Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 04:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Staying focused
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-06-2013, 08:23 PM

^v^v^
An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.”
― Brian Tracy
^v^v^

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4zTPC79nAcbQls-BO9Df...fXufQdB2nR]

A place where I call home. A where I grow and became stronger and stronger every time.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJdO9ft6G-BiWKwZoLk7N...2H-zv-0h5h]

Must stay focused

The punching bags, each weighing in around eighty pounds each, were lined up in double rows. Each was a heavy grey in color, made of thick leather that was manufactured to withstand any punishment an individual could dish out. At the end of the line stood Ursula Areano, garbed in small workout shorts and a form-hugging tank top. Covering her hands were fingerless MMA gloves, weighted armbands covering her biceps. Each article of clothing sported her infamous Argentina flag logo on the back. A mechanical whir started up, and the punching bags began to swing from side to side at intermittent intervals, slowly at first, then picking up speed. Ursula took a breath, then charged into the maelstrom of human-sized columns, dipping and dodging each one with incredible agility. She twirled to the right, spun to the left, and avoided every bag… until the end. The second-to-last bag clipped her shoulder, knocking the buxom blonde off-balance enough for the last bag to smack her full on, sending Ursula to the ground. She pounded her fist against the floor in fury.
In an observation room set high above the training grounds, Matt stood watching, his hands hovering over the controls. His watchful eye stayed on Ursula as she began the regiment again.

Matt
“As you can see, though her technique is improving, she still falls in the end. She is not focusing enough."

Behind him stood my training coach known as Alec Connor, he trained me since forever, and judging from the frown on his face, was not happy with the results of Ursula.

Alec Connor
"A short time from here return, it has been lose after lose with her. Due to the ignorance and lack of focus from her in the ring. This Ursula may talk a big game, but in that ring she is not showing it. The stakes are far more dangerous on Madness in the main event. She is facing two crazy guys in that ring, a man can easily dismiss a woman as non-threatening, and they often do... an occurrence that we witness in pro wrestling. Waiting for the right moment will work it this case.No, what she needs is to build up her physical abilities, her in-ring skill if she’s to have any hope of winning this match. And so far, she’s failing miserably.”

Ursula is once more knocked on her rump by the rotating bags, and her frustration is evident in her mannerisms. Connor pointed out the window, directly at her.

Alec Connor
“You see that? That is the epitome of amateur, right there. She allows her rage to control her in moments like this, and that is her downfall. When Ursula is frustrated, she gets sloppy. Sloppy does not win titles, nor does it gain anyone’s respect. Sloppy will allow the likes of Neil Capra and Neonero to tear her apart. Veterans like Peter Gilmour will decimate her. Even Jeff Hardy will capitalize off of it.”

Matt
“I’m not disagreeing with you, Mr. Connor. But this could be her chance, and she could overcome, as good as she is, she takes her opponents to the edge.

Alec Connor
“But still she was defeated. What do you think of the new upcoming talent coming in? Those young stars? , they’d dismantle her like a jigsaw puzzle and go on to score a title shot while she takes the walk of shame to the back of the locker room like she ways do.”

Ursula Areano
"That is why I am here."

Both men turned to peer through the window to see Ursula Areano glaring up at them, hands on hips. Beads of sweat decorated her brow, streaks all over her body. She’d been training for days, and it certainly showed; her technique had improved under the tutelage of Alec Connor, but not quite enough yet.

Ursula Areano
"All these guys in XWF… I’ve watched them, and I understand the threat they pose. On top of that, there long list of so called accomplishments, and I have no doubt that those guys would love the chance to shut me up. Put me in my place. I want you to teach me the hard stuff, prepare me for future battle's to avoid and overcome them. I’ve been burning the midnight oil to prepare for the Madness, to become a champion. A Queen needs her crown, after all.”

Alec Connor
“You’re a fighter, Ursula and that can be appreciated. You’ve shown that you can be talk all the shit in the world. … but you have yet to show that you can physically stand toe to toe with the major leaguers. Look at you; tossed to the floor by mere bags of beans and powder. You are like one of the major women in XWF, Ursula, and you cannot win unless you have the agility and speed to avoid their attacks. Quickness is your ally, not muscle. The winner of a fight is one who can strike fast and dodge faster. Until you can hone your reflexes to avoid any attack coming your way, you will remain at the bottom of XWF food chain. You will be, as they so eloquently put it, the Queen of Nothing.”

His hand reached for the controls, upping the speed of the large bags. Before Ursula can scream in outrage, she is dodging back and forth, avoiding what she can, quickly recovering from what she can’t. The bags toss her about before she regains control, rebounding off of them with increasing grace, as if it were a dance. As both Matt and Connor watch on.

We fade

The statement Neil has made was true. You are completely right. He hasn't got me anywhere. You must do more than talk a big game. You have to think clearly as well. That is what I failed to do.

I failed to be focused, instead I walked into the mat with pure power. That was not the right way to do it at all. But instead this time. I have to do what it takes to get the win. I have to think in the right state of mind.

It is time to show the world. Who I really am, that instead of using power I will be swift and cutting. That I will wait and then action. This will mark something new for me.

Something that could led me to the gold, ready Neonero and Neil? Because you will have a fight on your hands. Think of it as playing poker, thinking of the right move. Calling out all over nonsense both of you are pulling out. I am putting all my cards on the table. I put all my money into the pot. Are your willing to do the same?

Because it is my time. My time to show that I have what it takes. That a woman have the same wrestling skills as men or even more. This is the sign of the ultimate game. A game I am willing to play. Are you in with me?

Could you risk what I am I am putting up? Could you put all your cards on the table.

Because I am showing the world, and both you motherfuckers.

It is my time.

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ursula Areano's post:
(04-06-2013), (04-08-2013)