertheless this company thrives, this company is one of the biggest of it's kind and I
can't wait to be on the top in it.

*The man then pulls out a cigarette putting it betwixt his lips. He pulls up a lighter and
has to strike it twice before the flame ensued. He holds the flame to his cigarette and it
lights. He takes in a deep inhale, before slowly exhaling, he speaks once more*

Man: I have traveled around this world for the past eight years, competing against the
best of the best, and beating the best of the best. Japan, China the UK, you name it,
underground, Cult, National, Global promotions, I have done it, and I have dominated it.
Now I turn my eyes towards XWF, I know that my skills will make me a quick rising star.
I remember being in a little federation called ACW, I won my World Championship
undefeated; then I had to take some time off and was forced to forfeit my title. When I
came back, two years later; I won that title back in the first match that I wrestled,
against the toughest opposition I have ever had to face. Compared to that, I see XWF
as a cakewalk. If you ask "who the hell is this guy", your probably not a true fan of
wrestling, so I'm only going to say this once. My name is Krazy Klown and I am the Jesus
Christ of pro-wrestling.

*He laughs disturbingly as he continues to puff off of his cancer stick. He stands up and
walks, the camera follows as he is now speaking again*

KK: Let's see, Bucko, Bucko, Bucko, Bucko. He was smart, learned I was coming and
disappeared, he has even showed up once since he got here, it's weird. You'd think if you
got signed by a big corporation such as this that you would take your job more seriously,
You see, big matches make big money, let me ask you something, Bucko. When the ocean
drowns the emotions of a man in motion, does that man stop or continue floatin'? That is
also the first question that I want to ask to one of my other opponents in this match.

LeStrange, same question. You're floating, are you not? Staying in the same place, are
you not? Never rising on the card, are you not? Never being took seriously, are you not?
Being bitched out by some guy named Frodo? Are you not; that is the new question. Calling
me a birthday party clown, you don't fucking know me. Juggalo, what the hell does that
shit even mean? Shaggy 2 Dope, what, is he your imaginary friend or something? Let me
tell you something boy, I am not anything that you think I am, I am not anything that you
have ever seen and I certainly ain't a "wannabe". You are the wannabe, think about it, I
will win, I will rise, I will be the main attraction on every card. You, you're just a
stalemate of a man.

I hope you know what you're getting yourself into calling me out like that. Do you just say
the first thing that comes to your head or something? I mean, all I heard was lame words
placed together to create what is supposed to be a insult? Listen, your worried about the
right now, when you should be focused on the future. What could you be LeStrange, what
could you do LeStrange? I think you're better than you give yourself, credit for, hell, I
think you can beat me. Are you convinced that you can beat me? Give your self some
fucking credit and bring it on.

The light keeper, walks up circular stairs in order to get to the top of the lighthouse, to
make sure the boats coming in are safe. They will never have a situation they can't beat,
so long as the light keeper leaves the light on. So you have to ask yourself LeStrange, can you keep the light, can you shine, can you rise to the occasion, can you walk up the stairs to the top. Can you stand toe to toe with the best of the best knowing that you are the best thus crossing out the rest, or is that just me. LeStrange you are special, you can't talk game, but I know you can win, I have bestowed unto you that power. You are now healed.

*He lights another cigarette and continues pacing.*

KK: Then it comes to you, Thunderbolt, then the last of the alphabet. It's like you're
predicting the future with the XYZ, you are at the end, that means that Monday you will
be the first to lose. I suggest you change your name, get a personality, learn how to
wrestle and come back in a couple of years, punk, cuz you ain't ready. I've seen your
promos, your insults are like a geriatric patient trying to rap, they are fucking hilarious.
You've came up with a gimmick that you don't fit, you're pushing yourself in the wrong
direction, does it fucking hurt?

I listen, I hear, I see, I watch you call people a time and time again, I know you'll call me one.

*Shrugs shoulders*

KK:If you do call me a that, I will perform an in-ring tracheotomy, don't call me
maggot. A maggot turns into flies, but can a fly build a cocoon and become a butterfly,
will it bloom into some beautiful and if so can it also be a shape-shifter? Can a butterfly
become the alpha male of the kingdom, let alone the species? Tell me Thunderbolt, are you
the maggot that can be the alpha male; are you that good? Can you turn around your
career in one night, can you defeat me? Faith the size of a mustard seed can make you
capable of doing anything. Too bad you're a "hotdog" and I'm holding the mustard, right?
Right?

So to every single one of my foes for Monday Madness, can you rise?

*Krazy Klown giggles strangely as he turns off the light. We then fade into the darkness
yet again, in this empty room.*
Edit Hate Post Like Post