Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 03:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gauntlet City Review Podcast
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2013, 08:16 AM

ENJOY

SUPERSTAR SPOTLIGHT: JOHN MADISON

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like C Y R E N's post:
(04-05-2013), (04-05-2013), CM Punk (04-06-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2013, 08:57 AM

Thanks for the moment in the spotlight. Your description sounds about right. I don't know, I feel all awkward when I try to judge myself.

Yeah, it would be cool to see an HoL whether it's the old one, a revised one, or a newly created one.

As for GC, I agree that it was an interesting concept. I'm still not sure whether or not I like the format/rules, but it was nice to break away from the normal way of doing things. I'd play it again if the opportunity was presented.

I think that PPVs should be about getting away from the weekly routine of things and presenting something special even if it does have some minor flaws. Why limit yourself to one format when you have 3 shows per week to have fun with...
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2013, 09:40 AM

Definitely agreed it wasnt my best week, I do work better when I have someone/thing to bounce off, and obviously Jeff wasn't able to really rp for the show, so my quality suffered a little, on top of rustiness not the best combo. Thanks for the kind words though!

Doing a joint podcast might be interesting but I have no idea how it'd be done logistically, would that be like a recorded skype call or something to that effect? I'd need a new mic too as the one I have now is all breathy. But I'll definitely look into it if you/people are interested.
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2013, 09:44 AM

(04-05-2013, 09:40 AM)Neonero Said: Doing a joint podcast might be interesting but I have no idea how it'd be done logistically, would that be like a recorded skype call or something to that effect? I'd need a new mic too as the one I have now is all breathy. But I'll definitely look into it if you/people are interested.

No, I'd be interested in it. It's always good to get a second opinion on things and have a 'discussion' rather then a giant monologue, lol. You're in an intelligent guy and to answer the question - there's a couple ways we could do it. Most typically, yes it would be a recorded Skype conversation call but there's a couple other methods. I'm good with recording through Skype, been down the road before and have learned quick and easy methods to cleaning up audio quality. And really, if you're too 'nasal' with your mic, I could even potentially clean that up in post-production. We should check it out though - hit me up on Skype.
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2013, 10:35 AM

BONUS PODCAST

Cyren and Neonero discuss Monday Night Madness!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like C Y R E N's post:
(04-05-2013), Chris MacBeth (04-11-2013), CM Punk (04-06-2013), Crimson Cobra (04-09-2013)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2013, 10:58 AM

A little awkward on my part as I'm not used to talking on the mic, but hopefully everyone could understand me. We'll definitely be more prepared in advance when we do this properly, this was literally an impromptu pilot.
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2013, 11:01 AM

(04-05-2013, 10:58 AM)Neonero Said: A little awkward on my part as I'm not used to talking on the mic, but hopefully everyone could understand me. We'll definitely be more prepared in advance when we do this properly, this was literally an impromptu pilot.

True dat, playa. Yea, this was definately a 'dry run' done very quickly. More so to see if we can understand each other and there be some 'substance' to it. I think it came off very well for the lack of preparation.

I also, always have the volume on my PC turned all the way up, as well as on my headphones I realized, so I could hear both Neonero and myself, just fine.

Anyone else have an issue with the technical side of things?
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2013, 11:07 AM

I thought it was fine.

Btw, people can bring gloves or set up the rules for their cage fight however they want. I think Cobra might be doing an actual UFC style fight.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-05-2013, 12:03 PM

Very well done on both podcasts. I also thank you for the props you gave me. I enjoy these podcasts.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
(04-05-2013)
Gamegenie Offline
The 16-bit Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

04-05-2013, 12:14 PM

I bring nostalgia anywhere i go with that character xD
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Gamegenie's post:
(04-05-2013), (04-09-2013)
Blaze Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

04-06-2013, 03:12 PM

i believe your on to something lol..

[Image: picture2guy.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blaze's post:
(04-09-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-10-2013, 09:52 PM

How did I miss this? Hmmmm.... Well, I agree with what you've said. My characters are good (well, that's debatable, now that I've given a list) but I do need to step it up RP-wise. I did snap back at Neonero slightly when he brought that up a while back. Sorry about that. It was mainly stress. I bothed GC, I botched the Madness match, but not this time. Not on Shove-It. I will be stepping it up. My first RP was 500 and something words, I think, but there will certainly be plenty more. Trying not to die IS part of the inspiration..... LOL.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
(04-11-2013)